My husband wants me to take BBC for the first time...

The first thing is to make sure you have good communication with your hubby. Fantasy is one thing... reality can be less exciting if not properly prepared. Feelings can get hurt. Unexpected jealousy and emotions can run wild. Relationships can be torn apart. Be very clear about expectations, set rules and boundaries, and make sure you have something in place to assure and support each other.

The first thing is to make sure you have good communication with your hubby. Fantasy is one thing... reality can be less exciting if not properly prepared. Feelings can get hurt. Unexpected jealousy and emotions can run wild. Relationships can be torn apart. Be very clear about expectations, set rules and boundaries, and make sure you have something in place to assure and support each other.
Thank you

Reactions: werekinky2
Any suggestions on becoming a hotwife? I'm brand new to this and looking to learn. Id love for my husband to train me.
are you the one wanting to be a hotwife, or are you doing it for him? are you seeking to be trained by a Dom, or used by bbc? and in either case, is it big cock you seek, a dominant that will allow you to release your guilt free slut, or again, is this somehow to please your hubby.