My First Hotwife

TexasDaddy

Male
Feb 24, 2015
Southeast Texas
I was a 27 year old corporal stationed at MCAS Cherry Point, NC. She was a young redhead with a 2 year old girl, married to a Staff Sergeant. He was deployed to Bahrain for Operation Desert Shield. I met her out drinking at Big Daddy’s in Havelock and ended up going home with her. We were in her trailer making out, and one thing led to another. I put on a condom while eating her pussy, and when I was ready to mount her, she pulled it off. I fucked her slow at first, then I railed her pussy like her husband owed me $500 and a 12 pack of beer. I kept fucking her after the first load, and about 45 minutes later I flooded her hungry womb with more semen. The next morning I woke up and fucked her again.

Within a few days I pretty much moved in with her. My uniforms and stuff were still in the barracks, but when work was over, I was in her trailer, and in her pussy. I was there so much the poor bastard's little girl started calling me Daddy. I have a thing for redheads and I can't love bareback enough, and about 8 weeks before her husband was due to return to CONUS she told me she was off the pill. That was when I started trying to get her pregnant. 6 weeks later she missed her period. Right before he came home she told me she was pregnant. Stupid motherfucker thinks it's his.

Attachments

• marpatpreg3 (4).jpg
    marpatpreg3 (4).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 68
I was a 27 year old corporal stationed at MCAS Cherry Point, NC. She was a young redhead with a 2 year old girl, married to a Staff Sergeant. He was deployed to Bahrain for Operation Desert Shield. I met her out drinking at Big Daddy’s in Havelock and ended up going home with her. We were in her trailer making out, and one thing led to another. I put on a condom while eating her pussy, and when I was ready to mount her, she pulled it off. I fucked her slow at first, then I railed her pussy like her husband owed me $500 and a 12 pack of beer. I kept fucking her after the first load, and about 45 minutes later I flooded her hungry womb with more semen. The next morning I woke up and fucked her again.

Within a few days I pretty much moved in with her. My uniforms and stuff were still in the barracks, but when work was over, I was in her trailer, and in her pussy. I was there so much the poor bastard's little girl started calling me Daddy. I have a thing for redheads and I can't love bareback enough, and about 8 weeks before her husband was due to return to CONUS she told me she was off the pill. That was when I started trying to get her pregnant. 6 weeks later she missed her period. Right before he came home she told me she was pregnant. Stupid motherfucker thinks it's his.
You’re a dick

That's not a hotwife, that's a cheating bitch. Hope he finds out and introduces you to all the pain an NCO can get inflicted onto you.

Reactions: Joeandlaw