My BUSTY wife is getting piercings

danyboy

Male
Sep 5, 2021
Hello guys! These are the hughe tits of my wife (the 40H pair that I posted covered before) being exposed on Instagram, due that she's got piercing nipples, and she is flashing her big boobs on the web just to let the tattoist show his art, and that's why I'm posting this. It was the first time that I saw my wife exposing her tits to a strange guy (with NO shame) and I that's wht I'm telling you this, because it turned me on SO bad. Actually the guy, due her big size of boobs, accidentally (or not) touched them a lot. So I've got a big bonner at that time, and I had to wank so hard later, and now I wanna tell her that see her exposing her self, turn me on so bad.
So, how to they look? She had to lift them up cause her nips are always poiting down due her tits are too saggy, that actually I don't mind, I love them!

PS: They tried to cover her nipples due IG censorship, but with such a BIG areolas, it was like nothing 🤭

Attachments

• 3FB41B34-5B93-4486-AE49-61C32C79319D.jpeg
    3FB41B34-5B93-4486-AE49-61C32C79319D.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Hello guys! These are the hughe tits of my wife (the 40H pair that I posted covered before) being exposed on Instagram, due that she's got piercing nipples, and she is flashing her big boobs on the web just to let the tattoist show his art, and that's why I'm posting this. It was the first time that I saw my wife exposing her tits to a strange guy (with NO shame) and I that's wht I'm telling you this, because it turned me on SO bad. Actually the guy, due her big size of boobs, accidentally (or not) touched them a lot. So I've got a big bonner at that time, and I had to wank so hard later, and now I wanna tell her that see her exposing her self, turn me on so bad.
So, how to they look? She had to lift them up cause her nips are always poiting down due her tits are too saggy, that actually I don't mind, I love them!

PS: They tried to cover her nipples due IG censorship, but with such a BIG areolas, it was like nothing 🤭
Ohh my goodness she looking very very juicy

Grt I will be over. Cheers

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

she could flash those beauties at me all day long, you could wank as she flashed me

• Love

Love love love pierced nipples.

Gorgeous tits!

They are absolutely gorgeous! I wish that was me piercing them Beautiful Titties!