My mother found out my husband is my sissy cuckold.

Maisie&marcus

Couple
Apr 20, 2023
So my lovely, wonderful sister let it slip to mum that I cuckold hubby now.
I found this out when mum invited us over to dinner & dropped it into the conversation. Turns out she approves. The woman who all my life would make comments like ' Is that what you're wearing ' or ' Find a real man '. Well maybe that one said it all.
We arrived at the house. My sister was already there. She made a cup of tea & launched right into it. Marcus looked so embarrassed. It got worse when mum mentioned she'd heard cucks should be naked in the presence of woman. Sara was quick to back this up so poor cucky had to strip naked. Mum then proceeded to say she understood why I needed more while looking at cucky's little cock. A knock at the door and mum let Malcolm from next door in. He took one look at naked Marcus & announced he'd heard all about our situation. Mum then offered up that Malcolm had fancied me since I was 13 & maybe now was in with a chance ?? She suggested that I take Malcolm up to my old room for a chat while mum & Sara took hubby into the kitchen. Sara later told me they bent hubby over the table & fingered his bum hole, & tried putting different items up it. Mum spanked him hard, & Sara finally produced her strap on. She said they did all this while listening to the sounds of Malcolm fucking my brains out upstairs. Well, he does have a lovely cock. I saw him out the door & joined them in the kitchen. Did he cum mum asked. He did was all I could mumble. Well, she said, isn't the cuck supposed to eat that ? I lifted my skirt & sat on cucky's face. He does love a nice creampie

I found this out when mum invited us over to dinner & dropped it into the conversation. Turns out she approves. The woman who all my life would make comments like ' Is that what you're wearing ' or ' Find a real man '. Well maybe that one said it all.
We arrived at the house. My sister was already there. She made a cup of tea & launched right into it. Marcus looked so embarrassed. It got worse when mum mentioned she'd heard cucks should be naked in the presence of woman. Sara was quick to back this up so poor cucky had to strip naked. Mum then proceeded to say she understood why I needed more while looking at cucky's little cock. A knock at the door and mum let Malcolm from next door in. He took one look at naked Marcus & announced he'd heard all about our situation. Mum then offered up that Malcolm had fancied me since I was 13 & maybe now was in with a chance ?? She suggested that I take Malcolm up to my old room for a chat while mum & Sara took hubby into the kitchen. Sara later told me they bent hubby over the table & fingered his bum hole, & tried putting different items up it. Mum spanked him hard, & Sara finally produced her strap on. She said they did all this while listening to the sounds of Malcolm fucking my brains out upstairs. Well, he does have a lovely cock. I saw him out the door & joined them in the kitchen. Did he cum mum asked. He did was all I could mumble. Well, she said, isn't the cuck supposed to eat that ? I lifted my skirt & sat on cucky's face. He does love a nice creampie
Cucks dream lucky guy

I wish u were my wife

damn, that is so hot it made my nipples hard.

Perfect fantasy for me. I would love to clean my wifes used pussy as her mom and sister took turns using my ass.

Maisie,
I wish I had married you. You and your mum and sister could laugh at my dicklet and I would bask in the humiliation.