My girlfriend stunned me!

Wanttocuck

Male
Jul 10, 2022
Hi all I've been a long time reader on this site because of my love of cuckolding but now wanted to tell my story of my first experience of being cucked. Sorry if its not a perfect read I'm no author but to me it was an incredibly hot time in my life so hope some of you will find it interesting!
I'm now with another lady and happily married in my 30s I wish I could be cucked now but so far not had any luck except pillow talk. But my ex Kate was 18 when we got together and she was what most people would call quite plain. Pretty but very quiet slim figure with small perky 34b tits and a tiny arse. Before we got together I always thought she seemed very innocent. As we went out and relationship got closer we had the chat one night about fantasies and she shocked me when she said her ultimate fantasy was to be used and spanked by an old man. I knew she liked spanking and some light bondage which we did often. I asked how old she meant and she said not sure but proper old like over 70. Wow did I hear that right my sweet 18 year old girlfriend is turned on by being used by a man over 70 I had no idea why at the time but I was so turned on and we talked about scenarios everytime we had sex after that. Fast forward a year or so and at the time Craigslist was big and Mate jokingly one night "accidently" found an add from a 75 year old man in our town who wanted to meet women of any age for spanking sessions. She was serious she said this would make her so happy and would it be that bad if she got to experience a bit of a spanking from another man. It was agreed with George the old guy that I could be present but unless Kate used her safe word I would only watch and wank and she was his till the session ended. A few nights later me and Kate arrived at George's small flat. Kate looked stunning in tight jeans and a vest top with a matching red thong and bra on her tight body. I was so turned on but so frightened that this would go bad or this would be the end of us if it was too wierd.
We went in and George looked every day his age and had a beard and big stomach I almost felt relief thinking there's no way Kates going to find this sexy in any way. We had a drink and went over the agreed rules and Kate was told.to strip naked. We sat on the sofa as she stood and I watched my 19 year old sweet girlfriend remove everything in front of George. She stood there looking so sexy and I was rock hard. George took her hand and walked her into another room I followed watching this old man holding hands with my naked girlfriend. In the room was like a medical table and various straps, cuffs, ropes and toys. I sat on a desk in the corner and George told Kate to get on all fours on the bed. She looked stunning and George strapped her hands and legs to the cuffs. This had her beautiful little tits hanging and her legs spread so I could see her pussy and bumhole and so could George. He then walked around her running his hands everywhere saying things like she was a slut and needed a lesson. She remained silent except light moans. George then from nowhere slapped her arse cheek so hard she yelped and I stood back up. Although we had done plenty of spanking I had never hit her this hard. I wanted to say something but remembered my promise that it was Kate choice what happened and she would use her safe word if it got too much. She didn't. A red mark appeared instantly and and George stroked her pussy and rubbed her reddened bottom making her moan and I was shocked to see her pushing herself back on his fingers. George then ordered her to count to 10 as he spanked her. He delivered 10 blows as hard as the first and I felt awful this must be serious pain but Kate screamed and yelped but counted. After the 10 she was crying and slumped down as low as the cuffs would alow her bottom looked so red and awful.

At this point George said she could take a breather and decide if she wanted to stay. He left the room and I went to her and hugged her and said I was sorry I let that happen and let's get him to untie you and leave. I couldn't believe it when she said she was not expecting anything like this but she wanted to stay and see what she could take. She said this was her fantasy and she would stop it as soon as it was too much.

George re entered and things took a change. Sex had not been mentioned in any conversations just spanking but George now said if you are staying I will be so horny I will need satisfying and that means I will want sex. This was non no way the deal and I was ready to intervene but Kate said yes sir I agree. Wtf! I before I could speak George said good girl and from behind my 19 year old girlfriend he grabbed her hips and started devouring her pussy with his tongue a mixture of fingers and the licking bought Kate to an incredibly powerful orgasm and then another and then another. She looked so hot so sexy with tears on her face and screaming in pleasure.

George then uncuffed Kate and I could feel precum dripping in my underwear from my rock hard cock which was clearly visible. Kate slumped onto the bed with her eyes shut in pleasure. George told her to role on her back and lift her legs. He then held her feet up in one hand and with the other started to speak her already glowing arse. More gently this time but this must have lasted for a few minutes with various humiliating comments. George then dropped her legs and moved to beside her head Using a handle he dropped the bed down and holding her head turned her to face his cock which she willingly took in her mouth and started sucking. She was incredible t orl and I knew George must be in heaven. His big hands roughly squeezes her tits which looked tiny in his hands. He then pulled away and maneuvered her to bend her over the bed feet on the floor. She looked at me as he delivered another powerful slap to her bottom and then holding her slim hips pushed his stiffness into her. The next few minutes felt an eternity as I watched my girlfriend be pounded and spanked by George until he leand over her and grunted as he came inside her. No condom but she was on the pill but again I couldn't believe she let him take her bareback. He moved back pulling out and told her to dress without cleaning herself. I handed her back her underwear and clothes and weirdly within minutes George told her to leave now and we were heading out into the corridor of his flat again shell-shocked. Kate looked a mess and thanks to the now bruies on her bottom walked uncomfortably. George told her as she left if she wanted to come back again she could but next time alone and if she decided to he would give her instructions before the day.

Sorry for the post being so long but I didn't wnat to skip stuff. This is still something I remember so vividly and still turns me on. I can continue what happened at some point if there's interest.

Hi all I've been a long time reader on this site because of my love of cuckolding but now wanted to tell my story of my first experience of being cucked. Sorry if its not a perfect read I'm no author but to me it was an incredibly hot time in my life so hope some of you will find it interesting!
I'm now with another lady and happily married in my 30s I wish I could be cucked now but so far not had any luck except pillow talk. But my ex Kate was 18 when we got together and she was what most people would call quite plain. Pretty but very quiet slim figure with small perky 34b tits and a tiny arse. Before we got together I always thought she seemed very innocent. As we went out and relationship got closer we had the chat one night about fantasies and she shocked me when she said her ultimate fantasy was to be used and spanked by an old man. I knew she liked spanking and some light bondage which we did often. I asked how old she meant and she said not sure but proper old like over 70. Wow did I hear that right my sweet 18 year old girlfriend is turned on by being used by a man over 70 I had no idea why at the time but I was so turned on and we talked about scenarios everytime we had sex after that. Fast forward a year or so and at the time Craigslist was big and Mate jokingly one night "accidently" found an add from a 75 year old man in our town who wanted to meet women of any age for spanking sessions. She was serious she said this would make her so happy and would it be that bad if she got to experience a bit of a spanking from another man. It was agreed with George the old guy that I could be present but unless Kate used her safe word I would only watch and wank and she was his till the session ended. A few nights later me and Kate arrived at George's small flat. Kate looked stunning in tight jeans and a vest top with a matching red thong and bra on her tight body. I was so turned on but so frightened that this would go bad or this would be the end of us if it was too wierd.
We went in and George looked every day his age and had a beard and big stomach I almost felt relief thinking there's no way Kates going to find this sexy in any way. We had a drink and went over the agreed rules and Kate was told.to strip naked. We sat on the sofa as she stood and I watched my 19 year old sweet girlfriend remove everything in front of George. She stood there looking so sexy and I was rock hard. George took her hand and walked her into another room I followed watching this old man holding hands with my naked girlfriend. In the room was like a medical table and various straps, cuffs, ropes and toys. I sat on a desk in the corner and George told Kate to get on all fours on the bed. She looked stunning and George strapped her hands and legs to the cuffs. This had her beautiful little tits hanging and her legs spread so I could see her pussy and bumhole and so could George. He then walked around her running his hands everywhere saying things like she was a slut and needed a lesson. She remained silent except light moans. George then from nowhere slapped her arse cheek so hard she yelped and I stood back up. Although we had done plenty of spanking I had never hit her this hard. I wanted to say something but remembered my promise that it was Kate choice what happened and she would use her safe word if it got too much. She didn't. A red mark appeared instantly and and George stroked her pussy and rubbed her reddened bottom making her moan and I was shocked to see her pushing herself back on his fingers. George then ordered her to count to 10 as he spanked her. He delivered 10 blows as hard as the first and I felt awful this must be serious pain but Kate screamed and yelped but counted. After the 10 she was crying and slumped down as low as the cuffs would alow her bottom looked so red and awful.

At this point George said she could take a breather and decide if she wanted to stay. He left the room and I went to her and hugged her and said I was sorry I let that happen and let's get him to untie you and leave. I couldn't believe it when she said she was not expecting anything like this but she wanted to stay and see what she could take. She said this was her fantasy and she would stop it as soon as it was too much.

George re entered and things took a change. Sex had not been mentioned in any conversations just spanking but George now said if you are staying I will be so horny I will need satisfying and that means I will want sex. This was non no way the deal and I was ready to intervene but Kate said yes sir I agree. Wtf! I before I could speak George said good girl and from behind my 19 year old girlfriend he grabbed her hips and started devouring her pussy with his tongue a mixture of fingers and the licking bought Kate to an incredibly powerful orgasm and then another and then another. She looked so hot so sexy with tears on her face and screaming in pleasure.

George then uncuffed Kate and I could feel precum dripping in my underwear from my rock hard cock which was clearly visible. Kate slumped onto the bed with her eyes shut in pleasure. George told her to role on her back and lift her legs. He then held her feet up in one hand and with the other started to speak her already glowing arse. More gently this time but this must have lasted for a few minutes with various humiliating comments. George then dropped her legs and moved to beside her head Using a handle he dropped the bed down and holding her head turned her to face his cock which she willingly took in her mouth and started sucking. She was incredible t orl and I knew George must be in heaven. His big hands roughly squeezes her tits which looked tiny in his hands. He then pulled away and maneuvered her to bend her over the bed feet on the floor. She looked at me as he delivered another powerful slap to her bottom and then holding her slim hips pushed his stiffness into her. The next few minutes felt an eternity as I watched my girlfriend be pounded and spanked by George until he leand over her and grunted as he came inside her. No condom but she was on the pill but again I couldn't believe she let him take her bareback. He moved back pulling out and told her to dress without cleaning herself. I handed her back her underwear and clothes and weirdly within minutes George told her to leave now and we were heading out into the corridor of his flat again shell-shocked. Kate looked a mess and thanks to the now bruies on her bottom walked uncomfortably. George told her as she left if she wanted to come back again she could but next time alone and if she decided to he would give her instructions before the day.

Sorry for the post being so long but I didn't wnat to skip stuff. This is still something I remember so vividly and still turns me on. I can continue what happened at some point if there's interest.
Great story and I want to hear what happened next

Thanks for your replies everyone I'm glad you enjoyed hearing the story I wasn't sure anyone would be interested!

Yes she did return to see George again. After a week or so of us having sex constantly talking about what had happened and me loving looking had her bruised sore bottom. Kate said straight away she wanted to see him again which I felt quite uncomfortable about. This was meant to be a session where Kate lived out her fantasy and I had no idea she would want more. She wasn't sure where it would lead but was curious to find out and didn't seem worried she had been told next time I couldn't go. I lovely the humiliation that George was deciding the rules and Kate seemed to be under his power.

She messaged George and said she wanted to take him up on another visit. His reply came back and said he wanted to take her with him to a local bondage group where he met up with like minded people once a month. This was getting intense for me now. Things were already going alot further than I had thought with the roughness and the sex and now other people. Kate though was wild with the idea and although we shagged loads it was always George who she was talking and fantasising about. Why did my pretty 19 year old girlfriend crave this 75 year old overweight man.

The night of the meet up arrived and Kate left. The next bit is from what she told me afterwards. She got to George's and as before was told to strip and this time put her hands on her head standing in his lounge. George groped her and fingered her this time he also ran his finger over her arsehole. This was something she never let me do she didn't want anything near her arse but let George explore her tightness with his finger. She then had to bend over his sofa and he tasted her pussy but stopped before she could cut. As she moaned she said he slapped her arse very hard like on the first meet.
She said he then told her to go to to the bathroom and put on the outfit that was waiting and that is what she would wear to the bondage group. She said she was uncomfortable and turned on when all she found was a black basque which had a pop up crotch. That was it. She wondered where this meet up.was and what would cover her up. She said you could see a lot of her breasts and the crotch part barely covered her.

Sorry for the delay everyone glad uou are enjoying hearing about Kates fun.

Kate said George gave her a coat to putbon over the lingerie and they left his flat. She said she felt sexy and also odd walking past people down to his car. She said she wondered if people were looking at her and thinking her outfit was strange or were the wondering why the old man and teenage girl were walking together. Kate said she knew she was doing the right thing taking this further because she was so wet between her legs she knew it was right she was scared of what might happen at the bondage club but excited to try it.

They drove a short distance out of town to an industrial area where a small warehouse had been converted into what was called a social meet club or something similar. Kate said they walked into a reception area where the female receptionist greeted George with a kiss on the cheek and asked him who his new friend was. With this George introduced Kate and said it was her first time with this he took her coat off leaving her stood there in the basque. The lady smiled and said to Kate you are going to be popular in there and laughed.

George took Kate by the hand and after putting belongings in a locker they entered a big room with a bar and what Kate said looked like a gym except everything was bondage kit not fitness kit! She said there were maybe 20 people in there and it felt like all eyes were on her. She noticed most were alot older than her some in there 30s but most 50s and 60s and a mix of men and women. George said to her I'm going to let you try out equipment and others may want to get involved. I will let anything go but you know your safe word and of anything is too much I will stop.it for you. Kate nodded and said she felt like she was on parade as she was led to a big wooden X. George tied her hands and ankles to it and she was stood with her legs apart in this skimpy lingerie. She said at that moment she was so horny she didn't want any bondage she just wanted to be fucked like she had never been fucked before..

George picked up a paddle and pulled the lingerie right into her arse crack so her buttocks were completely exposed. He then started spanking her with the paddle and a few people gathered to watch. Kate said she felt the crazy urge to orgasm and was so turned on that she was clearly the star attraction in the club. After getting a glowing bottom she was untied and George held her and told her she was a good girl she said as he did he groped her arse so hard that it hurt and then slapped it.

George then asked Kate if she was happy to be touched by other people she said definately. She said what happened next was the most humiliating sexy experience she had so far. She was taken to what they called a grope box. Kate stepped inside what she described as a small wooden shed with holes in it and inside had her hands secured in leather straps and her ankles the same.. George then unpopped the crotch on her underwear and pulled the top down so her boobs popped out and shut the door so she was in darkness and couldn't move. Instantly she felt hands coming through the holes 2 on her tits squeezing them and playing with her niplles then hand on her pussy. She said she immediately knew that this hand was a woman by how delicate it was and the finger nails.

Sorry for the delay everyone glad uou are enjoying hearing about Kates fun.

Kate said George gave her a coat to putbon over the lingerie and they left his flat. She said she felt sexy and also odd walking past people down to his car. She said she wondered if people were looking at her and thinking her outfit was strange or were the wondering why the old man and teenage girl were walking together. Kate said she knew she was doing the right thing taking this further because she was so wet between her legs she knew it was right she was scared of what might happen at the bondage club but excited to try it.

They drove a short distance out of town to an industrial area where a small warehouse had been converted into what was called a social meet club or something similar. Kate said they walked into a reception area where the female receptionist greeted George with a kiss on the cheek and asked him who his new friend was. With this George introduced Kate and said it was her first time with this he took her coat off leaving her stood there in the basque. The lady smiled and said to Kate you are going to be popular in there and laughed.

George took Kate by the hand and after putting belongings in a locker they entered a big room with a bar and what Kate said looked like a gym except everything was bondage kit not fitness kit! She said there were maybe 20 people in there and it felt like all eyes were on her. She noticed most were alot older than her some in there 30s but most 50s and 60s and a mix of men and women. George said to her I'm going to let you try out equipment and others may want to get involved. I will let anything go but you know your safe word and of anything is too much I will stop.it for you. Kate nodded and said she felt like she was on parade as she was led to a big wooden X. George tied her hands and ankles to it and she was stood with her legs apart in this skimpy lingerie. She said at that moment she was so horny she didn't want any bondage she just wanted to be fucked like she had never been fucked before..

George picked up a paddle and pulled the lingerie right into her arse crack so her buttocks were completely exposed. He then started spanking her with the paddle and a few people gathered to watch. Kate said she felt the crazy urge to orgasm and was so turned on that she was clearly the star attraction in the club. After getting a glowing bottom she was untied and George held her and told her she was a good girl she said as he did he groped her arse so hard that it hurt and then slapped it.

George then asked Kate if she was happy to be touched by other people she said definately. She said what happened next was the most humiliating sexy experience she had so far. She was taken to what they called a grope box. Kate stepped inside what she described as a small wooden shed with holes in it and inside had her hands secured in leather straps and her ankles the same.. George then unpopped the crotch on her underwear and pulled the top down so her boobs popped out and shut the door so she was in darkness and couldn't move. Instantly she felt hands coming through the holes 2 on her tits squeezing them and playing with her niplles then hand on her pussy. She said she immediately knew that this hand was a woman by how delicate it was and the finger nails.
Worth waiting for. Welcome back and please write quickly ;)