My GF got a hotel room today with a friend of mine .

Mar 18, 2020
My girlfriend has been fucking one of my best friends. Lately, it has been getting more serious . . . moving from physical to more emotional. That's why they decided to get the hotel room today. They wanted a full day of alone time and I actually really love it. I want to explore this more . . . I think they want to as well

Nice! I have a wife coming to me tomorrow. Cuck got the room, but he won't be there. Probably just call in a cry over the phone like he did last time.

My girlfriend has been fucking one of my best friends. Lately, it has been getting more serious . . . moving from physical to more emotional. That's why they decided to get the hotel room today. They wanted a full day of alone time and I actually really love it. I want to explore this more . . . I think they want to as well
You will till she leaves you for him

the more big cock she gets the more she will want, your friend will only be her starting point as you and her find more and bigger guys for her to enjoy

So - how are things going with your girlfriend and your buddy, drummer boy?? Are you two still together??