My boyfriends father seduced me on Christmas Eve.

WildJackie

Female
Jan 5, 2022
(For reference, my boyfriend and I are both 21)
Ok so, due to pandemic stuff I stay with my bfs family from time to time, and when I do I stay for like a month or two. And during December, I stayed at his fathers house with him. The whole month I noticed his dad sneaking peeks at me, and even making comments when he’s been drinking, I either thought nothing of it or actually… like… enjoyed it? Is that weird? One time he was on the phone with a friend and I guess they were talking about a girl his friend plowed, and they got to talking about hot women, and he mentioned my name, he kept mentioning how big my tits were (38DD) and how round my ass was. (I work out frequently) he didn’t even know I was within earshot… and normally I’d feel gross or angry, but it felt… really nice? If that makes sense?
Closer to Christmas when the family was over he stopped that for a while, and I forgot about it. Until Christmas Eve. There was alcohol and fun, I didn’t drink but I had a good time, and funny enough his dad didn’t drink a lot either, however my boyfriend did, quite a lot actually. By the end of the night my boyfriend was passed out on the couch, then as the extended family left, and he and I were awake, he decided to make a move. Talking about how I’ve noticed him looking at me, and how beautiful I was… I could tell he was tipsy enough to be courageous, but but also to have enough control. He started feeling me up, and I happily let him. My bf hasn’t really paid attention to me, and when he does it… lacks something. So I let him grope me, I love being groped, and this man’s rough hands felt me up for minutes until he kissed me. It was so passionate he threw me on his bed and fucked my brains out the whole night! It felt so good, so wrong, but so good.

I’ve been sitting on this ever since, I really want to have sex with him again… but I had to get this off my chest first.

Good for you. I think that's awesome. You definitely should do it again.

Of course Ive been known to give bad advice, so make what you will of it. For the record if I had a GF with a hot mom who wanted to play I would definitely have done it. As often as possible.
Well you’ll be happy to know he came to visit me after work today. Things went very well!

You like that being directed what to do. Lots of younger women find that is something that makes their juices flow and mouth water to be fed cock. Teach BF how to do it.

I know. That dad wasn’t always like that. He learned how to make a young gurls pussy wet and make her want to service cock and when you came along you were perfect and ready…. I was just saying give the BF a heads up so he can get more sluts… the more the merrier

Reactions: JustSomePerv
After reading your story it got me thinking about something my gf has told me. We are both in our 20's too btw, after my gf met my dad we were talking about him and she said that we look really alike. She even said he was good looking 😳 i showed her some old pics from when my dad was younger somewhere in his 20's and she looked kinda shocked and almost flustered. She said that my dad was hot and we looked really alike. Then i thought about your story and i wonder if she's ever thought about him like that. My dads a heavy drinker and he's always inviting us over to his house. My gf is about 5'3 really curvy slim waist but really thick hips and thighs which makes her ass look really nice and big 😍 plus she has really big 32DD tits that i love 🤤 My dad likes busty women too, im sure thats where i got it from 😅 so its not surprising to see my dad staring at my gf's cleavage especially when she doesnt wear a bra 🥵🤤 My gf is really into fashion and loves to dress sexy to show off her figure 😍 she wears lots of tight clothes, short shorts, tight dresses, and mini skirts and she always has her big tits on display, mostly cause its so hard to keep them contained 😩🤤 every time we go over i catch my dad and older brother checking out my gf. We go over to his house every now and then and he has an extra bedroom where he lets us crash if we want to. Im pretty close to my dad and after thinking about it.. i dont think id be mad if they ever did anything together. Ik my gf finds him attractive and im pretty sure my dad thinks my gf is hot. Me and my gf have talked about having a 3some before and i really wana do a mfm version with her cause i really wana spit roast my gf 🤤😍 and i think it would be hot to share her with another guy and pass her around like a little slut 🥵🤤 My dads always throwing parties at his house and we usually go, he usually gets pretty drunk and us too. He gets really touchy and handsy when he's drunk, i've left my dad alone with my gf before and come back to him with his arm around her while they talk or with his hand on her thigh when she's wearing a short dress or skirt. She knows im not the jealous type and that i actually have some fantasies about sharing her and watching her with other guys so she knows it doesnt bother me, i asked my gf if it bothers her but she says its ok since he's just drunk and she's actually flattered since she likes my dad she lets it slide. She's pretty kinky and she says she likes to tease him and that its kinda hot that he's an older guy perving on a young hot girl 😳 She's told me she's even felt him grab her ass a few times when they hug to say goodbye 🥵 She says she can usually see his dick print through his pants and has even rubbed her ass up against it a few times when passing him through a crowd 😳 one time they were dancing and i was sitting at a table watching them. She told me that she could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted her 😳🥵 and that he kept looking down at her cleavage so she just looked away so that he could stare without worrying about her catching him staring. She was wearing a tight thin little black dress that was a little bit see through 🤤 it was pretty short at her thighs with a slit on the side and low cut with little spaghetti straps that showed off her big tits really nice plus she wasnt wearing a bra 😍🤤 so i knew for sure my dad was staring at her tits. The only thing she had on underneath her dress was a little black thong 🤤 She told me that while they were dancing my dads hands went from her back to just above her ass where her panties sat, she said that my dad was feeling around her panties following the outline trying to feel them over her dress. Then she said that he pinched the bottom tip of the triangle panty and pulled it up so that it got tighter on her pussy 😳 he kept tugging on it for a few seconds. She said that her pussy was throbbing and she was starting to get wet 😩😍 she bit her lip while staring at him she knew what he was doing and he knew that she was enjoying it 🥵 then he slid his hands down and grabbed her ass, i actually noticed from where i was sitting i could see he was really squeezing and feeling her up 😳 i looked around to see if anyone else was looking but didnt see anyone. From all the dancing and groping her dress had gone up and was right at her ass 🤤 the slit was at her side and had risen up to almost her hip and i saw my dad put his hand at her hips and slide his hand underneath the slit, he felt around her hips and ass from underneath her dress. He was grabbing her bare ass 😳🥵
Justsomeperv, first of all i love a slut wife, my ex

Theres more to that story, i made a thread about it if you're interested
Sorry it cut off, basically I did the same to my wife, started with sexy underwear and lingerie. Soon I wanted her to fuck others and let her know, we’ll soon enough she got a taste of her coworker big dick and became a slut wife. We enjoyed the slut wife play for four years, good luck and have fun. I’m sure your sexy GF is already getting dicked down on the side.

Ok so, due to pandemic stuff I stay with my bfs family from time to time, and when I do I stay for like a month or two. And during December, I stayed at his fathers house with him. The whole month I noticed his dad sneaking peeks at me, and even making comments when he’s been drinking, I either thought nothing of it or actually… like… enjoyed it? Is that weird? One time he was on the phone with a friend and I guess they were talking about a girl his friend plowed, and they got to talking about hot women, and he mentioned my name, he kept mentioning how big my tits were (38DD) and how round my ass was. (I work out frequently) he didn’t even know I was within earshot… and normally I’d feel gross or angry, but it felt… really nice? If that makes sense?
Closer to Christmas when the family was over he stopped that for a while, and I forgot about it. Until Christmas Eve. There was alcohol and fun, I didn’t drink but I had a good time, and funny enough his dad didn’t drink a lot either, however my boyfriend did, quite a lot actually. By the end of the night my boyfriend was passed out on the couch, then as the extended family left, and he and I were awake, he decided to make a move. Talking about how I’ve noticed him looking at me, and how beautiful I was… I could tell he was tipsy enough to be courageous, but but also to have enough control. He started feeling me up, and I happily let him. My bf hasn’t really paid attention to me, and when he does it… lacks something. So I let him grope me, I love being groped, and this man’s rough hands felt me up for minutes until he kissed me. It was so passionate he threw me on his bed and fucked my brains out the whole night! It felt so good, so wrong, but so good.

I’ve been sitting on this ever since, I really want to have sex with him again… but I had to get this off my chest first.
This is amazing, where are you from? You never hear about this happening in the UK.

Reactions: WildJackie

I could do it this time