So I class myself as bi, I was in a relationship with a girl with about 8 months before I met my now husband, I've had a couple of threesomes a number of yrs ago which included another women... but more and more I feel the need to be with a women again. Does anyone else feel like this??View attachment 824124View attachment 824125
Mmm nice body, please don’t leave us men out from such delights 😍

• Haha
Reactions: Passion
So I class myself as bi, I was in a relationship with a girl with about 8 months before I met my now husband, I've had a couple of threesomes a number of yrs ago which included another women... but more and more I feel the need to be with a women again. Does anyone else feel like this??View attachment 824124View attachment 824125

yes, me and my husband have been in this relationship for years and it hasn't done any harm. My interest in women has increased over the years as a woman and we are very happy about this.

🤩 Yes, I definitely need to be with a woman again… 😈

I do not think I am bi but I think of being with women. I have not done it but was close. When young I never felt like this but now I am open to more. I will like to hear how you go forward.

I do not think I am bi but I think of being with women. I have not done it but was close. When young I never felt like this but now I am open to more. I will like to hear how you go forward.
You are an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman @SexySeema would like the chance to chat with you again. We had some fun together.

You should enjoy both Darling!!! I'd love taking you from behind while you're eating some gorgeous young woman's pussy!!!!