My life

Beautiful smile! Good for you. I'm sure I speak for the whole community when I say, let us know how we can help!

Also, if you're on reddit or care to be, there's a group on there called r/EraserNipples that would LOVE to enjoy those nipples of yours.

For my whole life I have been a good little girl and a good little wife and a good little mother. I've finally gotten up the courage to try something different in my life. Now I'm going to try enjoying my sexuality for myself View attachment 121026View attachment 121027
Would love to take my time pleasuring every hole u have with my average size black dick and tounge and lick my cum from ur holes then passionately kissing u with my cum and ur love juices in my mouth before i lick ur asshole

Good for you!! I was much like you...a devoted loyal faithful wife, that is until my husband brought up the idea of sharing me. At first I resisted...because that's what "good" wifes do, but he finally convinced me and honestly, it was the best decision ever!! I am so much more alive sexually then ever before and often question myself as to why I waited so long. I wish you nothing but happiness and fulfillment in your journey

Good for you!! I was much like you...a devoted loyal faithful wife, that is until my husband brought up the idea of sharing me. At first I resisted...because that's what "good" wifes do, but he finally convinced me and honestly, it was the best decision ever!! I am so much more alive sexually then ever before and often question myself as to why I waited so long. I wish you nothing but happiness and fulfillment in your journey
Same here !!!

Reactions: Robert Smith

Attachments

• homer s   .jpg
    homer s .jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 14