My friend has a crush on my wife

So, a friend of mine has been seriously crushing on my wife for several months now, even though he has never met her. He lives in a different city about an hour away. He saw a picture of her on social media and confessed to me that he thought she was amazing and couldn't stop thinking about her. I ofcourse told Abby. She asked to see what he looks like. When I showed her a couple of pictures of him she basically just shrugged it off. Completely disinterested. He was very persistent, it seemed like every time I talked to him he would bring her up, although he has been very apologetic about it. (He does not know she is a hotwife). Lol. He even went so far as to ask me if I would steal a pair of her worn panties to give to him. Apparently he has a bit of a fetish. I did not steal any. I simply told Abby and she wore a cheap pair for a day and gave them to me to give to him. This sent him over the top. He was hassling me about her for days. I finally asked Abby if I could just give him her number so they could talk directly. She agreed. They've been texting ever since. Mostly about day to day things, with an occasional sexting situation here and there. Today, however, as circumstances would have it. The two finally met. The first thing she said to him was " wow! You look way better in person". Lol. The three of us hung out for about an hour or so. The two of them were pretty chatty and getting along fine. She whispered to me, " I think I like him". When it came time for us to leave, we said our goodbyes, he gave her a hug and she told him how nice it was to meet him. She then slipped him a plastic baggie containing the panties she had worn the night before. Afterwards, she simply told me "yes". I asked, " yes what"? She said, " yes I would fuck him".

Reactions: slayer1000
That's one of my wife's favorite fantasies. I think I finally found a friend she can enjoy. Hope I can get them together. She has asked me several times if I had any friends she could do. I told her about this one and every day she asks if I talked to him. He's a traveling dj show might take some time. Her wish is my command

Reactions: gbhl44
Cool post! it looks like you are just about there. Does the fact that he is a friend of yours give this special significance? My ex-wife's first extra-marital fuck was with my best friend. And it did make it special for us. We were already used to hanging out together, but once they were fucking, there were times it was more like they were the couple and I was the friend, even when there were other friends around. I loved that.