My job... her ex

Kevboy1690

Couple
From
UK
Apr 30, 2019
UK
I'm in the building trade and I move to different jobs alot. Anyway I'm on a new site yesterday and my wife's ex boyfriend the guy who was her first, is on the same job. I'm sitting writing this post and the guy sitting across from me has fucked my wife. How humiliating is that. He knows I know, wonder if he's told other guys on the job he took my wife's virginity. How should I treat this situation we will both be here for the next month or so.

Reactions: shymalea62
u should continue to act normally cause there is nothing u can do  i think the real question is u want to others to know bout this situation 

You Might be on to something. I wouldn't be upset if he told other people he's fucked my wife. It's kind of a turn on, however you know what guys are like. I could go use the toilet and things could be written on the walls. How far is too far ??

Reactions: shymalea62
I'm in the building trade and I move to different jobs alot. Anyway I'm on a new site yesterday and my wife's ex boyfriend the guy who was her first, is on the same job. I'm sitting writing this post and the guy sitting across from me has fucked my wife. How humiliating is that. He knows I know, wonder if he's told other guys on the job he took my wife's virginity. How should I treat this situation we will both be here for the next month or so.
Why should it be a thing? She's with you now, he's an ex-boyfriend for a reason.