My big titted girl wants threesome with black guy

Jackohh

Sep 25, 2019
Was just looking for advice so me and my girl started inviting other girls into the mix. It’s been a lot of fun for me especially. Now she wants to bring some guys she specifically wants a black guy. How did you all go about doing that and dealing with the jealousy. I’m 7 inches so not concerned about size entirely.

Let me know what you think. And if anyone is up in Seattle hit me up.

Let it happen, she needs a black guys cum inside of her. My 1st wife took a black lover for a while it was so damn hot. The first time it was unplanned. She was out with a girlfriend and her friend had to leave because her husband was called into work so my wife stayed and chatted up a black guy that was hitting on her. He bought my wife a Long Island Iced Tea, the nuclear weapon of mixed cocktails. After just one he had my wife up against his car with his tongue down her throat as she put it. She went back to his place and he was a bit larger than the condoms she had in her purse so she told him he would have to pull out because she isn’t on the pill. He promised he would, but he also said that “baby the way I’m gonna fuck you, you’re gonna beg me to cum inside you” My wife told me she couldn’t get undressed fast enough. She said he pounded her non stop for about 30 minutes, from behind, on her side, her on top, then after he gave her an orgasm and while she was still breathing heavy he rolled her onto her back and laid his weight on her and kept his tongue in her mouth so she couldn’t even tell him to pull out and he came inside of her. My wife said she was nervous as he came, she moaned out “ oh my god, your going to get me pregnant”, he said yeah if I’m lucky. So damn hot... she didn’t get pregnant, and never saw him again because she said she wouldn’t be able to resist letting him cum inside of her and she knew he would knock her up eventually.

Was just looking for advice so me and my girl started inviting other girls into the mix. It’s been a lot of fun for me especially. Now she wants to bring some guys she specifically wants a black guy. How did you all go about doing that and dealing with the jealousy. I’m 7 inches so not concerned about size entirely.

View attachment 307836View attachment 307837View attachment 307838View attachment 307839View attachment 307840View attachment 307841
Maybe you should be concerned about size. If she wants to try some black men then she is looking for the big dicks.

Attachments

• 962-1000.jpg
    962-1000.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 134

View attachment 307836View attachment 307837View attachment 307838View attachment 307839View attachment 307840View attachment 307841
😍😍😍😍

Reactions: slappin8silly57

beautiful lady. She is going to love being stretched open by a bbc.. you are going to have to accept her having orgasm after orgasm on that monster cock