After a 7-hour flight and a stopover of almost 2 hours in Doha, I arrived in Dubai with my husband. As I'm not used to being a faithful wife, in the parking lot I sucked my neighbor cock who drove us to the airport. On the plane I liked a young man who sat next to us and I was very eager to fuck me. But as you can't really do that on the plane, I waited until Doha where he fucked me in an airport toilet. We arrived at Al Jaddaf Hotel around 4 AM and my hubby begged me to let him fuck me, which I absolutely forbade him. We talked about what our relationship will be like after the vacation when he will not be allowed to touch me in any form except with his tongue in my pussy after I am fucked by another man. After we return home, he will have the right to watch and masturbate while I am in someone else's cuck, to lick my pussy and ass full of cum and to fuck the housemaid once a day. After his birthday until the end of the year he will be allowed to fuck me once a month and starting from the next year once a week. He accepted his fate and so I fulfill his desire to be a cuckold, I am also satisfied with him from time to time and I think both of us will be happy to humiliate him in front of my bulls. I didn't think I would start liking cuckolding but I feel very excited about the current situation he is in.
Today we will visit the city and until afternoon I hope to find a BBC to fuck me tonight.
Hope you find a bbc

After having dinner with Roger and talking about various finding out that he is from South Africa and he is 35 years old. We went to his hotel and in the room he opened a bottle of champagne. I undressed, leaving him with a wide smile on his face in admiration of my body. We drank and smoked a cigarette on the balcony, his hands went all over my body, thrills of pleasure hit my clit and fluids of arousal flowed from my pussy. Back in his room I undressed him and when I took off his pants I had in my face a thick beautiful cock and I think he was 9” or maybe even 10”. Anyway it was huge, a monster that will devour me.
I started sucking it, it barely entered my mouth and after about 20 minutes he cum in my mouth and I swallowed the delicious black milk. He told me that I am very skillful, he normally does not cum on blowjob. I didn't even try to take it deep in my throat, I was honestly afraid that after I ate I would vomit and ruin the erotic moment. I continued to suck him until he told me to lie down on the bed, he climbed on top of me and put his monster in my horny pussy. He fucked me for almost two hours in various positions and ended up deep in my pussy while I was shaken by dozens of orgasms He asked me if I am sure I wanted to fuck my ass too, obviously I said yes. After I sucked his cock until it hardened again, he lube my ass with cum from my pussy and put the dragon in my cave. He fucked me for I don't even know how long, I had lost track of time, he couldn't cum anymore, he took it out and put it in my pussy and then in my ass again, he put me in all positions until we both fell asleep exhausted and hugged. Early in the morning he woke me up licking my pussy and ass after which he resumed his assault on my ass and finally he flood me with extremely much cum, I felt my stomach full like an enema. I put on an anal plug and I hurried to my hotel.
An hour ago I arrived at our apartment where my husband was waiting for me, exhausted after he masturbated like crazy all night. I sat on the bed and took out the anal plug I had in my ass. He didn't expect to give him so much cum, I took him by surprise, but he licked all that flowed.
Today I decided to see Roger at the pool at our hotel and then spend a few hours at our apartment. I asked him if he bothered to share me with other men and he said no, so I hope to find another BBC or maybe even two and give my husband the nightmare of his new cuckold life.
It sounds to me as Rodger was the fuck of a lifetime to me !! Was he up there with the best ?

Because time is against me again, I will tell you briefly what I did in Leuven last week. Every night I had a young boy or two who fucked me 3 or 4 times until the morning. Of the six nights, three were two and two were one. They fucked me until I fainted with pleasure, orgasms came one after another and due to the fact that they were very well endowed sexually. On the sixth night I went to a swingers club in Bruxelles where I signed up for gangbang. I arrived quite early and from 8 pm to 2 am I was fucked by 12 men in all the holes. I was filled with loads of cum everywhere, 3 in mouth, 3 in pussy and 3 in ass. Before I returned to the hotel I had to recover, during which time I sucked the cock of two strangers in the club swallowing all the cum with great pleasure. When I got home I didn't let my husband fuck me just to lick me after my neighbor fucked me. My two young girls, the housemaids, took care of my husband and neighbor while I was gone, so they didn't miss my pussy. I am still very busy with many paying clients, which I postponed due to my departure, but young people under 20 still have free access to me. I donate all the money made with my whore pussy to help in Ukraine. I must also admit that I am proud to be a slut hotwife with a big heart and soul. Kiss you and love you my virtual friends! 💋

P.S. I miss Lynn with whom I could share all sorts of taboo things in private, too bad it turned out not to be real. But maybe I'll find a girlfriend here to share things that can't be written in public.
That's a good story 😍

Reactions: mirella.hango
Yesterday after I make love with Maria, we both licked each other until we were shocked by lesbian orgasms, I was fucked by Roger in the hardest way possible, he tied me on the bed with hands by wide open legs and put his monster in my lubed ass with just a little saliva, I screamed in pain but I liked it at the same time, he pumped into me for almost an hour and then he filled my ass with his cum. It was my pussy's turn to fuck but instead he decided to torment me, he licked my clitoris for a few minutes then he started slapping me on the swollen clitoris and labia, I begged him to hit me easier but he didn't want to. I was on the verge of fainting when he finally put his dragon in my cave and started throwing flames. He fucked me for another two hours and I was thinking about poor Maria who will suffer like me tonight.

I went back to the pool with my cunt and ass soaked and my feet trembling, I sat on a sunbed and I told my husband everything that happened. He asked me why I didn't call him to clean me and I told him that my pussy hurt badly. What do I do with the French guys tonight? Really do not know. He told me that he talked to them for a while and then he heard them speaking in french saying that they was going to break this stupid man wife's pussy. I felt him humiliated and decided he needed more. I proposed to the guys to see us after dinner at our apartment and to give me a blowjob and then just fuck me in the ass under the eyes of my husband who will be tied up and will not be able to masturbate. Obviously this didn't suit him and I told him that if protests again he don’t see my pussy for his birthday either.

After dinner I went to the apartment, undressed him and tied him to a chair with some clothes. His cock was erect and I couldn't help myself, I touched his head with my tongue and tasted the sweetness of precum coming out. I undressed too, lubricated my ass well and put my anal plug. After a few minutes the guys came, they saw my husband tied up and with an improvised callus in his mouth, they started laughing while they were touching my whole body. I got on my knees and started sucking them with great interest, I told them that I want the first cum in my mouth to swallow it. They were very impressed with my cucksucking skills and in a few minutes they filled my mouth one by one with three delicious portions of warm and fresh cum. After I sucked them until they hard again I put myself on the couch with my bottom up, I took out the plug, and invited them to put their cocks in my ass as deep as possible. They started to fuck me one by one like desperate, they put cucks in my mouth, they praised me in English how good I am and then they spoke in French how damn slutty I am. I told them to slap me hard on the buttocks, to pull my hair, my husband watching with big eyes, it was not the first time he saw me in this position but it was the first time he could not do or say anything. After they all unloaded in my ass I cleaned their cocks and I told them to leave. I overturned the chair with my husband, I removed his callus and I sat with my ass over his mouth. He licked everything that flowed from me, I lifted him and rubbed his cock a little enough to cum, I gave him a ruined orgasm for which he should thank me. I untied him and told him we were going to sleep separately. I fell asleep in a few minutes thinking that today I would meet Roger for the last time.
👍