My first post

I am happily married for about six months now. We've a middle-aged couple, so we have been around the block; we're not kids despite being newlyweds.

I have hinted to her, a few times in the past few years, about my fantasy of seeing her with someone else. We have used the fantasy to roleplay in bed but that's all. For example we have pretended that I'm some other guy and she was sleeping with me instead of her husband.

I brought it up again the other night, after several months of never mentioning it. I fibbed and told her that I had a dirty dream. We often tell each other about our weird dreams, so this wasn't unusual. I told her that I had a dream where I went to a bar and "caught" her dancing with another guy, and maybe kissing him, before I somehow stole her back.

We talked about how that might work, hypothetically, in real life. We could arrange that she'd go out someplace and text me after a while, saying 'come find me'. We talked very honestly about what the limits would be. I got that ball rolling by asking how she'd handle it, while dancing or flirting, if a guy touched her on the back, arm, etc.

She said that too much touching would be cheating on me, and crossing the line. But I told her I feel strongly that it's not cheating if we both agree ahead of time, and if there are still hard limits.

She was worried that I'd have a huge regret over it, and it would damage our happy marriage. I assured her a million times that's not the case, and that if I did regret it, if the reality didn't match the fantasy, then I would learn from it and we'd never do it again.

I told her that it would be incredible if the dancing led to making out, but that would be my hard limit.

We laid in bed talking about it, while we cuddled, naked. I asked her to describe in her mind how she would imagine it going.

In her sexiest voice, she spent the next 15 minutes telling me about how she'd meet a guy in bar, what kind of man she'd look for, how she would flirt with him, etc. .... she got as far as they'd been intimately flirting, right next to each other, some touching/brushing, she'd notice me enter the bar and give me a look, "Then turn my attention back to him" .... that last part sure turned me on! Her ad-hoc story kind of fell apart from there - LOL - but I told her that I definitely wanted her to go just a bit deeper, and kiss him, maybe give him a fake phone number.

Much to my surprise, she nodded yes, that she'd be willing to do that for me one day. I was shocked.

I asked how she might put her own twist on the story in real life. She said maybe they'd get a seat at a booth, instead of at the bar, and it would be up to me whether I position myself to see her from the front, back, or side, that way I wouldn't know what they are discussing.

I asked her what would happen if for some reason we argued and she got really pissed at me. She said, "Maybe I'd leave with him," which gave me a big grin, but at that point I knew she was just playing with me.

Then we had sex, and she said it was the hardest she'd ever felt my you-know-what, in the several years that we've been together.

Wow!

I hope we can make it happen this summer. It would be SOOO hot to 'catch' her dancing with another guy and stuff.

Last edited:
I am happily married for about six months now. We've a middle-aged couple, so we have been around the block; we're not kids despite being newlyweds.

I have hinted to her, a few times in the past few years, about my fantasy of seeing her with someone else. We have used the fantasy to roleplay in bed but that's all. For example we have pretended that I'm some other guy and she was sleeping with me instead of her husband.

I brought it up again the other night, after several months of never mentioning it. I fibbed and told her that I had a dirty dream. We often tell each other about our weird dreams, so this wasn't unusual. I told her that I had a dream where I went to a bar and "caught" her dancing with another guy, and maybe kissing him, before I somehow stole her back.

We talked about how that might work, hypothetically, in real life. We could arrange that she'd go out someplace and text me after a while, saying 'come find me'. We talked very honestly about what the limits would be. I got that ball rolling by asking how she'd handle it, while dancing or flirting, if a guy touched her on the back, arm, etc.

She said that too much touching would be cheating on me, and crossing the line. But I told her I feel strongly that it's not cheating if we both agree ahead of time, and if there are still hard limits.

She was worried that I'd have a huge regret over it, and it would damage our happy marriage. I assured her a million times that's not the case, and that if I did regret it, if the reality didn't match the fantasy, then I would learn from it and we'd never do it again.

I told her that it would be incredible if the dancing led to making out, but that would be my hard limit.

We laid in bed talking about it, while we cuddled, naked. I asked her to describe in her mind how she would imagine it going.

In her sexiest voice, she spent the next 15 minutes telling me about how she'd meet a guy in bar, what kind of man she'd look for, how she would flirt with him, etc. .... she got as far as they'd been intimately flirting, right next to each other, some touching/brushing, she'd notice me enter the bar and give me a look, "Then turn my attention back to him" .... that last part sure turned me on! Her ad-hoc story kind of fell apart from there - LOL - but I told her that I definitely wanted her to go just a bit deeper, and kiss him, maybe give him a fake phone number.

Much to my surprise, she nodded yes, that she'd be willing to do that for me one day. I was shocked.

I asked how she might per her own twist on the story in real life. She said maybe they'd get a seat at a booth, instead of at the bar, and it would be up to me whether I position myself to see her from the front, back, or side, that way I wouldn't know what they are discussing.

I asked her what would happen if for some reason we argued and she got really pissed at me. She said, "Maybe I'd leave with him," which gave me a big grin, but at that point I knew she was just playing with me.

Then we had sex, and she said it was the hardest she'd ever felt my you-know-what, in the several years that we've been together.

Wow!

I hope we can make it happen this summer. It would be SOOO hot to 'catch' her dancing with another guy and stuff.
Keep the throttle on.....sounds like she is ready for some different cock.

Update... I thanked her for the amazing conversation the other day, and suggested that maybe we can try it around the end of June when we're taking a trip out of town. I have business on a Saturday, and nobody knows us there, so it's a great opportunity for her to go out that night and call me to come find her! She agreed it's a good time to try it. She always knows how to drive me crazy with one comment ... she calmly added, "I'll have to buy a new dress." I laid in bed unable to fall asleep, as I was fantasizing about the idea of her dress shopping to go flirt, dance, and turn on someone else, and he'll get to see her in it before I do. Mind blown!

I found a place where she can go out to drink/dance while I'm working late one night on our trip. I reminded her that she needs to make time to go dress shopping. She assured me that she didn't forget. I told her about the place I found for her to hang out, from where she'll text me at some point to come get her. She replied, "If I decide to invite you."

Boner achieved. Lol

I found a place where she can go out to drink/dance while I'm working late one night on our trip. I reminded her that she needs to make time to go dress shopping. She assured me that she didn't forget. I told her about the place I found for her to hang out, from where she'll text me at some point to come get her. She replied, "If I decide to invite you."

Boner achieved. Lol
Totally sounds awesone. We have done that ..Heres how we do it SHE goes in ahead of me..She gets dressed up.very extrene sits on a high barstool.alone small.table. i watch from.a distance whete i.can still.see her if need be. Sooner or later guys start hitting on her.
It she decides on aguy she texts me i meet her in a hallway not to.be seen. She tells me Im.going to.his room..later she lets me know if i need to return or she will see me in the morning. That how she meet one of her regulars .Its been rewarding for us. KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND HAVE TOTAL COMPLETE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHAT YOU BOTH WANT BEFORE LONG YOU WILL.HAVE A HOTWIFE. FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING you can private message if you want to

June 2023, Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits. I want you to try this on your wife or GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- May I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Email me back and tell me how she responded and what you are doing now to please her.

If you want her to fuck other cocks then after you fuck her - start licking her pussy clean - do this every time you fuck her then after the 10th time - while you are licking her pussy - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy. It is all about pleasing you not my cock.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ocguy and Cinnamon

Boner achieved. Lol
Keep us updated. What if she decides she wants to do more than just kissing?

Definitely. LOL I'm certainly not interested in scaring her away! Although we've been living together for several years. She was already aware of my sexual deviance and still agreed to marry me. :)

We woke up this morning and I asked, "So .... you're going shopping after work?" because I keep expecting her to back out. Instead she said, "You don't need to know what I do on my own time." LOL I told her that I don't want to see whatever she buys, and she said you won't.

I know she is just being snarky to me, but I love it, and she knows that too.

If this is how it makes me feel to know she is merely * shopping * for her faux-date with a stranger, then I can't imagine how much it'll blow my mind when the actual day arrives for her to go out in a few weeks.

Update... She postponed shopping for a day or two because of her allergies. But that's good. Tonight I was out doing something, so my mind had its own focus. By her going a different night when I have no plans, I'll be left home to think about the humiliation of her shopping to attract someone else.

Sooo .... my wife is at the mall now, dress shopping for our first adventure that's coming up in a couple of weeks.

She doesn't have a ton of confidence about her body. I reminded her that I think she's incredibly sexy as would any other guy. I pointed out that her face is very pretty, plus she's got big breasts and great hips. I told her, think of the sexiest dress you'd dare to wear, and then buy something one degree more slutty. :) I won't know until she wears it, if she listened.

I am sooo turned on now, since she's out to buy something for attracting a stranger at a club, when I won't be there!

Someone suggested that I arrange for her to get her hair and nails done that day. She enthusiastically agreed.

The fact that * I'm paying * for her to get dolled up that day, for someone else, makes it even hotter to me! Does that mean I'm officially cucked?

I'm wild about the idea, and how someone else will get to see her in the new outfit that night, flirt with her, and dance with her, before I do.

Sooo .... my wife is at the mall now, dress shopping for our first adventure that's coming up in a couple of weeks.

She doesn't have a ton of confidence about her body. I reminded her that I think she's incredibly sexy as would any other guy. I pointed out that her face is very pretty, plus she's got big breasts and great hips. I told her, think of the sexiest dress you'd dare to wear, and then buy something one degree more slutty. :) I won't know until she wears it, if she listened.

I am sooo turned on now, since she's out to buy something for attracting a stranger at a club, when I won't be there!

Someone suggested that I arrange for her to get her hair and nails done that day. She enthusiastically agreed.

The fact that * I'm paying * for her to get dolled up that day, for someone else, makes it even hotter to me! Does that mean I'm officially cucked?

I'm wild about the idea, and how someone else will get to see her in the new outfit that night, flirt with her, and dance with her, before I do.
Thats a good beginning stage for ger to be a vixen and you a stag or cckold suppport her be totally opn to one another's needs sexual.wants etc it can be very rewarding. Feel free to Pm jf you want Bob

Vixen, stag? Please explain the terms to me.
Vixen is a woman thatvenjoys sex alllowed and supported b her husband / stag he doesnt get involvef on her sex play a hotwife doez what she wants and hubby is a cuckold and is usually controlled by the hotwife or the hotwife date including humiliation being made to clean his wife after she has has sex with anothet man or even be mage to clean the man. There is varioations of each style

Thanks. I am aroused by all of those options.

She's still out shopping. I asked her before she left, to please text me when she's coming home. No message so far.

So I am sitting here on the couch, fantasizing about which dresses she's trying on, and fantasizing about what is going through * her * mind about how they make her look/feel to successfully pick up someone.

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
Thanks. I am aroused by all of those options.

She's still out shopping. I asked her before she left, to please text me when she's coming home. No message so far.

So I am sitting here on the couch, fantasizing about which dresses she's trying on, and fantasizing about what is going through * her * mind about how they make her look/feel to successfully pick up someone.
My hotwife dresses sexy when she goes out she will go to an upscale lounge sit at a high table with a hi stool short skirt revealing top .Dressed for sex if a guy hits on her dance ,drink.eyc if the chemistry is right snd she likes talking to him.his overall.attitude he has a good chance of them playing maybe even to getting fucked she will let me know if shes coming home tonight or in the morning but she keeps me advised where she is etc .Thats how she meet one of her regulars

Finally heard from her after four hours. She got dinner after shopping and will be home soon.

If it tied my imagination in knots just from her * shopping * for the adventure, then I can't imagine how it will feel when she's actually out on the adventure solo!

I mean, all she's doing right now is shopping. Lol she has done that a million times. What is getting me hot and bothered is the context of what she's shopping for!
Well support her you never k ow you could benefit from.it as well my hoteife will.buy something for her date i cant see till.after.Then when i do see it i tell her next time you are going to wear it when we go out as you have had your pleasure with it now its my turn