….

hey all new members here. My birthday, big 30, is on Monday and I told my wife I want to see her shared as my gift. She agreed to it so now we are here looking. Have played around before will be first time she gets fucked though.
It may be the first time but you can rest assured it wont be the last time, once you share her that is her ticket to fuck whoever she wants going forward

hey all new members here. My birthday, big 30, is on Monday and I told my wife I want to see her shared as my gift. She agreed to it so now we are here looking. Have played around before will be first time she gets fucked though.
Happy early birthday! Wish I was closer, would love to be a part of her gift to you.

Here in LA - South Bay beach town - sorry i missed birthday party - how about a post birthday party ? 6ft - 185lbs - 7 x 5 cut with big mushroom head cock !

SoCal here, too. How did it go? Do you two want more? I’d love to have you share her with me.... she’s gorgeous, by the way. Verrrry sexy.

Reactions: Man.in.OC
Very nice your wife