My best night.......ever!!!

Merkaba34

Couple
Apr 24, 2017
This happened back in the summer and was soooooo amazing that I thought I would share.....

Alright so my girl is usually uptight....but when she drinks a few...especially Patrone...she loosens up. Last night we went out for some music/drinks....she had on a reveiling top (black bra) and mini-skirt (black thongs). I text a buddy of mine to see if he could join us but he couldn't and we began texting back and forth. I told him that she was drinking Patrone and we all three laughed at it. She had to go to the bathroom and I told her to send me a pic of her tits.......as she always does when we are out drinking. When she got back from the bathroom, I had it on my phone and asked if I could send it to my buddy. Now normally she would get pissed, but she took my phone and wrote a message about how shes just doing this for me and that I would be in big trouble tomorrow blah blah blah.......and then attatched the boob pic and hit the send button. Now this got me extremely excited....the fact that she participated in sending my buddy a pic of her gorgeous tits!!!!.....he preceded to send back some pics of his girl....and she liked them. Well we were getting ready to leave this bar and he sent me a pic of her pussy....and I showed my girl and said, "it's only fair that we send him one now".....lol....not thinking she would go for it.....but she grabbed my phone and spread her legs open and took one......with her black thongs showing.....and I said well he sent one of her pussy, trying to see if she would go further.........so she slid her thongs to the side and took one!!!.....and then sent it to him....omfg that was so hot to me and I was extremely turned on!!!.....She has never done something like this. We then went to another club to do some dancing and apparently all the pic sending and what not got her horny as fuck!!!.....We were in the club dancing and grinding my dick and I was putting my had up her skirt and fingering her while we were dancing!!!!....We sat down for a bit and I asked her to open up her legs and show off that beautiful pussy and she did!....and she even noticed several guys starring at it which made her even hornier!!!....we walked back to the car and got in it....I pulled her tits out and began sucking on them and she spread her legs wide open over the dash and began fingering herself.....all while the guy parked next to us watched!!!!!.....She then grabbed her phone and took a few more pics of her spread open wet pussy!......She gave me head all the way home and we got there I ate her pussy and we fucked in the garage.....and then moved to the bedroom to finish. This was an AMAZING night and I felt compelled to share it. I'm not sure that the liquor was the main reason for it, but the sharing of the pics with my buddy that sent her over the edge......good times ....below is the actual series she sent...The first one is what was sent to start it all....

Report to moderator SPAMimages.smfboards.com/caf/themes/dark/images/ip.gif 99.115.16.215

0shares

SPAMcdn.smfboards.com/caf/apricons/thumb_up.png Like x 2 View List