My Fuck Slut available for regular FWB in Ocala

I’m a white 57 year old male on the short side 5’5” and average weight/build. Clean cut, well dressed, educated and well spoken. I am married and attempting to get feet wet with a wife share encounter. I’m in the early stages of getting wife trained, but it’s an unfinished journey to this point (surely a topic I want to chat with you guys about). I found this forum and have suddenly gotten even more attracted to thought of sharing session with an experienced wife share couple. I did see your pics and got a tingle in my pants, so that even got me more excited! I don’t have a sexual agenda. Not into domination, role play or for that fact male on male action. That said, I could totally see dual male interaction with female, use of toys and any other kinky female things that would complement the share session. Perhaps you and Jim can elaborate on what a normal session entails for both you. Is your husband active in session? Is he strictly cuck? Threading new ground ☺…Any other questions for me that would help you guys?
We will take some time and send you a detailed response. Let me say Mike is not a cuck. He is a stag, and has his own things. Big thing first make sure your relationship is rock solid, having a great time in life together with great sex. This should just be a means to enhance that.

Reactions: Tripman