After a 7-hour flight and a stopover of almost 2 hours in Doha, I arrived in Dubai with my husband. As I'm not used to being a faithful wife, in the parking lot I sucked my neighbor cock who drove us to the airport. On the plane I liked a young man who sat next to us and I was very eager to fuck me. But as you can't really do that on the plane, I waited until Doha where he fucked me in an airport toilet. We arrived at Al Jaddaf Hotel around 4 AM and my hubby begged me to let him fuck me, which I absolutely forbade him. We talked about what our relationship will be like after the vacation when he will not be allowed to touch me in any form except with his tongue in my pussy after I am fucked by another man. After we return home, he will have the right to watch and masturbate while I am in someone else's cuck, to lick my pussy and ass full of cum and to fuck the housemaid once a day. After his birthday until the end of the year he will be allowed to fuck me once a month and starting from the next year once a week. He accepted his fate and so I fulfill his desire to be a cuckold, I am also satisfied with him from time to time and I think both of us will be happy to humiliate him in front of my bulls. I didn't think I would start liking cuckolding but I feel very excited about the current situation he is in.
Today we will visit the city and until afternoon I hope to find a BBC to fuck me tonight.
You greedy slut - you couldn't even wait till you got to Dubai to fuck!
You know I'm only joking Mirella and I don't blame you at all - was he a good fuck?
Sometimes a quick hard dirty fuck with a total stranger is just what's needed.
Did you travel on to Dubai with his cum leaking into your knickers?
Hope you find that bbc to use you well this evening 💋💋

I went to a restaurant with my husband and had lunch, there I met a single black man and I invited him to our table, word for word I told him openly what I want and he agreed to see only two of us tonight for dinner. He told me he is very well equipped, I reached out with my hand and convinced myself. My husband is mad, he doesn't know what to do, he will be alone all night.
Mmm lovely - I imagine that as I read your post, that his big black cock has been in all your holes at least once. I hope Horia's tongue isn't tired from earlier because it's going to be busy tonight 💋💋

Reactions: mirella.hango
Oh my God, YES! After having dinner with Roger and talking about various finding out that he is from South Africa and he is 35 years old. We went to his hotel and in the room he opened a bottle of champagne. I undressed, leaving him with a wide smile on his face in admiration of my body. We drank and smoked a cigarette on the balcony, his hands went all over my body, thrills of pleasure hit my clit and fluids of arousal flowed from my pussy. Back in his room I undressed him and when I took off his pants I had in my face a thick beautiful cock and I think he was 9” or maybe even 10”. Anyway it was huge, a monster that will devour me.
I started sucking it, it barely entered my mouth and after about 20 minutes he cum in my mouth and I swallowed the delicious black milk. He told me that I am very skillful, he normally does not cum on blowjob. I didn't even try to take it deep in my throat, I was honestly afraid that after I ate I would vomit and ruin the erotic moment. I continued to suck him until he told me to lie down on the bed, he climbed on top of me and put his monster in my horny pussy. He fucked me for almost two hours in various positions and ended up deep in my pussy while I was shaken by dozens of orgasms He asked me if I am sure I wanted to fuck my ass too, obviously I said yes. After I sucked his cock until it hardened again, he lube my ass with cum from my pussy and put the dragon in my cave. He fucked me for I don't even know how long, I had lost track of time, he couldn't cum anymore, he took it out and put it in my pussy and then in my ass again, he put me in all positions until we both fell asleep exhausted and hugged. Early in the morning he woke me up licking my pussy and ass after which he resumed his assault on my ass and finally he flood me with extremely much cum, I felt my stomach full like an enema. I put on an anal plug and I hurried to my hotel.
An hour ago I arrived at our apartment where my husband was waiting for me, exhausted after he masturbated like crazy all night. I sat on the bed and took out the anal plug I had in my ass. He didn't expect to give him so much cum, I took him by surprise, but he licked all that flowed.
Today I decided to see Roger at the pool at our hotel and then spend a few hours at our apartment. I asked him if he bothered to share me with other men and he said no, so I hope to find another BBC or maybe even two and give my husband the nightmare of his new cuckold life.
Trust you to find a young, hung black guy so quickly!
Very horny account and I bet that big black dick felt wonderful stretching your pussy and ass and shooting his cream deep inside you xx

This morning I talked to the French guys at the pool and we decided to see in our apartment tonight. After lunch I spent two hours with Maria and we loved each other as lesbians, now I'm going with Roger to fuck me and for tonight I leave him with Maria and Stefano, because tomorrow they leave. French guys were overjoyed when I proposed to them to take care of me in the smallest detail and they are very impatient. My husband is very upset that he won't see anything tonight either, he'll just hear my moans from the bedroom when I'm fucked by three men I just met.
Can't wait to hear about tonight xx
By the time your holiday is over your pussy and ass will need a holiday 😉. Only kidding - you make the most of it 💋💋

Yesterday after I make love with Maria, we both licked each other until we were shocked by lesbian orgasms, I was fucked by Roger in the hardest way possible, he tied me on the bed with hands by wide open legs and put his monster in my lubed ass with just a little saliva, I screamed in pain but I liked it at the same time, he pumped into me for almost an hour and then he filled my ass with his cum. It was my pussy's turn to fuck but instead he decided to torment me, he licked my clitoris for a few minutes then he started slapping me on the swollen clitoris and labia, I begged him to hit me easier but he didn't want to. I was on the verge of fainting when he finally put his dragon in my cave and started throwing flames. He fucked me for another two hours and I was thinking about poor Maria who will suffer like me tonight.

I went back to the pool with my cunt and ass soaked and my feet trembling, I sat on a sunbed and I told my husband everything that happened. He asked me why I didn't call him to clean me and I told him that my pussy hurt badly. What do I do with the French guys tonight? Really do not know. He told me that he talked to them for a while and then he heard them speaking in french saying that they was going to break this stupid man wife's pussy. I felt him humiliated and decided he needed more. I proposed to the guys to see us after dinner at our apartment and to give me a blowjob and then just fuck me in the ass under the eyes of my husband who will be tied up and will not be able to masturbate. Obviously this didn't suit him and I told him that if protests again he don’t see my pussy for his birthday either.

After dinner I went to the apartment, undressed him and tied him to a chair with some clothes. His cock was erect and I couldn't help myself, I touched his head with my tongue and tasted the sweetness of precum coming out. I undressed too, lubricated my ass well and put my anal plug. After a few minutes the guys came, they saw my husband tied up and with an improvised callus in his mouth, they started laughing while they were touching my whole body. I got on my knees and started sucking them with great interest, I told them that I want the first cum in my mouth to swallow it. They were very impressed with my cucksucking skills and in a few minutes they filled my mouth one by one with three delicious portions of warm and fresh cum. After I sucked them until they hard again I put myself on the couch with my bottom up, I took out the plug, and invited them to put their cocks in my ass as deep as possible. They started to fuck me one by one like desperate, they put cucks in my mouth, they praised me in English how good I am and then they spoke in French how damn slutty I am. I told them to slap me hard on the buttocks, to pull my hair, my husband watching with big eyes, it was not the first time he saw me in this position but it was the first time he could not do or say anything. After they all unloaded in my ass I cleaned their cocks and I told them to leave. I overturned the chair with my husband, I removed his callus and I sat with my ass over his mouth. He licked everything that flowed from me, I lifted him and rubbed his cock a little enough to cum, I gave him a ruined orgasm for which he should thank me. I untied him and told him we were going to sleep separately. I fell asleep in a few minutes thinking that today I would meet Roger for the last time.
I'm sure that they didn't feel disappointed at all that they didn't get your pussy when they were able to use your mouth and ass. In fact I'm sure they were just counting themselves lucky to have found a slut who was willing to give up her ass.
And you got to give your sore pussy a rest - so that was good thinking on your part and everyone enjoyed themselves. And Horia got to clean your cum filled ass which I'm sure he loved even though by the sound of it, he had no choice in the matter xxx

As my husband said, before lunch I was with Roger in the apartment where he fucked me for almost five hours. I have no enough words to describe what he did to me and how, it is certain that I had orgasms all the time, he filled with cum all my holes and left my pussy and ass wide open as I had been fucked by a dozen of men.
After Roger left, I called my cuckold to clean me well and we had lunch quite late. To his despair I went to the restaurant bar to hang something. Unfortunately I chose just two guys from the staff, an Egyptian and an Indian, which I invited them after finishing their job in our apartment.
The first came the Egyptian guy, a young man at 25-30 years old, again to my luck with the big cock. He fucked me for two hours everywhere and in various positions after which came the Indian guy, he was younger, maybe 20-22 yo, not as well endowed, but eager to fuck something mature like me for another two hours. After that I told them to double fuck me, which happened for another hour before their batteries ran out, I squeezed all the energy from them after a day of work. I have to admit, I paid the two guys, they did not come to believe that after they fucked me, also I give them money.
Looks like my husband is more resigned, he didn't say anything when the two boys left, he quietly did his cuckold duty and cleaned all my holes full of exotic cum from Egypt and India.
Today I have to find another BBC, we have two more days to stay and I want to take full advantage.
Oh lovely two young guys to play with mmmm. I'm sure that they loved fucking a sexy mature woman like you and getting paid for the pleasure too! I bet they both wishes you were staying much longer. Horia seems to be very much getting into his new role too xx

we are a group of friends, all business men in germany and from time to time we have intimate parties with private whores, for some time i have been thinking what it would be like to be the partner of one of these whores and that turns me on

Last night in Dubai. Having no other option, I turned again to the two exotic young guys who brought with them four more co-workers. After dinner I told them to come to our apartment in turn at a distance of 5-10 minutes each so as not to attract attention. My husband happily watched the whole gangbang and licked every load from my pussy and ass then at the end I allowed him a second sloopy, better said the twentieth sloppy. The gangbang lasted almost five hours during which each of the boys fucked me every hole cumming in me two or three times each.

I don't go into too much detail because I noticed that the interest for this thread is very low, probably my stories are not as interesting as in the beginning.

Today we return home and I am very eager to meet my neighbor, my bulls and my friends, as well as to continue my prostitute activity with as many more clients as possible, not for money but for fun and my pleasure.
What a lovely way to end a holiday by getting gangbanged.
So out of all the guys you fucked what was the best experience? Was it Roger's big black dick, the 3 French guys or the last night gangbang?
Sounds like you're going to be having a busy week back home too with all the guys who have missed their hungry little slut and have their balls full of cum ready to feed all your holes.
It's always nice to get home after a holiday but even better when you have guys ready and waiting to fuck you xx

They were all fantastic experiences but Roger was on top! Nothing compares to a big black cock. You are a happy slut that you have when you want something like that, I envy you a lot.
I will try to find a regular BBC bull here in Romania, I really like the black cocks.
Mmmmm I thought that might be the case regarding Roger.
Yes I'm lucky to have Marc and his friends to feed my need for black cock. But of course it's when they want me. If it was my choice I'd be getting that every day.
I imagine there aren't that many black guys in Romania which makes it harder to find one close to you. But you're off to Belgium for a few days soon and there will be more there so hopefully you will get another taste of bbc while you are there. I know you'll make the most of an opportunity you get xx

Oh yes, I can't wait to find 2-3 BBC to fuck me until I faint. In Romania you can't find black men on all roads, there are some students but they must be well equipped to be my regular bulls. I desperately need at least one!
Oh a student would be nice - is there a university near you? Think of all that youthful energy and the ability to keep cumming and repeating. And just think of the things you could teach him 😉

In Bucharest being the capital of the country there are many universities and I even have one nearby, Politehnica which has a pretty big campus, I have to make my way through the clubs there and find a real young and strong BBC only for my needs.
Sounds like the perfect hunting ground then.
Before we moved last year we lived in Plymouth - that had a university, art college and Naval base and was just perfect for finding young guys of all backgrounds who were more than happy to fuck a mature woman.
Much quieter where we are now though there are still cities within easy reach xx

Today I'm going alone on a business trip until Wednesday in Leuven, Belgium, I want to buy some antiques to redecorate my bedroom in a vintage romantic style where to be fucked with pleasure by my bulls. I'm going to find by some BBC and I hope when I return home to meet a black student as a regular bull for me, even to be his sugar mom and to support him. Maybe I'll marry him with Monica, my housemaid who is pregnant with my neighbor or my husband, so it will be permanently in our house and it will fuck me every day. When I put something in my mind I don't give up until I implement it.
Have a good time while you're away - hope you find the time to buy the antiques you're after between fucking.
James x

Thank you, yes, in the morning until after noon I take care of my business and then until the evening I take care of my body pleasures.
Sounds like a good balance of retail therapy and cock therapy. Which is going to have Horia most worried? All the cock he's going to miss seeing you take or all the money you're going to spend lol? Seriously though, enjoy yourself and hope you find everything you're looking for. Jx

So I went to a bar and instead of the BBC I went back to the hotel with a young Englishman, Brian, who fucked me for four hours giving me a cum in my mouth, two in my pussy and one in my ass. Today I hope to find a black one for my body and soul.
Well at least you found a nice young guy to give you a good fucking. Hopefully today you will find the big black cock you want or better still two of them so that you can enjoy them deep in your pussy and ass at the same time. Lynn 💋💋