My fantasy, hoping coming true

Mark888

Couple
May 31, 2022
In recent months I have more and more the fantasy to see my beautiful milf coming on another man. Especially a strong black man seems horny to me. Who then caresses his black hands the soft white skin of my wife and kneads her breasts. I think it's wonderful to see him take off her panties and that she is already sighing with pleasure and nerves. I also hope she lets her go slowly and the blockages that may be bubbling up on her slowly disappear as he penetrates her pussy with his fingers and soon trades those fingers for his huge swollen cock. It seems so horny to see her eyes blur when she feels filled up like never before and that her first orgasm is soon going to burst through her body. I want my mouth to catch her moans by kissing her deeply and greedily and that she finally kiss her black bull greedily as he fucks her a second time in the misionares pose and that she answers his tongue with her eagerly spinning tongue until she feels another wave of orgasms going through her. Eventually the bull also wants to shoot his seed and vigorously pumps his cock deep in and out of her. It's just unbelievable that my horny wife takes this monster so easily. Then the bull's muscles tense and a deep growl comes out of his lungs letting me know he is shooting his cum deep into my wife. Then he leaves and kisses my wife wildly again. He stands up, winks at me and disappears. My wife is lying there with her legs apart. I see her pussy still open and a thick stream of cum slowly flows from her pussy.

In recent months I have more and more the fantasy to see my beautiful milf coming on another man. Especially a strong black man seems horny to me. Who then caresses his black hands the soft white skin of my wife and kneads her breasts. I think it's wonderful to see him take off her panties and that she is already sighing with pleasure and nerves. I also hope she lets her go slowly and the blockages that may be bubbling up on her slowly disappear as he penetrates her pussy with his fingers and soon trades those fingers for his huge swollen cock. It seems so horny to see her eyes blur when she feels filled up like never before and that her first orgasm is soon going to burst through her body. I want my mouth to catch her moans by kissing her deeply and greedily and that she finally kiss her black bull greedily as he fucks her a second time in the misionares pose and that she answers his tongue with her eagerly spinning tongue until she feels another wave of orgasms going through her. Eventually the bull also wants to shoot his seed and vigorously pumps his cock deep in and out of her. It's just unbelievable that my horny wife takes this monster so easily. Then the bull's muscles tense and a deep growl comes out of his lungs letting me know he is shooting his cum deep into my wife. Then he leaves and kisses my wife wildly again. He stands up, winks at me and disappears. My wife is lying there with her legs apart. I see her pussy still open and a thick stream of cum slowly flows from her pussy.
Do you eat her then?