My anal loving wife

andyandya

Couple
Apr 16, 2023
Hey all,

New to this forum but very much enjoying everyone's pics and videos. I thought I'd share a few of my sexy wife.

She's submissive and loves a good fuck up the ass :D We're not into sharing... yet, but who knows what the future brings - maybe some comments will persuade us ;)

Hope you enjoy - let me know what you think and would do together.

Attachments

• IMG_8907 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8907 - Copy.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_9269 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_9269 - Copy.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_9029 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_9029 - Copy.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0183 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0183 - Copy.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_9697 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_9697 - Copy.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 343
Hey all,

New to this forum but very much enjoying everyone's pics and videos. I thought I'd share a few of my sexy wife.

She's submissive and loves a good fuck up the ass :D We're not into sharing... yet, but who knows what the future brings - maybe some comments will persuade us ;)

hope you dont mine thr tribute

Attachments

• gif.gif
    gif.gif
    897.4 KB · Views: 323
Hey all,

Sexy anal pics I love anal my wife loves it also but on her terms and always like to act like she hates it till she finally eventually gives in and fucks me like crazy

Reactions: andyandya
Sexy anal pics I love anal my wife loves it also but on her terms and always like to act like she hates it till she finally eventually gives in and fucks me like crazy
ooft, sounds hot! We nearly always do anal... she seems to have the best orgasms with something up her ass and a vib teasing her pussy.

ooft, sounds hot! We nearly always do anal... she seems to have the best orgasms with something up her ass and a vib teasing her pussy.
I’m constantly got a finger up her ass or something but it’s always a fight about anal acts like she hates it I have no reason why the huge fight then when it finally goes into her ass she fucks me like crazy has the hardest orgasm and tells me idk why we don’t do it more lol but next time is a fight again lol but she loves me eating her ass and if I eat her pussy she begs for something up her ass

Hey all,

It’s a crime to not share a Goddess like her.

I’m constantly got a finger up her ass or something but it’s always a fight about anal acts like she hates it I have no reason why the huge fight then when it finally goes into her ass she fucks me like crazy has the hardest orgasm and tells me idk why we don’t do it more lol but next time is a fight again lol but she loves me eating her ass and if I eat her pussy she begs for something up her ass
Sometimes she just needs a little reminder of the good things in life 😏

Hey all,

A few more of my sexy wife

Attachments

• IMG_4355 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4355 - Copy.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 283
  • 571c8c42-937a-4ec1-8410-40c443b4faf5 - Copy.JPG
    571c8c42-937a-4ec1-8410-40c443b4faf5 - Copy.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_9506 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_9506 - Copy.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_9844 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_9844 - Copy.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 220
Hey all,

Before and after we had some fun

Attachments

• IMG_9710 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_9710 - Copy.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_9711 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_9711 - Copy.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 259
Been a while since I've been in wife's little dirtbox but for good number of years was a regular aspect of lovemaking/fucking. Hell, day I proposed at a local winery in the country, we went to a park afterwards and she took my fat cock in her ass like a pro right on bench in a gazebo.

Been a while since I've been in wife's little dirtbox but for good number of years was a regular aspect of lovemaking/fucking. Hell, day I proposed at a local winery in the country, we went to a park afterwards and she took my fat cock in her ass like a pro right on bench in a gazebo.
Sounds to me like you need to renew those vows and propose again ;)

Reactions: Kneel2Zod