My fiancee cheated a bit on me when we firat dated.

gs103

Male
Feb 18, 2023
First off this was several years ago and we moved past this. Please no negativity. Ironically covid brought us much closer together and she's been faithful since but here's all the time's my now fiancee cheated when we first dated.

1 - the first night we said I love you.
We started as a LDR and after months of texting we finally confessed the night of her bday. That night she also had a pool party & she ended up getting really drunk with her older married neighbor & sister. Her sister told me over & over throughout the night to call my gf. Found out it was because the neighbor convinced her to go skinny dipping with him. Even her sister fell for his charms & she stopped texting me. This guy, who was married, ended up fucking both of them in the pool, their shower, & even slept between them before fucking my sober gf in the morning before leaving.

2 - first week of college (just a friend)
She met this stoner guy who became her friend during her first week and the two ended up going to a party together. We we're still LDR but we got into the habit of skyping each other at night. This night however she returned drunk & was super flirty with me but we both ended up passing out. Woke up about 30 min later. I heard sounds of a door opening. On screen i could see the stoner entering the room. It bothered me that she only had on a tank top & the shortest booty shorts. They started talking & he started saying how hot she looked at the party & he wished he could have touched her ass like the football team was doing. Being still tipsy she told him he still could. She forgot we were on a call when they got into bed. Her ipad by this point was on the floor but for the next 30 or so I could hear them kissing, her sucking him & a long fuck session after. He didnt leave until the morning. Had to pretend our call dropped.

3- bbc
The last time, & our LDR was coming to a end since i was returning home, she ended up crashing with her friend one night. That friend (who was cheating on her bf too with a big football player) told my gf if she wanted to have a threesome with them. When my gf agreed, the football player ended up bring 4 more guys over. Her friend confessed this to me when we met. The two were basically passed around all night by 5 hung, tall, built black men. All 5 fucked them both.

Just getting this off my chest cause now im more turned on by these exp. She was new to college at the time and didnt take any relationship as serious for where she was at in life but we've gotten over it together. Now 7 years later, 7 years of no cheating were engaged.

First off this was several years ago and we moved past this. Please no negativity. Ironically covid brought us much closer together and she's been faithful since but here's all the time's my now fiancee cheated when we first dated.

1 - the first night we said I love you.
We started as a LDR and after months of texting we finally confessed the night of her bday. That night she also had a pool party & she ended up getting really drunk with her older married neighbor & sister. Her sister told me over & over throughout the night to call my gf. Found out it was because the neighbor convinced her to go skinny dipping with him. Even her sister fell for his charms & she stopped texting me. This guy, who was married, ended up fucking both of them in the pool, their shower, & even slept between them before fucking my sober gf in the morning before leaving.

2 - first week of college (just a friend)
She met this stoner guy who became her friend during her first week and the two ended up going to a party together. We we're still LDR but we got into the habit of skyping each other at night. This night however she returned drunk & was super flirty with me but we both ended up passing out. Woke up about 30 min later. I heard sounds of a door opening. On screen i could see the stoner entering the room. It bothered me that she only had on a tank top & the shortest booty shorts. They started talking & he started saying how hot she looked at the party & he wished he could have touched her ass like the football team was doing. Being still tipsy she told him he still could. She forgot we were on a call when they got into bed. Her ipad by this point was on the floor but for the next 30 or so I could hear them kissing, her sucking him & a long fuck session after. He didnt leave until the morning. Had to pretend our call dropped.

3- bbc
The last time, & our LDR was coming to a end since i was returning home, she ended up crashing with her friend one night. That friend (who was cheating on her bf too with a big football player) told my gf if she wanted to have a threesome with them. When my gf agreed, the football player ended up bring 4 more guys over. Her friend confessed this to me when we met. The two were basically passed around all night by 5 hung, tall, built black men. All 5 fucked them both.

Just getting this off my chest cause now im more turned on by these exp. She was new to college at the time and didnt take any relationship as serious for where she was at in life but we've gotten over it together. Now 7 years later, 7 years of no cheating were engaged.
Trust me if you know if those 3 times there us more. But I enjoyed the stories

Reactions: Ian D
Not really the same situation but my wife and I got back together after dating many years before that. We ran into each other by chance at a restaurant and talked for a few minutes. Exchanged phone numbers and the next weekend she was at my house riding my cock until the wee hours of the morning (sunrise actually).

We agreed to make things exclusive after that but a couple weeks later when she was back in town at my house her phone rang. All I heard her say from around the corner in the other room was “yeah, I’d love to but I don’t think it’s going to work out” and then “yeah, I know it was fun the other night”. She never straight up admitted that she slept with this guy she was dating before me after our agreement but it was kind of obvious she went back for one more romp.

A few years later she admitted he had the biggest cock she’d ever been with and that when he fucked her it felt so good she didn’t ever want him to stop.

Not really the same situation but my wife and I got back together after dating many years before that. We ran into each other by chance at a restaurant and talked for a few minutes. Exchanged phone numbers and the next weekend she was at my house riding my cock until the wee hours of the morning (sunrise actually).

We agreed to make things exclusive after that but a couple weeks later when she was back in town at my house her phone rang. All I heard her say from around the corner in the other room was “yeah, I’d love to but I don’t think it’s going to work out” and then “yeah, I know it was fun the other night”. She never straight up admitted that she slept with this guy she was dating before me after our agreement but it was kind of obvious she went back for one more romp.

A few years later she admitted he had the biggest cock she’d ever been with and that when he fucked her it felt so good she didn’t ever want him to stop.
Had similar account

I should really write some true to life stories about some of the discussions we’ve had while fucking. She fucked a lot of guys in the years we were apart. A few of her memories were pretty hot even if I did have to fill in some of the blanks with obvious information.
Please do write about them

when we were teens before we got maried i had not done anything with nancy not event felt her tits just kissed a bit we were kissing on my bed and my friend john came over he sat on the end of the bead and asked me is nancy a good kisser she said yea and he asked can he kiss her and see well he kissed her hand his hand was on her boobs over her shirt well there is more if anyone wants to here just ask

when we were teens before we got maried i had not done anything with nancy not event felt her tits just kissed a bit we were kissing on my bed and my friend john came over he sat on the end of the bead and asked me is nancy a good kisser she said yea and he asked can he kiss her and see well he kissed her hand his hand was on her boobs over her shirt well there is more if anyone wants to here just ask
OK. I'll ask "please Sir, we I have some more?"

OK. I'll ask "please Sir, we I have some more?"
well after they kissedjohn said kiss your biyfriend now but as nancy started kissing me he was still feeling her tits between us i glanced down and he had his other hand between her legs nancy then wemt back to kissing him again and as they kissed he pulld her tits out and sucked one i just sat there well did not taake long and he was fucking her but hard

well after they kissedjohn said kiss your biyfriend now but as nancy started kissing me he was still feeling her tits between us i glanced down and he had his other hand between her legs nancy then wemt back to kissing him again and as they kissed he pulld her tits out and sucked one i just sat there well did not taake long and he was fucking her but hard
And did he finish in her? And what was your reaction? Did u get any?

When you say 'fucking her but hard', do you mean that as an indication of how hard, or that he was in her butt?