My beloved vixen is about to go on a solo holiday!

A beach resort in Europe - it’ll be warm enough for her to wear her most revealing outfits
It’s already warm enough where we are on the Island of Cyprus an EU State in the Eastern Mediterranean for sunbathing naked, temperature today was 30’C/86’F with sea temperature at around 19’C/66’F. My wife and our girlfriend are already tanned from laying naked next to the pool just a couple of times during the last month or so.

Easy enough for a woman to find pleasure here, a talk with someone in a bar or table waiting staff at a restaurant will see her offered whatever she’s in need of, alternatively a woman sunbathing on the beach will attract enough male companionship as she can handle with the benefit of her being able to see what’s on offer from a guy as most men here when they’re pussy hunting wear the briefest of Speedo’s or the knock off equivalents. Nudity at the beach is sort of tolerated provided it doesn't take place near where people live or where families gather and women going topless is almost the norm provided it’s restricted to the beach. Local guys and foreign men who know the place will if a woman is interested rent a holiday apartment to take her to for sex, if she’s into group sex, gang bangs all the better as the guys split the cost and have the women stay there for as long as she‘s willing so that she’s accessible to friends and family members.

Proud and excited to say that my vixen is about to travel to a hotel overseas in the sun by herself - a first for us - to show off and turn heads!

Absolutely intoxicated with the idea that she’ll be looking (and dressing) jaw-dropping and making sure she’s noticed. A large, solid silver anklet and lots of plunging neck-line/ open back outfits will also make sure of it.

Her comment about the holiday, that’s now ringing in my ears, was ‘I’m not going to be hunting prey, but I’m not wearing my wedding ring, I’m taking condoms and I won’t turn down an opportunity’! Either way, the psychology and stomach-fluttering knowledge of knowing she’s there is powerful stuff.

We’ve often talked about why I’m love the idea of sharing her. I’ve always told her that her sexuality, looks and appeal are a force of nature so I love to soak them in as a spectator (even from a distance), as opposed to participant, at times. Updates from a solo holiday seem such a delicious way of doing this.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
It’s already warm enough where we are on the Island of Cyprus an EU State in the Eastern Mediterranean for sunbathing naked, temperature today was 30’C/86’F with sea temperature at around 19’C/66’F. My wife and our girlfriend are already tanned from laying naked next to the pool just a couple of times during the last month or so.

Easy enough for a woman to find pleasure here, a talk with someone in a bar or table waiting staff at a restaurant will see her offered whatever she’s in need of, alternatively a woman sunbathing on the beach will attract enough male companionship as she can handle with the benefit of her being able to see what’s on offer from a guy as most men here when they’re pussy hunting wear the briefest of Speedo’s or the knock off equivalents. Nudity at the beach is sort of tolerated provided it doesn't take place near where people live or where families gather and women going topless is almost the norm provided it’s restricted to the beach. Local guys and foreign men who know the place will if a woman is interested rent a holiday apartment to take her to for sex, if she’s into group sex, gang bangs all the better as the guys split the cost and have the women stay there for as long as she‘s willing so that she’s accessible to friends and family members.
The chances of me getting any sleep at home while my vixen are away just got smaller and smaller after reading that 😂

I think you’ll have every stag/ cuck booking for their vixen/ HW a holiday in Cyprus!

Update: She moved her wedding ring to the other hand as she was getting out of the car at the airport and then blew a kiss. What a woman. Any wonder I’m so proud of my vixen!

She’ll be lying by the pool and sitting by the poolside bar today, wearing very little except an anklet and heels and a wandering eye!

Proud and excited to say that my vixen is about to travel to a hotel overseas in the sun by herself - a first for us - to show off and turn heads!

Absolutely intoxicated with the idea that she’ll be looking (and dressing) jaw-dropping and making sure she’s noticed. A large, solid silver anklet and lots of plunging neck-line/ open back outfits will also make sure of it.

Her comment about the holiday, that’s now ringing in my ears, was ‘I’m not going to be hunting prey, but I’m not wearing my wedding ring, I’m taking condoms and I won’t turn down an opportunity’! Either way, the psychology and stomach-fluttering knowledge of knowing she’s there is powerful stuff.

We’ve often talked about why I’m love the idea of sharing her. I’ve always told her that her sexuality, looks and appeal are a force of nature so I love to soak them in as a spectator (even from a distance), as opposed to participant, at times. Updates from a solo holiday seem such a delicious way of doing this.
Yum!! Very sexy!

Reactions: TheProudStag
She just sent this….
Then went off to spend a day at the poolside bar, with those heels and anklet on, to watch out for ‘talent’

= A very happy stag!

View attachment 834149
Let’s be honest she’s not going to have a problem finding ‘Talented Men’ to amuse herself with, that might not be a bikini and she’s certainly not topless but my goodness she looks amazingly tempting as she is. A fair bet that tourists and local guys will be competing for her favour and the local guys will have brothers cousins uncles and mates all waiting for a chance with her, hope she’s there long enough to build a reputation as she looks highly deserving of one amongst men of taste.

Let’s be honest she’s not going to have a problem finding ‘Talented Men’ to amuse herself with, that might not be a bikini and she’s certainly not topless but my goodness she looks amazingly tempting as she is. A fair bet that tourists and local guys will be competing for her favour and the local guys will have brothers cousins uncles and mates all waiting for a chance with her, hope she’s there long enough to build a reputation as she looks highly deserving of one amongst men of taste.
My thoughts exactly - thank you

And that photo is one of the more sensible outfits ;) there have been hotter days and much much smaller layers!