My most Favorite Dream

Moose

Male
Mar 5, 2017
I just joined this site to share my dreams with those who will not laugh at me or call me strange or weird because I want to watch the love of my life with another mans cock buried in her pussy as he fills her with his or their cum.
My first wife was a virgin and 21 when I married her. She was 5'7" 115 lbs. Dark natural red hair. She had some experiences where she had her 34B tits played with and even kissed but that was as far as it went. We were having sex one day and I had just finished filling her with my cum when she started telling me abt some of her experiences. I was instantly hard again as she told me about them. We fucked again as I was more excited than I had ever been in my life. Over the years she resisted my fantasies but I finally got her to reveal one of hers. She said she always dreamed of being in a wet tee shirt contest. I got some friends that I worked with and after talking to my wife she agreed to be the sole entry of a wet tee shirt contest. At the given time my friends arrived. I'll call my wife Vicky (not her real name) waited in the bathtub with the shower curtain closed. We all gathered in the bathroom and Vicky opened the shower curtains. She had on a white cotton tee shirt and panties. I talked to my friends like I was the Mcee of a real contest. Vicky turned on the shower and it became transparent revealing her pink nipples and areoles. Her nipples were rock hard from the cold water. The guys clapped as they drank in her beauty. She closed the curtain and my friends and I kept clapping & shouting Show your tits over and over again. Vicky finally reopened the shower curtains and with a smirk on her lips she slowly removed her tee shirt standing completely topless in front of us. She stood there for almost a full minute before she said show's over and closed the curtains. I thanked my friends as they left. When Vicky came out of the bathroom she was still topless and I mentioned that her panties were transparent and my friends saw her shaved pussy as well as her perky tits. She just smiled a knowing smile and led me into the bedroom for a steamy sex session. I could never get her to repeat that. However, there was one time that she went even farther. After our third son was born she began thinking that her body wasn't desirable to anyone but me and she started to be depressed about it. We talked extensively about how her body was still beautiful and not to just me. We finally reached a consensus on how I could prove to her that she was indeed still a beautiful and desirable woman. On a sunny Sunday afternoon I had four if my best friends over watching the NFL games. Just before halftime I nodded to Vicky who was watching the game with us. She gave a knowing grin and got up to go get dressed up. As the second quarter ended I got up and turned the TV off. I then told my friends that there would be a different kind of halftime program as soon as Vicky got back. My friends just looked at each other. About then I heard Vicky tell me that she was ready. I walked into the kitchen and I held her shoulders and asked if she really wanted to do this. She bent her head down and softly said yes. Then looking up into my eyes she said that this was important for her to know she that was still attractive.
Hand in hand we walked back into the living room where our friends were. Vicky stood in front of me. She had changed into a hot pink one-piece sun suit that had snaps down the front. The legs of the sun suit ended just below the bottom of her hips. We stood just out of arms reach of them. I started telling my buds about her body. I unsnapped the first snap & opened it showing more of her pale skin to them. I mentioned her perky breasts with her deliciously suckable nipples, Another snap opened as more of her cleavage was exposed. After the third snap was opened her maroon front fasten bra could be seen. The fourth snap was opened and I slowly slid the sun suit off her shoulders and down her legs revealing her matching maroon panties. The sun suit dropped into a pile at her feet. She daintily stepped out of it and slid it out of the way with a foot. I then told my friends that they were about witness the most beautiful set of tits ever. I reached under her arms to the front of her bra and unlatched it. I let it fall from her shoulders and onto the floor. Their were AH's and O's all around. By the bulges in their pants I think Vicky could tell that she had their complete attention. I told them about her shaved snatch as I knelt behind her and lowered her panties to the floor where she again stepped out of them. Then I held her hand to out to a friend named Fred who took it and stood up. I whispered to Vicky to let him fondle her and kiss her nipples. She pulled him to her and guided his hands to her firm tits. He felt them and squeezed them. Then he bent his head down and kissed and sucked on her hard nipples. I could tell by her breathing that she was very aroused. She took Fred's head and looked into his eyes as she leaned forward and kissed his lips. Then to my horror she thanked him and all our friends for helping restore her self confidence. She calmly picked up her clothes and walked out of the room. I hurried after her and almost begged her to go release the frustrations of his hard cock. She smiled and hugged me and said that a part of her wanted to but the other part of her said NO. I knew better than to get her mad so I let her go. She never repeated this either but she did let Fred spy on her taking a bath a few times but he never got to touch her again. I felt sorry for the guy but it would be her decision, not mine if she ever let someone else between her legs. After 15 years of marriage she took our three boys and ran off with a guy she met at work. I guess she finally let someone else in. I just wish I could've seen it. My current wife is Asian and she said if I ever mentioned sharing her again she'd cut my dick off. That is where my life is now. I will try to live vicariously through your stories and experiences. Thank you for allowing me to be on this site and share with you my experiences.

Last edited: