My biggest fantasy is fucking a wife while he watches

My fantasy having him bound and gagged maybe blindfolded in the living room as I take her in their married bedroom
Or have him bound , gagged on a hotel room floor as I make him watch as I take his wife

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
I am the husband... done it 3 times in 30 years... was awesome watching as another man took her... want to do it again and again and again... preferably with a dominant man who knows how to humiliate without insulting...I guess thats a fine line 😁Ω👃

I'm curious to where you do draw that line? :)

HMMM well for me I don't... it's more for the mrs... she would find overly rude or insulting behavior a turn of... for me as long as she is being pleasured... you can do whatever you want to me

So you would love him to tell you he's going to fuck your wife, tell you to watch how he enters her pussy that should be only yours etc, call you a sissy etc?
As long as he doesn't call her names?

So you would love him to tell you he's going to fuck your wife, tell you to watch how he enters her pussy that should be only yours etc, call you a sissy etc?
As long as he doesn't call her names?

Insofar as she is my wife of 30 years (nearly31)... you don't last that long if the relationship isn't right... and as such if she thinks I am being unduly abused she would object... but... if he were to say things like you said above.. yeh it works... not sure about sissy but useless as a man ... doing for her what I am incapable of....the least you can do is clean up the mess etc... yeh sure.... even down to cleaning or fluffing his cock if its all done with the purpose of her pleasure

I've taken the wife when he was there and when he wasn't and both are exciting.
On a business trip to San Jose was the first time the husband was there. She was his sub and he directed all the action. I was simply the cock. It was a lot of fun.
A different time in Pittsburgh, again on business, the husband watched and held her hand, but I was in charge of the action. That was fun in a completely different way.
Other times all three of us have been involved and all acting of our own will. Different again.
I've had him drop her off at my hotel room and wait in the car. A lot of fun.
And of course there's been plenty of times he didn't know at all.

Reactions: compassionatedom
I fuck other men with and without hubby present. Both are a turn on for him in different ways. Watching me give myself to another guy (or guys) wholly and completely, well I guess that's obviously exciting. But so is when I'm going out on a date or looking to get picked up in a pub or hotel bar - then it's the excitement of not knowing exactly what's going on and thd anticipation of waiting to hear all about when I come back to him full of cum xx