My Gf went to a community camp

jester

Male
Oct 6, 2021
My girlfriend is very aware of my hotwife fantasies. She is free sprited and likes to tease me, especially when we are on phone sex, but when we are together the subject is banned. I have to like her for her. She often tells me stories to arouse my jelousy, because she knows that excites me, but she always says it is only talk. However. While I I was working away, she took her son to a community camp. She really liked it. She helped out in the kitchen, took part in workshops, sat around a fire at night and enjoyed "banter." She liked being part of a commune and after 3 days felt at home, felt valued, enjoyed her roles and enjoyed the chat.

She particularly liked a man called Jim who often worked in the kitchen. Jim is a kind and gentle man in his fifties, with a lot of insight and sensitivity. She liked the way he talked to everybody, his respect wisdom and he was a natural born leader. Jim was one of the camp organisers. Sharon slowly found her humour being directed his way and was impressed with how it was all water off a ducks back. So on Day 3 she was making mildly saucy inferences at an obvious target because on poor man kept spilling juice, milk and other fluids onto his clothing and she started saying.. "take if off. We'll take care of it." Then Jim spilled some water onto his shorts and she said glefully... come on, off with them, we'll sort it.. which got a laugh. After a shift in the kitchen, having served a satisfying breakfast, she was tucking in to her porridge when Jim came and invited her to attend the big barn after the bar closed.. but advised her it was stricktly no under 18s and clothing was optional.

Sharon was intrigued, and excited, and flattered. She said "Its a date. Eleven then." and Jim just smiled and said "I suppose it is. Great. I'll see you there."

So she went,. wearing flip flops and nothing but a bathrobe, just incase. She was impressed when she got there and found almost everybody esle was either naked, or wearing an open robe. She found that relaxing and was greeted by Jim. He gave her a glass of wine and was clearly excited to see her and a little nervous. "Glad you came." He said. "I would likie to introduce you to Martin." He took her hand and led her to a part of the barn with a fire and people stood around drinking wine. "Hi Martin." Jim said. "Oh Hi." Marting replied. "You must be Sharon."

She said she saw a larger, slightly rounder, but still quite buff, and handsome man who had sandals and a hooded open robe. She said he had a fairly large cock with a semi and an Albert. "Jim has told me all about you. I am glad we met. I have seen you doing some of the workshops with your Son." Sharon offered her hand. Martin took it and kissed it.

"I will see you a little later." Jim said. "Martin will talk to you for a bit if that is okay. I have something I need to do." and Jim walked off. She watched him walk off and thought he looked buff, fit and muscular. "Oh." She laughed. "I didn't expect him to ditch me that quickly."

"Ah." Said Martin. "Let me explain." Martin explained that this was a family camp and in the evening, if people were interested in romantic or sexual activities, they had to run things past the camp leadership to prevent misunderstandings, allegations and so forth. He asked her to walk with him and led her from the barn and down a path into the trees. "Jim is an Alpha male and a top guy." Martin explained. "But he also has a bit of a cuckold fetish. Do you know what that is?" "Oh yes. Sharon replied. "My boyfriend has fantasies about this sort of thing."

"Well that's good." Martin said. "So Jim wants to think that I, as leader of the cult, am going to initiate you before we go back to the barn. This will get him very excited, and jelous. He will be very keen and turned on if you play coy or pretend something happenned."

"Oh.. yes I know the form." She said..

"So the irony is you will pretend to cuckold him, before you perhaps cuckold your boyfriend with him."

Sharon said she found the idea of having sex with Jim, excited and cucked very arousing. But she did not see Jim as a Bull and felt this would not be the best person to be her first hotwife experience with. But she really did want to be with him. However, she felt Martin, so confident, and clearly the chief at camp, would be a good bull to cuckold both Jim and myself. She thought for a bit and though about how I might feel. She knew I had given my permission. She said she kept looking at his cock and had unconsciously opened the dressing gown so she was naked too. She got very excited at the thought of telling me about this.

"Well." Said Sharon. "Do I have to pretend?" She noticed that Martins Semi was now more like a three quarters...

Last edited:
Martin smiled. "Well we do need to allow enough time. And I really would like to intitiate you. But we only have about 25 minutes. I too have a date and she is a cuckold too. She has been waiting patiently since 9, as I just had a very nice encounter with a younger lady."

"Have you showered since then?" Sharon enquired.

"Yes of course." Martin said.

"How much younger?" Sharon asked suspisciously.

"She is 23. Her boyfriejd was with us."

"Good" She replied. "Because before we go back I want to play with you and tease you. And you need to know... I will tease Jim, I will let him cum but I will tease him.. but I have no intention of fucking him until you have initiated me. So I hope you can find time to squeeze me in because I think he rather wants to have me." She said that she had her hand around Martins cock at this point. She then got on her knees but Martin pulled her back up and led her to a yurt which she had not been in before. Once in there he gently pushed her back onto the bed beore kneeling down between her legs.

"I think I have a duty to inspect you first." He said before pushing her knees apart and lightly teasing her sex with his toungue. He attempted to lick her but she pushed his head back.

You can fuck me, you can finger me, but that is something I have to save for my boyfriend. He has said to me that this is his job. and his job alone."

"Ah. Well he will feel a proper cuck then. Because he is not here and I want you to tell him that I licked you. I want you to tell Jim that you sucked me. But it is up to you." and then she did not resist as Martin licked her cunt softly running his tongue through the moist folds of skin. Sharon says she felt slithtly guilty, but was already very wet and excited and could not bear to push his head away as she gripped his grey hair, while his tongue worked her up."

My gf and her hot friend visited for the afternoon at the pool at my parent’s house. I was 24, Tomona was 17, Lynn was 18, both just graduated High School. My cousin was dating Lynn, and was at work. My Dad’s bedroom was on the second story, over-looking the pool area. The girl’s were in skimpy bikinis, and while lounging around, noticed my father peeking down ogling them. Lynn had a Penthouse figure, 38 DD breasts, long smooth legs. Tomona was a smoker herself, killer body, beautiful face and features, a true doll. They were also quite wild…so Lynn was fussing with her top, and ended up slipping it off, freeing up her ample tits, with beer can aerolas, nipples sticking out, a hot look for sure. Tomona saw her and her top was off, her perky perfect shaped tittys, dangling out, beautiful brown circles around her hard nipples. Little did I know my dad was peeking, and I also didn’t know that the girls had seen him looking, and were purposely giving him a show. Later that night, after fucking Tomona, the little devil-slut told me about my dad looking. She and Lynn said they were going to punish and tease him tomorrow…and going to pull off their bottoms and masturbate!