My Filipina wife wants to try new things

Hi
We are new to this , my Filipina wife is 37 and I am 46, she is very fit and extremely sexy with a high sex drive . She is wanting to connect with other like minded couples or guys that can assist with her sexual urges.

any help ???
How do you feel about this?

Hi
We are new to this , my Filipina wife is 37 and I am 46, she is very fit and extremely sexy with a high sex drive . She is wanting to connect with other like minded couples or guys that can assist with her sexual urges.

any help ???
That's pretty hot. Swapping?

Hi

any help ???
Experienced male in the lifestyle who has played with about 4 to 5 couples a couple of them being new. I can teach and I’ll take my time and be gentle until she’s ready to move further into the play. What state are you located?

Reactions: coravakrava
Hi

any help ???
Hi , direct message us if you like , we are a couple filipina wife and Australian husband.

Hi , direct message us if you like , we are a couple filipina wife and Australian husband.
Hi

any help ???
I am a Filipino wife. Contact me direct if you want to chat or plan future adventures.

Hi

any help ???
Your welcome dear .i m sameerdev from India. Independent FWB bull available for Ladies and couples

Hi

any help ???
I think we are a good fit to be your next pleasure partners. 46 MF Latino so cal wife curvaceous and beautiful and male is sexy with a good thick dick and mad oral skills to get her off good… dm