My Horny Filipina Wife

Chazie

Couple
Dec 9, 2016
So yesterday around 3PM I get a text from my wife that simply says “Tonight” with this pictures

I texted her back OMG Really ?

She replied Yes Really.

It’s letting me know she was planning to fuck her BBC that she had been with a few times over the last year. I wanted to try something different, well not really different since I did it once before about 6 months ago. I have this small, simple voice recorder and since it was finding to be difficult to hide a camera, I place the recorder under our bed and told my wife I think it’s more erotic when I’m not in the house. So, left about 8:30 PM while he was in the shower, and went to a local pub for a drink. I had asked her in a text to send me pics but didn’t hear anything back from her til just after 10PM. Her text just said we’re done. I was only 5 minutes from home, and as I walked in from the garage she was in the kitchen eating snacks. Said she was a little high from some pot they smoked. She asked me if I saw him as I got home. I had missed him by a minute. I was suspicious that he never really was there because we went straight to the bedroom, and her big black dildo was on the bed. She said she was warming up for his even bigger cock before he got there. Basically, she’s been training her pussy for him since he’s really big and she says sometimes it hurts. He’s a solid 9” inches long and a real 2” inches thick. Kind of an anomaly as she put it once. Me I’m not tiny but 6-1/2” inch long by 1-3/8” thick. Seems like double my size when you look at it. So, I couldn’t wait to fuck her, and she was telling me he fucked her really good and hard. I was asking her questions of course while fucking her. She felt loose and no bottom, but I was thinking maybe she was just humoring me and she just fuck herself with the dildo. I asked her how many times he made her cum. She thought for a second and said twice. I was so turned on I came in less than 2 minutes. The next morning, I grabbed the recorder and took it with me to work (this morning). I listened, fast forwarded until I hear voices. It was indeed them. By this time, it was an hour into the recording and blank, leaving only about 30 minutes of them playing, smoking, fucking. They had been trying to hook up for 4 months but kept getting busy, so they sounded very hot for each other. I could hear her saying oh wow, and omg such a big black cock. I want to try editing the voice recording down to just the sounds of action so I can post it somehow. I kind of a rookie at this. It kind of went like this from my listening. At 9:20PM into the recording I could her him sucking and licking her pussy from the sounds of her reaction and his slurping sounds. At 9:28 PM I can hear her moaning in some pain as his cock was entering her and her saying oh so big, thick.

At 9:31 she’s screaming in orgasm, and to fuck her.They continue as I hear more friction and bed squeaking and she cums again at 9:34 PM . They are still making different sounds and she’s saying how she’s been craving his cock, and he’s saying how he loves her tight Asian pussy hole milking his cock. This makes her cum again at 9:44 PM. They stopped and I could hear them taking another hit of his weed. Then at about 9:55 there’s the sound of him pumping her pussy again, and she quickly cums again at 9:58 ( 3 minutes into the pumping) . They break for a minute or 2 and I hear her say she wants him to cum in her pussy. At 10:02 I hear him really pounding her hard and hips slapping that indicates he’s balls deep pounding, and she says cum in me as I her him groaning and spasms of pleasure as he fills her pussy.

Attachments

• my cock for you baby (1).jpg
    my cock for you baby (1).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
Great story. I can relate. My pinay loved fucking, but she was so tiny, I was too thick for her to take doggy style
So yesterday around 3PM I get a text from my wife that simply says “Tonight” with this pictures

I texted her back OMG Really ?

She replied Yes Really.

It’s letting me know she was planning to fuck her BBC that she had been with a few times over the last year. I wanted to try something different, well not really different since I did it once before about 6 months ago. I have this small, simple voice recorder and since it was finding to be difficult to hide a camera, I place the recorder under our bed and told my wife I think it’s more erotic when I’m not in the house. So, left about 8:30 PM while he was in the shower, and went to a local pub for a drink. I had asked her in a text to send me pics but didn’t hear anything back from her til just after 10PM. Her text just said we’re done. I was only 5 minutes from home, and as I walked in from the garage she was in the kitchen eating snacks. Said she was a little high from some pot they smoked. She asked me if I saw him as I got home. I had missed him by a minute. I was suspicious that he never really was there because we went straight to the bedroom, and her big black dildo was on the bed. She said she was warming up for his even bigger cock before he got there. Basically, she’s been training her pussy for him since he’s really big and she says sometimes it hurts. He’s a solid 9” inches long and a real 2” inches thick. Kind of an anomaly as she put it once. Me I’m not tiny but 6-1/2” inch long by 1-3/8” thick. Seems like double my size when you look at it. So, I couldn’t wait to fuck her, and she was telling me he fucked her really good and hard. I was asking her questions of course while fucking her. She felt loose and no bottom, but I was thinking maybe she was just humoring me and she just fuck herself with the dildo. I asked her how many times he made her cum. She thought for a second and said twice. I was so turned on I came in less than 2 minutes. The next morning, I grabbed the recorder and took it with me to work (this morning). I listened, fast forwarded until I hear voices. It was indeed them. By this time, it was an hour into the recording and blank, leaving only about 30 minutes of them playing, smoking, fucking. They had been trying to hook up for 4 months but kept getting busy, so they sounded very hot for each other. I could hear her saying oh wow, and omg such a big black cock. I want to try editing the voice recording down to just the sounds of action so I can post it somehow. I kind of a rookie at this. It kind of went like this from my listening. At 9:20PM into the recording I could her him sucking and licking her pussy from the sounds of her reaction and his slurping sounds. At 9:28 PM I can hear her moaning in some pain as his cock was entering her and her saying oh so big, thick.

At 9:31 she’s screaming in orgasm, and to fuck her.They continue as I hear more friction and bed squeaking and she cums again at 9:34 PM . They are still making different sounds and she’s saying how she’s been craving his cock, and he’s saying how he loves her tight Asian pussy hole milking his cock. This makes her cum again at 9:44 PM. They stopped and I could hear them taking another hit of his weed. Then at about 9:55 there’s the sound of him pumping her pussy again, and she quickly cums again at 9:58 ( 3 minutes into the pumping) . They break for a minute or 2 and I hear her say she wants him to cum in her pussy. At 10:02 I hear him really pounding her hard and hips slapping that indicates he’s balls deep pounding, and she says cum in me as I her him groaning and spasms of pleasure as he fills her pussy.

My wife is also a Filipina and loves sex and when she realised that she could have sex with whoever she wanted and no comebacks from me she went wild. She has had around 20 partners for sex now and some she has stayed over with fucking her all night. If you want I can relate to you some of the things she has done including fucking ex's on a beach when she went back to the Philippines for a visit

My wife is also a Filipina and loves sex and when she realised that she could have sex with whoever she wanted and no comebacks from me she went wild. She has had around 20 partners for sex now and some she has stayed over with fucking her all night. If you want I can relate to you some of the things she has done including fucking ex's on a beach when she went back to the Philippines for a visit

Attachments

• Rowena (161).JPG
    Rowena (161).JPG
    840.1 KB · Views: 607
I like to hear those stories. It's been a fantasy all my life sharing my wife, and have enjoyed the lifestyle.
You have any pics of her taking another mans bigger cock?
I have only just seen your reply. I would be happy to share with you, photos and experiences, if you still come on here

Hi guys
Sorry for not coming on sooner but commitments and all that etc.
As promised more of my Filipina's past and present. First one is my wife followed by my exgf.
Although my wife no longer comes on here I do show her the posts I put up and of course the replies. Be as graphic as you wish because I love it and so does she.
Also which do you prefer

Attachments

• Rowena (2).jpg
    Rowena (2).jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Rowena (174).jpg
    Rowena (174).jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Rowena (155).jpg
    Rowena (155).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 297
  • beth 2.JPG
    beth 2.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 241.jpg
    241.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 278
  • beth 28.JPG
    beth 28.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 280
Hi guys
Sorry for not coming on sooner but commitments and all that etc.
As promised more of my Filipina's past and present. First one is my wife followed by my exgf.
Although my wife no longer comes on here I do show her the posts I put up and of course the replies. Be as graphic as you wish because I love it and so does she.
Also which do you prefer
Rowena is the one I would want to see on her knees worshiping my cock and balls