My Girlfriend Lisa

Jul 28, 2020
PA
Figured I'd post her better pictures since I've been asked by a few people already. She texts me these all the time and has only ever said "My face isn't showing, so unless someone can indentify me by my tits, then oh well ;) "

Plus I love the idea that other guys are getting hard to her tits. Let me know what you think. Love to hear what some guys think about her and what they'd love to do.

23731.jpeg

50783.jpg50273.jpg46891.jpg43261.jpg

Figured I'd post her better pictures since I've been asked by a few people already. She texts me these all the time and has only ever said "My face isn't showing, so unless someone can indentify me by my tits, then oh well ;) "

Plus I love the idea that other guys are getting hard to her tits. Let me know what you think. Love to hear what some guys think about her and what they'd love to do.

View attachment 411780

View attachment 411781View attachment 411782View attachment 411783View attachment 411784
She is hot gorgeous sexy big tits lovely pussy

Wow, you're actually only one state over. We've been through there before quite a few times! PA here.
I'm in Ohio too. Bring her through and we can plan something where she can be used by multiple of us. That'd be hot, then to chat about it on here afterwards.