My Hotwife, My Tiny cock! Wanting her to experience other men. Lots of pics

kevin91me

Couple
My 27 year old wife is an absolute goddess, beautiful in every aspect. She is my hotwife, and I love the thought of her taking another mans much larger cock inside of her and watching his cum drip from her....

Here are some photos of my small cock alongside of my stunning wife for you guys to check out! Please tell me how small I am and what you would to do to her!

The last photo is from a different night when she dressed up!

;-)

45D8D887-3ECB-4250-80AF-9FD1B913A547.jpeg
05E4E933-A71C-472B-A037-CBFB42B8A81C.jpeg
C50750CD-9CAA-41F5-9918-1C6E7A36242E.jpeg40E957F7-038E-425F-BDD4-C9C36AF6ADFF.jpegAEEF119B-D9F5-40FA-B1E2-DD3A6E15BF13.jpeg
E8840062-1F4A-46D2-89C8-0E786D2221DB.jpeg
DBEDBF28-E08C-401B-AC6C-9E7C70816433.jpegA7F86701-6B5E-47E1-ACEF-9A27678CE6CE.jpeg
C6D5BD04-C2CA-4997-9FA3-A023C099AC7F.jpeg
B1EB6E6A-B0C1-4CCC-82F3-94622AF21E44.jpeg

Last edited:
holy shit. If you were the only guy she's been with, she's still a virgin. That clit of yours can't even get inside her
We have been together for 9 years, and she has only Slept with me! I finally told her I want to watch her take another man inside her. She is still reluctant, but I know when it happens she will love it. And the lucky guy will too. She has a hard time taking more than one finger at times.

you must have an amazing tongue and a lot of money to keep her. you think you can take hearing her gag as a cock like mine tests her gag reflex in ways you never will? the look on her face as she has her first experience with length and girth? and what about her reaction when she realizes how much it turns you on seeing her taken?

you must have an amazing tongue and a lot of money to keep her. you think you can take hearing her gag as a cock like mine tests her gag reflex in ways you never will? the look on her face as she has her first experience with length and girth? and what about her reaction when she realizes how much it turns you on seeing her taken?
I treat her very well. She deserves it. And that’s why I’m wanting her to take other men into our relationship, and feel what it’s like to have a really generous sized cock in front of her. I get so turned on to thoughts of men enjoying her amazing body and how much she would enjoy those men. I would love to watch her face and reaction to me turned on by it all!

My 27 year old wife is an absolute goddess, beautiful in every aspect. She is my hotwife, and I love the thought of her taking another mans much larger cock inside of her and watching his cum drip from her....

Here are some photos of my small cock alongside of my stunning wife for you guys to check out! Please tell me how small I am and what you would to do to her!

The last photo is from a different night when she dressed up!

;-)

View attachment 425476
View attachment 425477
View attachment 425479View attachment 425480View attachment 425481
View attachment 425482
View attachment 425483View attachment 425484
View attachment 425485
View attachment 425486
Is she fertile? Because I would not pull out and she will definitely end up pregnant.

but you "make love" to her, as much as you are able. I would fuck her. repeatedly . and in all her holes. and she will worship a cock like mine, while laughing about yours

Yes, it’s all I can do. I would love for her to worship a real cock and laugh at mine, while I masturbate watching you fuck her the way I wish I could

Reactions: Myhotwife
you would cum without masturbating. as a matter of fact, you might not be allowed to touch it.
I might have her bet her ass that you will cum without being touched, just from watching her get face fucked.
maybe she'll be on her knees, I'll take her from behind, so you can see the look on her face, and she can watch your clit get hard and squirt.
and then I'll go balls deep in her ass. bet its tight

you would cum without masturbating. as a matter of fact, you might not be allowed to touch it.
I might have her bet her ass that you will cum without being touched, just from watching her get face fucked.
maybe she'll be on her knees, I'll take her from behind, so you can see the look on her face, and she can watch your clit get hard and squirt.
and then I'll go balls deep in her ass. bet its tight
I am so turned just thinking about this, you’re right. My little dick would just squirt from watching her enjoy a real hung man fuck her in all the ways she’s dreamed of, and that turns me on more than you know. I would want her to make fun of my small dick while she worships yours!

I am so turned just thinking about this, you’re right. My little dick would just squirt from watching her enjoy a real hung man fuck her in all the ways she’s dreamed of, and that turns me on more than you know. I would want her to make fun of my small dick while she worships yours!
you think she's dreamed of being fucked by a real cock. PM a picture of her you haven't posted and I'll reply with my what my cock looks like right now, thinking about taking your wife