My busty Indian wife for gangbang

Hi everyone. She's my wife and I want her to get gangbanged. We were in a relationship for 13 years before our marriage. I caught her cheating on me before we got married.

Attachments

• download_20210427_083302.jpg
    download_20210427_083302.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,088
  • download_20210422_155432.jpg
    download_20210422_155432.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 1,067
  • download_20191209_091439.jpg
    download_20191209_091439.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 1,086
But the point is , how to convince her for gangbang. Could you guys please help me on this.
Has she been with another man? Usually, unless the circumstances are unusual, its a progression - one man, two men, many men. Usually, you need to help her build confidence, feel secure, protected, and safe to do a gang-bang.

Certainly there are exceptions, but we lack context to offer better advice. Sometimes sharing feedback about the comments on her photos can be a motivator. Have her imagine the possibility of hundreds of horny men, jerking, stroking and cumming, looking at her photos, imagining her pulling a train, or as the center in a gonzo, dog-pile style gang-bang.

Has she been with another man? Usually, unless the circumstances are unusual, its a progression - one man, two men, many men. Usually, you need to help her build confidence, feel secure, protected, and safe to do a gang-bang.

Certainly there are exceptions, but we lack context to offer better advice. Sometimes sharing feedback about the comments on her photos can be a motivator. Have her imagine the possibility of hundreds of horny men, jerking, stroking and cumming, looking at her photos, imagining her pulling a train, or as the center in a gonzo, dog-pile style gang-bang.
Yes, with the guy she was cheating on me.

Yes, with the guy she was cheating on me.
I'll be more specific: has she been with another man since the two of you've been married. Cheating before has some relevance, however for some partners, marriage changes things.

They say, "once a cheater, always a cheater." Personally I've found this to be true. Perhaps you can leverage that?

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I'll be more specific: has she been with another man since the two of you've been married. Cheating before has some relevance, however for some partners, marriage changes things.

They say, "once a cheater, always a cheater." Personally I've found this to be true. Perhaps you can leverage that?
No not after marriage. I really want her to get gangbanged but only when she's happy to do it

It's really not all that easy to set up a gangbang from scratch unless you've been in the lifestyle for a while and have contacts to call on.
Also you say your wife has only cheated once. I think in that case, she's unlikely to want to dive in at the deep end and go straight to a gangbang. If you really want to get somewhere, start off slowly and just encourage her to fuck men she's attracted to and see if she wants to build up to two and then three men at a time.
If you try to push her straight into a gangbang, I think you're more likely to just scare her off the whole idea.
She's very attractive so she'll have no problem finding men to fuck her but let her enjoy it at her pace.
My wife has had many many gangbangs over the years and it is very hot to watch your wife getting fucked by several men at a time but it's not something you should try to rush. It's much more important to build up her confidence by letting her fuck who she wants and showing her that you can deal with that without getting overly jealous or getting cold feet once she starts playing with other men.
James