my husband friend

Talk to your husband and explain to him of what is going on. Let him know how you feel also. How are your feelings towards the situation.

I would suggest that you bring it up to your husband, during a sexual moment between the two of you would be the ideal time. Tell him that the friend seems to be making an effort to get as close to you as he can, and you don’t know what you should do and that you don’t know what his intentions are, if anything at all. See how he responds when you tell him, watch for any signs of his body movements changing, and especially to what he says or asks. If he says anything about you and the friend, again it’s important to get him talking during the time when he’s really turned on and excited, then get him to tell you what he is thinking about. If he asks you if you’re interested in him, or if he brings up anything in regards to you wanting to fuck him, ask him if that is what he would want. Think of this as just fantasy talk, unless he says that he is actually serious, or you could also ask him if he is being serious or just role playing. Start with that and see if anything comes from it.

As a wife, I can tell you it is always best to talk this through before taking any action to have sex with his friend.

Does your husband show any sign of jealousy or arousal when his friend is close to you or showing interest in you? My husband never lost interest but when his friends would show interest in me, I could see it aroused my husband.

Very interesting. Love it when men are clearly flirting and aroused around my wife, just wish she’d fuck one to a deep pussy creampie whilst I watched his cock pump a huge load into her cervix. Then I’d use the tip of my glans to massage his cum into her swollen labia and clit before going deep and unloading an even bigger load into her cervix.

Very interesting. Love it when men are clearly flirting and aroused around my wife, just wish she’d fuck one to a deep pussy creampie whilst I watched his cock pump a huge load into her cervix. Then I’d use the tip of my glans to massage his cum into her swollen labia and clit before going deep and unloading an even bigger load into her cervix.

My husband is the same, he tells me to dress provocatively when one of his friends is invited to come over. Nothing too much, but something like a sundress with no bra or panties or a tight pair of shorts with heels and a shirt that allows my nipples to poke against the fabric. I love to flirt, so that comes naturally to me. My husband will many times excuse himself to leave the room for some time to allow the friend to feel more comfortable.

My husband is the same, he tells me to dress provocatively when one of his friends is invited to come over. Nothing too much, but something like a sundress with no bra or panties or a tight pair of shorts with heels and a shirt that allows my nipples to poke against the fabric. I love to flirt, so that comes naturally to me. My husband will many times excuse himself to leave the room for some time to allow the friend to feel more comfortable.
You’re clearly the perfect wife - I‘m envious that your husband is so lucky. Does he, like me, enjoy using the tip of his
cock to play with you’re friend‘s cum draining from your gaping freshly fucked pussy?

You’re clearly the perfect wife - I‘m envious that your husband is so lucky. Does he, like me, enjoy using the tip of his
cock to play with you’re friend‘s cum draining from your gaping freshly fucked pussy?

He loves taking his turn after I have been filled by another man. I love to tease him too, so sometimes I just make him lick me and the other man clean. Sometimes I will just allow him to tease me with his cock head in the leaking cum accumulated around my labia. I have also had him use his fingers to get the cum out and to apply to his butt hole in preparation for me to use my Feeldoe inside him. I think using the cum of another man taken from my used pussy as a lubricant is so hot while the other man watches.

that,s my fav,looking at wife when she,s getting ready to welcome our guests,they can be family(very kinky)colleagues,friends and knowing she put a extra effort to look sexy,how you want to see her everyday,but no she just put her sexiest lingerie&high heels&makeup on for our guests,and she likes that,making you such a obedient boy ,because if you don,t she can seduce&fuck every man&boy she wants,so looking at her in a miniskirt&blouse&halfcup bra with stockings&garterbelt,anclet &high heel sandals with anclestraps teasing me,bending over to let her uncle,boss,cousin,stranger see her tits or lace underwear is making me sometimes so horny ,i cum in my pants and when everyone is gone she asks if i loved his slutty wife,making me confess what fantasies i,ve gt and turning me into her sub,i love to please women in control

Attachments

• loz.jpg
    loz.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 74
He loves taking his turn after I have been filled by another man. I love to tease him too, so sometimes I just make him lick me and the other man clean. Sometimes I will just allow him to tease me with his cock head in the leaking cum accumulated around my labia. I have also had him use his fingers to get the cum out and to apply to his butt hole in preparation for me to use my Feeldoe inside him. I think using the cum of another man taken from my used pussy as a lubricant is so hot while the other man watches.
“ Sometimes I will just allow him to tease me with his cock head in the leaking cum accumulated around my labia.”

Greatest sensation in the world to use another man’s semen, unloaded into your wife’s vagina, as pre/post penetration lube, teasing her labia, clit and introitus . Only trouble is, however hard I try to resist, just can’t hold back my load and have to let fly into her pussy. The bonus for her is a huge double load and her pussy leaking for hours later.

My husband invited a friend of his over who I really had the hots for. The guy was always flirty and always made off-handed comments. I told my husband I would like to hook up with this guy and so he invited him over one Saturday afternoon. I wore a short pair of cut-off shorts daisy duke style along with a pink bra and when the friend arrived, I acted innocent and said, "Oh, I didn't know anyone was coming over today!" I just stood there with the pants unbuttoned and open as he stared and said something back. I asked, "I was dressed comfortable, do you want me to go put some clothes on?" The guy replied no, he liked what I was wearing and if I wanted to be comfortable I should just take off what I was wearing.

Me getting a wine cooler out of the refrigerator asking if our friend wanted anything. He replied, "Yes, a piece of you!" I just laughed and took my wine cooler and asked if he could open it for me.

Daisy-dukes-front-view.jpg
I loved teasing this guy. After he opened my wine cooler with me standing directly in front of him, almost touching him, I pointed at his crotch and asked teasingly "Is that something for me?" He had a large bulge in his shorts and he blushed and then said back that I couldn't handle it. hahaha

I let the guys talk and then openly flirted with the guy. Each time I got another wine cooler out, I would hand it to the friend and ask if he would use his big muscles to help me open the bottle. I sat on his lap one time and then after he opened the bottle I gave him a surprise, open mouth kiss. As I got up from his lap he gave my ass cheek a firm swat. I walked over to where my husband was sitting and with my ass toward the friend, I pulled the waistband of my shorts down on one side to expose my bare cheek and asked my husband rub it for me saying it stung.

Later, I made a tray of tacos for us. I asked the friend if he had ever eaten a Taco.

daisy-dukes.jpg
I teased this poor guy for almost three hours before my husband took the initiative and pushed my shorts down off my hips for his friend.

My husband invited a friend of his over who I really had the hots for. The guy was always flirty and always made off-handed comments. I told my husband I would like to hook up with this guy and so he invited him over one Saturday afternoon. I wore a short pair of cut-off shorts daisy duke style along with a pink bra and when the friend arrived, I acted innocent and said, "Oh, I didn't know anyone was coming over today!" I just stood there with the pants unbuttoned and open as he stared and said something back. I asked, "I was dressed comfortable, do you want me to go put some clothes on?" The guy replied no, he liked what I was wearing and if I wanted to be comfortable I should just take off what I was wearing.

Me getting a wine cooler out of the refrigerator asking if our friend wanted anything. He replied, "Yes, a piece of you!" I just laughed and took my wine cooler and asked if he could open it for me.

I loved teasing this guy. After he opened my wine cooler with me standing directly in front of him, almost touching him, I pointed at his crotch and asked teasingly "Is that something for me?" He had a large bulge in his shorts and he blushed and then said back that I couldn't handle it. hahaha

I let the guys talk and then openly flirted with the guy. Each time I got another wine cooler out, I would hand it to the friend and ask if he would use his big muscles to help me open the bottle. I sat on his lap one time and then after he opened the bottle I gave him a surprise, open mouth kiss. As I got up from his lap he gave my ass cheek a firm swat. I walked over to where my husband was sitting and with my ass toward the friend, I pulled the waistband of my shorts down on one side to expose my bare cheek and asked my husband rub it for me saying it stung.

Later, I made a tray of tacos for us. I asked the friend if he had ever eaten a Taco.

I teased this poor guy for almost three hours before my husband took the initiative and pushed my shorts down off my hips for his friend.
Damn, when you said, ’Have you eaten taco before’ I‘d have said, ‘Hows about I show you how I’d eat yours!’ followed up with a huge load in said taco. Talking of which, have you any pics of your pussy gaping a big double load?🙂

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Damn, when you said, ’Have you eaten taco before’ I‘d have said, ‘Hows about I show you how I’d eat yours!’ followed up with a huge load in said taco. Talking of which, have you any pics of your pussy gaping a big double load?🙂

My wife was online for several hours today but had to jump offline for a conference call for her job with a west coast office. She is still on that call and it is something that she has to keep her screen on. I know she has pictures from past experiences, but hopefully, she will share.

My wife was online for several hours today but had to jump offline for a conference call for her job with a west coast office. She is still on that call and it is something that she has to keep her screen on. I know she has pictures from past experiences, but hopefully, she will share.
Great, looking forward to it already - hope her pussy got multi loaded.

Great, looking forward to it already - hope her pussy got multi loaded.

Hmmmm, I have a few pictures of myself that my husband shares with me or sends me, but I don't have any in my cloud account since I use my phone and computer for work. He takes pictures a lot and so does my boyfriend, so I know they both have archives of uploaded images. If he has one, he can share it here with you. I had today off since I have been traveling and could work from home, but tomorrow I have to be in the office again.

DAMN!! That is one hell of a lucky friend!! I’m terribly jealous!! 😍😍

Hello I'm Nastya. My husband is not interested in me, but his friend is very interested me and is close to me even in front of my husband. What should I do? I dont know
Explain to your husband your needs and how you feel about him but that you still have desires. Explain that you don’t have feelings for his friend that you only desire him sexually. Maybe he will be into it like most men secretly are.