penc1ld1kt

Male
Nov 13, 2022
So, my wife started her period 3 days ago and has been working early morning shifts thus Mr Wiggly has been on bread and water (3 days in the desert and all that).

Anyway, having the bed to myself early in the morning as my mind wanders and my morning wood kicks in has meant that I haven't been able to avoid fantasising8 about a 3-way with the tattooist mentioned in my recent thread. Each morning it has become a little more elaborate so I thought I'd share.

It is presupposed that we enjoy the sensual experience of the tattooist touching my wife's thigh in a familiar way. He hands us his card even though the tattoo is finished and we end up chatting on Instagram, eventually talking about how much we all enjoyed the previous experience and how we're keen to take it further.

As per real life (see some of my threads) my wife suggested in jest after some dildo play (up my rear end) that we should find a guy to fuck my hole while she sucks my dick. In the fantasy she has stated that doesn't think she's ready to be shared but is happy to try this mmf as a start - once again in an echo of real life she has mentioned she finds mfm erotic to watch but fmf does nothing for her. In the story the tattoist who we'll call Pete has assented to being involved but only if my wife will service him orally as well. After some soul searching she decided she wanted to do it (in real life she does get off on sucking my dick so this is conceivable to me).

And so the scene opens with this background as there's a knock at the door. Pete is right on time. With the tattoo studio closed on Mondays and the kids in school we both took the afternoon off work to ensure we were home at the allotted time. We have more than an hour before we have to worry about pick up which will be a handy excuse (we agreed) should we need to move Pete on if things get awkward.

I was horny as hell but my wife refused to be engaged and spent much of the time we were waiting cleaning the house as if an important dignitary was coming to visit. "Darling' I had joked "I'm sure he's not going to leave if he finds the place untidy!"

She then spent the last 30 minutes leading up to the knock trying on different lingerie. She had gone through her favourite five outfits a couple of times each, happily allowing me the odd feel here and there such that my little pink soldier and I were both in a state of excitement.
There were four firm raps at the door which prompted the wife to quickly kick the surplus to requirements lace under the bed before a brief whispered argument about who should open the door. Given i was naked and the wife had already slipped a robe on the decision was made that she should but not before she had pointed out "You're the one he's going to fuck!" though my counter point of "Well, you've got to keep the headline act until last" was amusing in my mind, it was met with a rather severe cock of the eyebrow before she left to let our guest in.

I heard the door open and I surmised that she had let the robe fall to the ground as after a perfunctory greeting I heard him clearly say "Wow, we're just getting straight down to it then." and seconds later ther was our tattooed beau being led by the hand with my wife who wore a very nervous grin.

I myself had experenced some pretty severe buyer's remorse as soon as i'd heard the knock at the door. If I hadn't have fasted for the better part of the day and douched myself thoroughly I'd probably be shitting myself. My little pink soldier was no longer standing to attention and, now covered by a pair of boxer shorts that I had slipped on, felt like it was retreating as far into my abdomen as possible.

"I see you're dressed for action too" quipped Pete to which the wife and I laughed that little bit too much like nervous people do. Happily he broke the awkward silence that followed with "So... this is your first time bringing in a third, huh?"

"Yeah. We've never really done anything like this before" I returned.

"Well, it looks like I'm over dressed" he stated and began to disrobe, pulling his t-shirt over his head to reveal that his sleeve tattoos didn't end at his shoulders. He's a big guy, standing 6'2" over my 5'9" and though I worked out, my sledner build would never allow me to achieve a chest the size of his. I had time to note that he had a bit of extra padding on his abdomen before he unbuckled his belt and let his jeans fall to the floor.

My wife and I both stared. He hadn't worn underwear and now, stepping out of his jeans stood before us with a fully flaccid cock whose heavy, bellshaped head made it hang vertically down so that the tip ended at the same place as his impressive, low-hanging balls. When flaccid mine jutted out over my tight, little scrotum at 8o'clock. I also noted that it appeared to be already as long and thick as I am when erect - a state that I was quckly obtaining. The small tent in my boxer shorts would have given me away had anyone been paying any attentoin to it.

"Well, I find there's no better place to start than getting down on your knees and blowing us both". My wife obeyed and Pete dragged me by the strap of my boxers to stand closer to him so as to allow access for my wife's mouth. She took the cue and pulled them down to reveal my fully erect pencil dick. She took one in each hand and judging by the amount protruding from her grip, his flaccid cock was indeed the same 5.5 inches as my erection. I wondered just how big he got and it wasn't long unitl I would find out.

She gave my cock a quick kiss, then sucked the head gently drawing a moan from me. I put my head back and enjoyed the sensation and could tell from the movement I felt to my left that she was stroking Pete's cock. Her sucking on my member stopped and she moved from a two fingered grip (required to allow enough length from my modest erection to be sucked) to a whole hand as she jacked my cock and turned her mouth to Pete's.

"Wow" I heard her exclaim "he's huge!". I could not help but look at the cock in her hand and indeed there was a remarkable amount of flesh in her hand. Probably just shy of seven inches it was more the girth that beggared belief. Her thumb and forefinger couldn't meet around it but even more mind boggling was the size of the bulbous head. It reminded me of an ice cream cone that has been too generously portioned by the vendor. A shiny purple bell-end that gave an exclamation mark to the thick shaft.

My modest little member meanwhile ended in a disappointing apex like an overly sharpened pencil. "I'm not sure it will fit" my wife murmured but she was not going to die wondering and put her wonderful cocksucking skills to use for the first time in her life on a cock other than mine.

"Oh, good girl" remarked Pete clearly enjoying the skills she had developed on my modest endowment, now being applied in the big leagues. "Ah, yeah. You suck a good dick."

She glowed with pride as she began slurping on his big head, before tonguing his frenulum and gently teasing the tip and hole. "Uh that's good." encouraged Pete "now let's see how deep you can take it". He pushed his hips forward and I could see my wife's palm move to his hip so as to slow down the immense amount of meat sliding into her throat. "Just relax baby girl, take it slow" he soothed.

She gagged after he worked about a half of it in there "It's so big!" she guffawed as she got straight back to work. She had stopped working my cock as she concentrated on the huge task she had in front of her and just as I was about to start humping her hand (almost as a reminder to say "hey don't forget about your husband of 11 years") she in fact took her hand off mine to start playing with Pete's balls.

In her small hands they looked immense. I have only a small pair that resemble grapes more so than the ripe plums that Pete's evoked. When erect, my diminutive balls almost disappeared as my taut little scrotum brought them almost back inside me. This couldn't have been lost on her as she moved down to stroke his perineum - something she had learned I adored.

"Oh fuck yeah" encouraged Pete as he grabbed the back of her head with a hand and forced his prodigious endowment all the way into her gaping mouth. Guttaral gagging noises mixed with an agreeable "Mmm, mmm" showing she assented to this assault on her throat.

Just when I thought she could take no more and decided I had better intervene Pete withdrew his huge slab of cock as saliva spewed from my wife with a relieved gasp "Did you enjoy me fucking your throat?"

"Mmm hmm" my wife responded, wiping her mouth with her forearm and trying to regain some sense of compusre.

"You feel like a dirty girl when I fuck your throat don't you?"

"Yeah" she admitted hesitantly

"Feel like a dirty slut sucking a big cock in front of your husband huh?"

"Oh yeah" she said more enthusiastically and with an edge on her voice that betrayed how turned on she was.

"You wanna be a dirty slut for a big cock, huh?"

"Yes, yes, yes" she replied in enraptured tones.

"Come here then slut" he said aggressively and taking her long hair in one hand he used the other to steer his cock violently into her mouth and again down her throat, thrusting his full length in an and out "do you like that slut?"

"Mmm hmm" my wife responded. I was torn. I had never spoken to my wife like that and was insulted on her behalf. It was also a sleight on my manhood that this tattooed upstart would within 5 minutes of walking through our door be saying such things to my wife and treating her throat like his personal whore. But... she didn't seem to be protesting and he was many times my match in a physical contest. Add to that my erection was pointing as vertical as it had in years and the best optoin was just to go with it.

So of course like a good little cuck I slid in underneath my wife, my head between her thighs as she sucked that colossus of a cock, pulled her G-string to one side and began to lick her pussy. She was soaking wet. in fact her opening was alraedy letting out a healthy dose of cream that I eagerly lapped up. I had the urge to reach down and play with myself but knew I would have exploded then and there.

"Mmmm" she managed to squeeze out between the gagging and choking of Pete's heavy thrusts and began grinding her pussy on my face. Not caring whether she hit tongue, nose or chin she smeared her free flowing juices indiscriminately all over my face.

"wait" she said to Pete. "My knees are getting sore on the carpet. Can I suck you on the bed please?"

"Sure thing" consented Pete, making himself comoftable on the bed, sitting with his back resting on the headboard. My wife lay across the bed, forming an L-shape with Pete's legs as she got on all fours and started working her head up and down on his thick cock.

I moved behind her and from a standing position could reach her pussy and crack. I loved eating her little rosebud so, after peeling her drenched panties down to her knees I began rimming her beauftiful little chocolate hole. Slowly I worked my tongue in deeper and deeper as I easily slipped three fingers into my wife's sopping pussy. Never had three fingers slipped inside her so easily - this was the wettest I had ever seen her. She pushed back on my hand, meeting my thrusts as I began to finger bang her good and proper. My other hand moved to start playing with her clit and my tongue was buried deep inside her delectable little asshole.

All the while she was sucking away at Pete's big cock, her left hand on the base - giving him the full fist where she usually gave me two fingers - while her right hand gently cupped his big balls.

"Babe" she said suddenly turning to me "can I please ride it?"

Previously she had been reluctant to even suck him off but had seemingly acquiesced so that the mmf could go ahead for my benefit. Now here she was begging to be able to ride his big, fat tool. My rigid little dick began leaking per-cum and I told her honestly "Fuck yeah. I would love to see you riding that big cock".

"Is it ok?" she asked Pete.

"Of course" he chortled.

So now my wife of 11 years was going to ride only the third cock of her entire life and by far the biggest.

I helped her out of her panties and then she swung her leg over Pete's supine hips. Gripping his cock at the based she gently let herself slip down on it. She was so wet she was able to slide down on it no problem. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned in utter satisfaction. "Ohhhhhhh fuck, it's so big!"

"Does it feel good babe?" I asked

"Oh yes, yes. I feel so... full" my wife gasped as she began to slowly move her hips up and down on his fat cock. I moved on to the bed at Pete's feet so I could watch her pussy lips gripping his prodigious girth. It wasn't long before she had worked herself down to taking his entire shaft and she moaned with clear satisfaction each time she got there. "Ohhhh" she would moan, pause and whisper "so big". She was taking it slow, savouring this new sensation.

Then she quickened the pace, panting and moaning like a starving dog. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." she exalted in time with each bob up and down. And then the fireworks started. Pete pulled gave her down to his clavicle, moving his other hand to her glorious butt and began to fuck her brains out. I could hear her gasping as she only does when she's about to come. I had only heard it when she used her vibrator, never when I had fucked her. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck OHHHHHHHHHHH" she moaned at a volume I had never heard her as Pete kept up his frenetic rythm pounding that big cock in and out of her, his big balls bouncing up and down as her pussy squirted her juices along the shaft.

"OHHHHHH FU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-CK" she proclaimed in a staccato that matched Pete's intensive pounding from beneath her. A grotesque yet intoxicating squelching and slapping filled the room which reeked of sweat and a satisfied pussy. I marvelled at Pete's stamina - I could keep up such a pace for 90 seconds at my best but he just continued pounding away at my wife's soaking pussy for a good 5 minutes. I hadn't even realised I was jacking off until I nearly came in my own hand.

All this time my wife had been indicating her approval at this new experience, loudly extolling Pete's size and ability "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Nobody ever fucked me like this" she praised. Then Pete let up, still hard inside her allowing her to bask in the afterglow of her first multi-orgasmic experience. She lay atop him gasping as he, too caught his breath.

"Wow" I said when suddenly my wife - though they both lay motionless - started moaning again "Ohhhhhhh. Ohhh. What are you doing?" my wife gasped, enraptured.

"Just doing some kegels." replied Pete

"Ohhhhhh. I can feel your head pulsing inside me! Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhh!" she enthused repeatedly as Pete was no doubt flexing his huge head balls deep inside her, stretching her out deeper and wider than I ever could "OHHHHHHH. It's gonna make me come again!" said my wife in amazement before moaning a final time as the pleasure I could never provide her with my pencil dick washed over her again. To think he had just made her come without even thrusting!

Then impulsively she began to kiss Pete with a passion I had seldom inspired in her. In fact if I wasn't clean shaven she wouldn't kiss me at all. Nor did she particularly enjoy tongue kissing - though it was something I absolutely loved she had told me it was 'gross' and thus seldom indulged me. But here she was after coming on this guy's cock kissing him deeply, their tongues wrestling each other.

"Oh god. Fuck me doggystyle!" she suddenly exclaimed. Doggy style is her absolute favourite and when she's warmed up she loves to be pounded really hard in this position. Usually I could give her a minute or two of this before I was done. I pondered this as she was swiftly in position, Pete - having fucked her for longer than I could already - moved behind her and with a demonstration of his physical strength ripped the corset my wife had been wearing up to this point apart with his bare hands and threw it across the room. My wife made an excited squeal and then Pete was immediately slamming his girthy length balls deep into her. He held it there as she moaned loudly, grinding herself on to him. He grabbed her roughly by the hair with his right hand pulling her head back as he slapped her ass hard with his left.

She gasped excitedly as Pete's left hand then took her by the throat. "You like being a big cock slut, don't you?" he snarled

"Oh yes, yes, YES!" she said, panting like a bitch on heat.

"Tell me!"

"I love being a dirty little slut for your big cock." she said, the words coming out of her sweet, innocent mouth seemingly encouraged her to grind even faster on Pete's stationery manhood.

"And what do you want me to do with this big cock?"

"Fuck me Big Boy. Fuck me like a dirty slut!" I had never heard such words come out of her mouth before.

"You naughty little slut!" Pete growled and again slapped her butt cheek so hard the sound echoed off the walls while a red mark appeared on her skin. It drew an excited "uh" from her. And then the pounding started. He moved his cock from tip to base swiftly in and out of her eager pussy "Ah! Ah! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" my wife screamed at a volume I'd never heard her reach "Ohhhhhhhhhh my Gooooooooood" as she came within seconds of the thrusting beginnning.

"I can feel your tight little pussy spasming you little slut. You're coming on my big cock again aren't you? You love it don't you?"

"YES. YES. YES. YES." my wife answered each word in time with another violent thrust from Pete. "You fuck me so good!"

They were so loud the walls reverberated, the SLAP-SLAP-SLAP of Pete's hips meeting her round buttocks at speed, the SQUELCH-SQUELCH-SQUELCH of her soaking wet pussy as it squirted juices on his mighty cock again and again while above it all her ecstatic extolling of Pete's superiority over my meek sexual expoits "Oh baby you fuck me so good! Oh my god it's so big! I've never felt like this. Oh fuck me. FUCK MEEEEEEE" as she climaxed yet again.

Eventally she collapsed forward in a sweaty heap "Sorry, my legs" she giggled. They were indeed shaking involuntarily. It was an awesome sight. Her petite, brown body lying prone and spent on the bed while above was the burly figure of Pete and his majestic cock, probably 7" x 6", still rock hard and glistening with her juices.

I looked down at my own 5.5" x 4.5" and knew he had just given my wife something I never could. Even more torturously erotic was the knowledge that both Pete and my wife had no doubt reached this conclusion as well.

"Ok little man" said Pete stepping off the bed and picking up the bottle of lubricant we had strategically placed on the bedside table seemingly an age ago. "Time to do what I came here to do. Get over here and bendover"

In all the excitement I had forgotten that the idea had been for him to take my anus while my wife sucked me with a blowjob from her theb being his reward. Now, as if my emasculation had not been enough already, with him taking my wife in ways I could never dream of, he was going to fuck me in front of her.

Reactions: owlmale
My wife moved on to her side, resting her head in one hand like a Roman Empress observing a subject.

"THough maybe she's too beat to suck you off right now." Pete added. "Now get over here and show me that ass" he said to me.

I moved over to where Pete was standing and shuffled off the bed backward in front of him, aware of how much bigger were his cock, his body and his sheer presence. My skinny cock stood at full attention while his protruded at 90 degrees, its head seemingly too big to be lifted any higher. Mine was a gentle pink, the head a narrow and disappointing taper at the end of its insignificant, gun-barrel straight five and a half inches. His sizable head was a regal, deep purple, an imperious coronal ridge at the end of a dark, undulating, veinous shaft that bent slightly upward where mine ended. This seemed to accentuate the difference in size

"Bend over" he commanded and I obeyed. My wife watched with a fascinated smile on her face. Dave began to apply lube to my anus with a single finger "Wow that's a pink little hole you've got there" he commented as my wife giggled "almost like a pussy" he added as a second finger slipped inside me.

I grunted, embarrassed at how much this was turning me on. My wife skooched down towards us and slipped between my arms with which I wassupporting myself. Lying on her side making her way toward my little pink erection. She took me in her mouth as Pete worked his fingers deeper, applying copious amounts of lube to my insides.

My wife took her mouth off my cock to inform Pete that "He likes it when I play with his balls".

"Is that so" said Pete cupping my little grape sized balls in one meaty paw "that is a cute little scrotum you got there" he observed.

I have always loved anal stimulation and- as my wife had correctly pointed out - having my balls toyed with thus I began leaking precum. My wife said "Ew! Salty" and withdrew her mouth. "You can put it inside me" she consoled. I raised myself slightly to allow her to flip around, now with her head facing the same direction as mine, she moved her butt to the end of the bed and spread her legs before me, pulling them up to her chest.

Her pussy was puffier than I had ever seen it, still slightly gaping after the fearful pounding she had got from that monolithic cock of Pete's. A cock that was now pressing against my anus gently but insistently. It impelled my hips forward and my woefully inferior erection disappeared where Pete had had his masculine way only minutes before

"You're so wet " I breathed as I slid easily inside. My wife's lack of reaction to my penetration confirmed what I was feeling. I was barely touching the sides of her creamy, well fucked pussy. Pete had begun working his way inside me and I was still trying to relax. I had only used a dildo the same size as my below average phallus so it was taking some getting used to. Pete withdrew to apply more lube and I took the opportunity to bend fully over, pressing my chest to my wife's. As Pete entered me again, slipping a little deeper this time I whispered in my wife's ear "Can you even feel me?"

"Not really" she confessed in a soft whisper breathed sensually into my ear, just as Pete broke through my sphincter's resistance and slipped deep inside me. I had but a moment to gasp "I'm coming!" before the sweet release of ejaculation. Hearing this Pete ripped me back with an arm around my chest, the other hand suddenly pumping my pencil dick as my semen sprayed out upon my wife's stomach. She always found my ejaculations amusing, especially the involuntary ones I was prone to. She finds it hilarious when I can't hold back and this was no execption. She seemed to be guffawing even more than usual, probably because another man was treating me like a ragvdoll, jacking me off as I was impaled on his big dick.

I must have cut a comical figure as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. My anus was spasming on the almost 6-inch circumference of Pete's huge manhood while he mercilessly squeezed my head, seemingly intent on milking every last drop of semen out of me. I was whimpering by the end.

"Does he usually come that quick?: asked Pete and I realised I must have been inserted for no more than 15 seconds before I was spurting like a high school virgin. "No" my wife began before struggling through her laughter to add "he normally lasts a few more minutes than that". The truth hurts and I couldn't fault her for her honesty. It was a rare occurence indeed that I could fuck her for more than five minutes.

"Ok" said Pete "there's a new rule in this house. Any time he comes first he has to lick it up. How does that sound."

"Ewwww" said my wife.

"Get started now minute man" Pete demanded pushing my head down to my wife's abdomen which was sporadically dotted with small semen pearls. I had often fantasised about doing it but had never done it, correctly believing my wife would find it gross. "Ewwww" she said again giggling "that tickles" she added as I began to lap up my salty emissions. She didn't pull away though and watched me lick every last drop of my premature ejaculation..

Once that was done Pete started moving his length in and out of me. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" he forced a groan out of me each time as he slipped seven inches deep inside my backdoor. "Ooooohhhhh" "ooooohhhhh" again and again.

"Was that hot watching him lick up his own come?" he addressed my wife

"It was funny" my wife chortled.

"Wanna see me come up inside him?"

"I do" my wife said, this time more breathlessly and with no joke in her voice

"OOHHHHHH" My groans became louder and more guttaral as Pete left himself deep inside me and began pumping hard, ready to finally unleash his load.

"That's hot" my wife breathed "Mmmmm. Fuck him hard for me" she encouraged. I looked up to see her staring enraptured at the spectacle before her as Pete went to town on me. She laughed again as she caught my eye "your face is so red" she giggled. All I could do was continue moaning, mouth agape.

"Does it feel good?" Asked Pete

"Uh huh" was all I could gasp back.

"He loves it in the ass" my wife volunteered "he gets me to use my vibe in there all the time" she added with a giggle.

"Is that so?" said Pete, slowing his strokes out while still slamming himself deep up my rectum "You're a little ass slut huh?"

"OHHHHHH" was all I could respond as his truncheon of a cock continued to impale me

"Say it!"

"OHHHHHHH. I'm a little ass slut. OHHHHHHHH!"

"So you're both sluts for my big cock. And now I'm gonna mark my territory" said Pete as again he buried himself deep and began grinding frenetically. My little pencil was rubbing against the bed now as he pushed me forward with the force of his fucking and it was becoming hard again. I was moaning uncontrollably as my wife began playing with her clit, my cock continued to be rubbed on the bed and as usual it wasn't long before I again lost control. "OH fuck I'm coming again" I moaned

"You dirtly little ass slut!" growled Pete "You're suchba fucking minute man!" Keeping his furious pace up, my cock was rubbed in it's own pathetic dribblings. Then Pete hit top gear as my moaning reached its crescendo and he let out a series of manly grunts as he shot his load seven inches inside me with a corresponding series of squirts I could feel. He withdrew leaving me spent on the bed with what felt like a gaping asshole as he commanded my wife "Get over here and clean my cock" and she duly obeyed.

"You better get into the bathroom and clean yourself up" he said. "Go shit my come out in the toilet bowl". Exausted, I slowly drew myself up and dragged myself into our ensuite, closing the door behind me. I could hear the low murmur of conversation and some conspiratorial laughing as I indeed began spraying a combination of thick, sticky come - much thicker than my pasty offerings - shit and a little blood into the toilet bowl.

I looked at the clock and was astounded at the time. We were five minutes from school pick up which we'd neatly timed as an excuse to get Pete out of the house once we'd finished with the monkey business. I came out of the bathroom prepared for the stretch, yawn and "Oh my goodnes, is that the time alraedy?" that I'd rehearsed to find my wife and Pete engaging in a 69. In fact my wife, seeemingly unaware of my presence had just removed her mouth from Pete's re-engorged colossus to state "You need to teach my husband what you're doing".

So, not only was he an amazing fuck - incomparably superior to what I could give her with five inches in five minutes - it was apparent he was also better at cunnilingus, the last refuge of the pencil dick.

"You know" I squeaked through my humiliation "we've got to pick the kids up"

"Can you do it please babe?" my wife asked "We're ready to go again. You can take them for a milkshake before tennis". She had clearly thought it through. That would buy her another two hours alone with Pete by the time I got them back from their scheduled tennis classes.

"Oh... well... I guess..."

"You better hurry if you're gonna get there in time" she said turning her attention back to fellating the superior slab of cock that was Pete's.

I meekly obeyed, dressing quickly. "Bye then" I said as I exited the bedroom. Not removing her mouth from Pete's cock my wife mumbled two syllables that may have been "goodbye". As I closed the door I heard her say "Now fuck me again with that fat cock".

By the time I left the house the slapping, squelching and stentorian moaning had already recommenced. I hadn't realised how audible it was from outside. At the end of the driveway my wife's moans were quieter but still discernible and it was unmistakable what was occurring. I looked up and locked eyes with my next door neighbour, Nina and my blush said everything. She also blushed as she moved hastily toward her letterbox avoiding eye contact.

I was already late so walked hurriedly toward the school. I had two hours to consider what was occurring in my absence - but also to note that Nina had not been making a direct line from her frontdoor to her mailbox. It occurred to me she may well have been listening. As I wondered how long she had been listening and how much she'd heard, my little pencil started inflating again as my aching balls protested.

So school pick up, milkshakes and tennis with all these thoughts buzzing through my head. In the final minutes of the tennis lesson my phone buzzed. My wife's text message to read thus:

"Pls go the chemist to get the morning after pill"

I had been permitted to come in her unprotected pussy only a handful of times when we were trying to get pregnant. Obviously Pete was now allowed such privilege while I was going to be licking mine up. A lot.

My wife moved on to her side, resting her head in one hand like a Roman Empress observing a subject.

"THough maybe she's too beat to suck you off right now." Pete added. "Now get over here and show me that ass" he said to me.

I moved over to where Pete was standing and shuffled off the bed backward in front of him, aware of how much bigger were his cock, his body and his sheer presence. My skinny cock stood at full attention while his protruded at 90 degrees, its head seemingly too big to be lifted any higher. Mine was a gentle pink, the head a narrow and disappointing taper at the end of its insignificant, gun-barrel straight five and a half inches. His sizable head was a regal, deep purple, an imperious coronal ridge at the end of a dark, undulating, veinous shaft that bent slightly upward where mine ended. This seemed to accentuate the difference in size

"Bend over" he commanded and I obeyed. My wife watched with a fascinated smile on her face. Dave began to apply lube to my anus with a single finger "Wow that's a pink little hole you've got there" he commented as my wife giggled "almost like a pussy" he added as a second finger slipped inside me.

I grunted, embarrassed at how much this was turning me on. My wife skooched down towards us and slipped between my arms with which I wassupporting myself. Lying on her side making her way toward my little pink erection. She took me in her mouth as Pete worked his fingers deeper, applying copious amounts of lube to my insides.

My wife took her mouth off my cock to inform Pete that "He likes it when I play with his balls".

"Is that so" said Pete cupping my little grape sized balls in one meaty paw "that is a cute little scrotum you got there" he observed.

I have always loved anal stimulation and- as my wife had correctly pointed out - having my balls toyed with thus I began leaking precum. My wife said "Ew! Salty" and withdrew her mouth. "You can put it inside me" she consoled. I raised myself slightly to allow her to flip around, now with her head facing the same direction as mine, she moved her butt to the end of the bed and spread her legs before me, pulling them up to her chest.

Her pussy was puffier than I had ever seen it, still slightly gaping after the fearful pounding she had got from that monolithic cock of Pete's. A cock that was now pressing against my anus gently but insistently. It impelled my hips forward and my woefully inferior erection disappeared where Pete had had his masculine way only minutes before

"You're so wet " I breathed as I slid easily inside. My wife's lack of reaction to my penetration confirmed what I was feeling. I was barely touching the sides of her creamy, well fucked pussy. Pete had begun working his way inside me and I was still trying to relax. I had only used a dildo the same size as my below average phallus so it was taking some getting used to. Pete withdrew to apply more lube and I took the opportunity to bend fully over, pressing my chest to my wife's. As Pete entered me again, slipping a little deeper this time I whispered in my wife's ear "Can you even feel me?"

"Not really" she confessed in a soft whisper breathed sensually into my ear, just as Pete broke through my sphincter's resistance and slipped deep inside me. I had but a moment to gasp "I'm coming!" before the sweet release of ejaculation. Hearing this Pete ripped me back with an arm around my chest, the other hand suddenly pumping my pencil dick as my semen sprayed out upon my wife's stomach. She always found my ejaculations amusing, especially the involuntary ones I was prone to. She finds it hilarious when I can't hold back and this was no execption. She seemed to be guffawing even more than usual, probably because another man was treating me like a ragvdoll, jacking me off as I was impaled on his big dick.

I must have cut a comical figure as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. My anus was spasming on the almost 6-inch circumference of Pete's huge manhood while he mercilessly squeezed my head, seemingly intent on milking every last drop of semen out of me. I was whimpering by the end.

"Does he usually come that quick?: asked Pete and I realised I must have been inserted for no more than 15 seconds before I was spurting like a high school virgin. "No" my wife began before struggling through her laughter to add "he normally lasts a few more minutes than that". The truth hurts and I couldn't fault her for her honesty. It was a rare occurence indeed that I could fuck her for more than five minutes.

"Ok" said Pete "there's a new rule in this house. Any time he comes first he has to lick it up. How does that sound."

"Ewwww" said my wife.

"Get started now minute man" Pete demanded pushing my head down to my wife's abdomen which was sporadically dotted with small semen pearls. I had often fantasised about doing it but had never done it, correctly believing my wife would find it gross. "Ewwww" she said again giggling "that tickles" she added as I began to lap up my salty emissions. She didn't pull away though and watched me lick every last drop of my premature ejaculation..

Once that was done Pete started moving his length in and out of me. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" he forced a groan out of me each time as he slipped seven inches deep inside my backdoor. "Ooooohhhhh" "ooooohhhhh" again and again.

"Was that hot watching him lick up his own come?" he addressed my wife

"It was funny" my wife chortled.

"Wanna see me come up inside him?"

"I do" my wife said, this time more breathlessly and with no joke in her voice

"OOHHHHHH" My groans became louder and more guttaral as Pete left himself deep inside me and began pumping hard, ready to finally unleash his load.

"That's hot" my wife breathed "Mmmmm. Fuck him hard for me" she encouraged. I looked up to see her staring enraptured at the spectacle before her as Pete went to town on me. She laughed again as she caught my eye "your face is so red" she giggled. All I could do was continue moaning, mouth agape.

"Does it feel good?" Asked Pete

"Uh huh" was all I could gasp back.

"He loves it in the ass" my wife volunteered "he gets me to use my vibe in there all the time" she added with a giggle.

"Is that so?" said Pete, slowing his strokes out while still slamming himself deep up my rectum "You're a little ass slut huh?"

"OHHHHHH" was all I could respond as his truncheon of a cock continued to impale me

"Say it!"

"OHHHHHHH. I'm a little ass slut. OHHHHHHHH!"

"So you're both sluts for my big cock. And now I'm gonna mark my territory" said Pete as again he buried himself deep and began grinding frenetically. My little pencil was rubbing against the bed now as he pushed me forward with the force of his fucking and it was becoming hard again. I was moaning uncontrollably as my wife began playing with her clit, my cock continued to be rubbed on the bed and as usual it wasn't long before I again lost control. "OH fuck I'm coming again" I moaned

"You dirtly little ass slut!" growled Pete "You're suchba fucking minute man!" Keeping his furious pace up, my cock was rubbed in it's own pathetic dribblings. Then Pete hit top gear as my moaning reached its crescendo and he let out a series of manly grunts as he shot his load seven inches inside me with a corresponding series of squirts I could feel. He withdrew leaving me spent on the bed with what felt like a gaping asshole as he commanded my wife "Get over here and clean my cock" and she duly obeyed.

"You better get into the bathroom and clean yourself up" he said. "Go shit my come out in the toilet bowl". Exausted, I slowly drew myself up and dragged myself into our ensuite, closing the door behind me. I could hear the low murmur of conversation and some conspiratorial laughing as I indeed began spraying a combination of thick, sticky come - much thicker than my pasty offerings - shit and a little blood into the toilet bowl.

I looked at the clock and was astounded at the time. We were five minutes from school pick up which we'd neatly timed as an excuse to get Pete out of the house once we'd finished with the monkey business. I came out of the bathroom prepared for the stretch, yawn and "Oh my goodnes, is that the time alraedy?" that I'd rehearsed to find my wife and Pete engaging in a 69. In fact my wife, seeemingly unaware of my presence had just removed her mouth from Pete's re-engorged colossus to state "You need to teach my husband what you're doing".

So, not only was he an amazing fuck - incomparably superior to what I could give her with five inches in five minutes - it was apparent he was also better at cunnilingus, the last refuge of the pencil dick.

"You know" I squeaked through my humiliation "we've got to pick the kids up"

"Can you do it please babe?" my wife asked "We're ready to go again. You can take them for a milkshake before tennis". She had clearly thought it through. That would buy her another two hours alone with Pete by the time I got them back from their scheduled tennis classes.

"Oh... well... I guess..."

"You better hurry if you're gonna get there in time" she said turning her attention back to fellating the superior slab of cock that was Pete's.

I meekly obeyed, dressing quickly. "Bye then" I said as I exited the bedroom. Not removing her mouth from Pete's cock my wife mumbled two syllables that may have been "goodbye". As I closed the door I heard her say "Now fuck me again with that fat cock".

By the time I left the house the slapping, squelching and stentorian moaning had already recommenced. I hadn't realised how audible it was from outside. At the end of the driveway my wife's moans were quieter but still discernible and it was unmistakable what was occurring. I looked up and locked eyes with my next door neighbour, Nina and my blush said everything. She also blushed as she moved hastily toward her letterbox avoiding eye contact.

I was already late so walked hurriedly toward the school. I had two hours to consider what was occurring in my absence - but also to note that Nina had not been making a direct line from her frontdoor to her mailbox. It occurred to me she may well have been listening. As I wondered how long she had been listening and how much she'd heard, my little pencil started inflating again as my aching balls protested.

So school pick up, milkshakes and tennis with all these thoughts buzzing through my head. In the final minutes of the tennis lesson my phone buzzed. My wife's text message to read thus:

"Pls go the chemist to get the morning after pill"

I had been permitted to come in her unprotected pussy only a handful of times when we were trying to get pregnant. Obviously Pete was now allowed such privilege while I was going to be licking mine up. A lot.
Excellent read!

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
So, my wife started her period 3 days ago and has been working early morning shifts thus Mr Wiggly has been on bread and water (3 days in the desert and all that).

Anyway, having the bed to myself early in the morning as my mind wanders and my morning wood kicks in has meant that I haven't been able to avoid fantasising8 about a 3-way with the tattooist mentioned in my recent thread. Each morning it has become a little more elaborate so I thought I'd share.

It is presupposed that we enjoy the sensual experience of the tattooist touching my wife's thigh in a familiar way. He hands us his card even though the tattoo is finished and we end up chatting on Instagram, eventually talking about how much we all enjoyed the previous experience and how we're keen to take it further.

As per real life (see some of my threads) my wife suggested in jest after some dildo play (up my rear end) that we should find a guy to fuck my hole while she sucks my dick. In the fantasy she has stated that doesn't think she's ready to be shared but is happy to try this mmf as a start - once again in an echo of real life she has mentioned she finds mfm erotic to watch but fmf does nothing for her. In the story the tattoist who we'll call Pete has assented to being involved but only if my wife will service him orally as well. After some soul searching she decided she wanted to do it (in real life she does get off on sucking my dick so this is conceivable to me).

And so the scene opens with this background as there's a knock at the door. Pete is right on time. With the tattoo studio closed on Mondays and the kids in school we both took the afternoon off work to ensure we were home at the allotted time. We have more than an hour before we have to worry about pick up which will be a handy excuse (we agreed) should we need to move Pete on if things get awkward.

I was horny as hell but my wife refused to be engaged and spent much of the time we were waiting cleaning the house as if an important dignitary was coming to visit. "Darling' I had joked "I'm sure he's not going to leave if he finds the place untidy!"

She then spent the last 30 minutes leading up to the knock trying on different lingerie. She had gone through her favourite five outfits a couple of times each, happily allowing me the odd feel here and there such that my little pink soldier and I were both in a state of excitement.
There were four firm raps at the door which prompted the wife to quickly kick the surplus to requirements lace under the bed before a brief whispered argument about who should open the door. Given i was naked and the wife had already slipped a robe on the decision was made that she should but not before she had pointed out "You're the one he's going to fuck!" though my counter point of "Well, you've got to keep the headline act until last" was amusing in my mind, it was met with a rather severe cock of the eyebrow before she left to let our guest in.

I heard the door open and I surmised that she had let the robe fall to the ground as after a perfunctory greeting I heard him clearly say "Wow, we're just getting straight down to it then." and seconds later ther was our tattooed beau being led by the hand with my wife who wore a very nervous grin.

I myself had experenced some pretty severe buyer's remorse as soon as i'd heard the knock at the door. If I hadn't have fasted for the better part of the day and douched myself thoroughly I'd probably be shitting myself. My little pink soldier was no longer standing to attention and, now covered by a pair of boxer shorts that I had slipped on, felt like it was retreating as far into my abdomen as possible.

"I see you're dressed for action too" quipped Pete to which the wife and I laughed that little bit too much like nervous people do. Happily he broke the awkward silence that followed with "So... this is your first time bringing in a third, huh?"

"Yeah. We've never really done anything like this before" I returned.

"Well, it looks like I'm over dressed" he stated and began to disrobe, pulling his t-shirt over his head to reveal that his sleeve tattoos didn't end at his shoulders. He's a big guy, standing 6'2" over my 5'9" and though I worked out, my sledner build would never allow me to achieve a chest the size of his. I had time to note that he had a bit of extra padding on his abdomen before he unbuckled his belt and let his jeans fall to the floor.

My wife and I both stared. He hadn't worn underwear and now, stepping out of his jeans stood before us with a fully flaccid cock whose heavy, bellshaped head made it hang vertically down so that the tip ended at the same place as his impressive, low-hanging balls. When flaccid mine jutted out over my tight, little scrotum at 8o'clock. I also noted that it appeared to be already as long and thick as I am when erect - a state that I was quckly obtaining. The small tent in my boxer shorts would have given me away had anyone been paying any attentoin to it.

"Well, I find there's no better place to start than getting down on your knees and blowing us both". My wife obeyed and Pete dragged me by the strap of my boxers to stand closer to him so as to allow access for my wife's mouth. She took the cue and pulled them down to reveal my fully erect pencil dick. She took one in each hand and judging by the amount protruding from her grip, his flaccid cock was indeed the same 5.5 inches as my erection. I wondered just how big he got and it wasn't long unitl I would find out.

She gave my cock a quick kiss, then sucked the head gently drawing a moan from me. I put my head back and enjoyed the sensation and could tell from the movement I felt to my left that she was stroking Pete's cock. Her sucking on my member stopped and she moved from a two fingered grip (required to allow enough length from my modest erection to be sucked) to a whole hand as she jacked my cock and turned her mouth to Pete's.

"Wow" I heard her exclaim "he's huge!". I could not help but look at the cock in her hand and indeed there was a remarkable amount of flesh in her hand. Probably just shy of seven inches it was more the girth that beggared belief. Her thumb and forefinger couldn't meet around it but even more mind boggling was the size of the bulbous head. It reminded me of an ice cream cone that has been too generously portioned by the vendor. A shiny purple bell-end that gave an exclamation mark to the thick shaft.

My modest little member meanwhile ended in a disappointing apex like an overly sharpened pencil. "I'm not sure it will fit" my wife murmured but she was not going to die wondering and put her wonderful cocksucking skills to use for the first time in her life on a cock other than mine.

"Oh, good girl" remarked Pete clearly enjoying the skills she had developed on my modest endowment, now being applied in the big leagues. "Ah, yeah. You suck a good dick."

She glowed with pride as she began slurping on his big head, before tonguing his frenulum and gently teasing the tip and hole. "Uh that's good." encouraged Pete "now let's see how deep you can take it". He pushed his hips forward and I could see my wife's palm move to his hip so as to slow down the immense amount of meat sliding into her throat. "Just relax baby girl, take it slow" he soothed.

She gagged after he worked about a half of it in there "It's so big!" she guffawed as she got straight back to work. She had stopped working my cock as she concentrated on the huge task she had in front of her and just as I was about to start humping her hand (almost as a reminder to say "hey don't forget about your husband of 11 years") she in fact took her hand off mine to start playing with Pete's balls.

In her small hands they looked immense. I have only a small pair that resemble grapes more so than the ripe plums that Pete's evoked. When erect, my diminutive balls almost disappeared as my taut little scrotum brought them almost back inside me. This couldn't have been lost on her as she moved down to stroke his perineum - something she had learned I adored.

"Oh fuck yeah" encouraged Pete as he grabbed the back of her head with a hand and forced his prodigious endowment all the way into her gaping mouth. Guttaral gagging noises mixed with an agreeable "Mmm, mmm" showing she assented to this assault on her throat.

Just when I thought she could take no more and decided I had better intervene Pete withdrew his huge slab of cock as saliva spewed from my wife with a relieved gasp "Did you enjoy me fucking your throat?"

"Mmm hmm" my wife responded, wiping her mouth with her forearm and trying to regain some sense of compusre.

"You feel like a dirty girl when I fuck your throat don't you?"

"Yeah" she admitted hesitantly

"Feel like a dirty slut sucking a big cock in front of your husband huh?"

"Oh yeah" she said more enthusiastically and with an edge on her voice that betrayed how turned on she was.

"You wanna be a dirty slut for a big cock, huh?"

"Yes, yes, yes" she replied in enraptured tones.

"Come here then slut" he said aggressively and taking her long hair in one hand he used the other to steer his cock violently into her mouth and again down her throat, thrusting his full length in an and out "do you like that slut?"

"Mmm hmm" my wife responded. I was torn. I had never spoken to my wife like that and was insulted on her behalf. It was also a sleight on my manhood that this tattooed upstart would within 5 minutes of walking through our door be saying such things to my wife and treating her throat like his personal whore. But... she didn't seem to be protesting and he was many times my match in a physical contest. Add to that my erection was pointing as vertical as it had in years and the best optoin was just to go with it.

So of course like a good little cuck I slid in underneath my wife, my head between her thighs as she sucked that colossus of a cock, pulled her G-string to one side and began to lick her pussy. She was soaking wet. in fact her opening was alraedy letting out a healthy dose of cream that I eagerly lapped up. I had the urge to reach down and play with myself but knew I would have exploded then and there.

"Mmmm" she managed to squeeze out between the gagging and choking of Pete's heavy thrusts and began grinding her pussy on my face. Not caring whether she hit tongue, nose or chin she smeared her free flowing juices indiscriminately all over my face.

"wait" she said to Pete. "My knees are getting sore on the carpet. Can I suck you on the bed please?"

"Sure thing" consented Pete, making himself comoftable on the bed, sitting with his back resting on the headboard. My wife lay across the bed, forming an L-shape with Pete's legs as she got on all fours and started working her head up and down on his thick cock.

I moved behind her and from a standing position could reach her pussy and crack. I loved eating her little rosebud so, after peeling her drenched panties down to her knees I began rimming her beauftiful little chocolate hole. Slowly I worked my tongue in deeper and deeper as I easily slipped three fingers into my wife's sopping pussy. Never had three fingers slipped inside her so easily - this was the wettest I had ever seen her. She pushed back on my hand, meeting my thrusts as I began to finger bang her good and proper. My other hand moved to start playing with her clit and my tongue was buried deep inside her delectable little asshole.

All the while she was sucking away at Pete's big cock, her left hand on the base - giving him the full fist where she usually gave me two fingers - while her right hand gently cupped his big balls.

"Babe" she said suddenly turning to me "can I please ride it?"

Previously she had been reluctant to even suck him off but had seemingly acquiesced so that the mmf could go ahead for my benefit. Now here she was begging to be able to ride his big, fat tool. My rigid little dick began leaking per-cum and I told her honestly "Fuck yeah. I would love to see you riding that big cock".

"Is it ok?" she asked Pete.

"Of course" he chortled.

So now my wife of 11 years was going to ride only the third cock of her entire life and by far the biggest.
Nice story would love to have the same experience with my wife.

Reactions: penc1ld1kt