My mother sucked my husband (and then some)

Ling

Female
From
MO, US
Feb 23, 2022
Kansas City, MO, USA
I have had many ask me questions about my earlier experiences. I often am ask about how my mother reacted when I sucked one of her boyfriends. To recap, I was leaving for collage and walked in on him naked. next thing I knew I was on my knees sucking him. My mother was at the time pretty much the area slut. She fucked many men and encouraged me to open up my sexuality so she wasn't mad or unhappy when i sucked one of her boyfriends. In fact, I think she was a little proud.

Lets fast forward a few years. I had dropped out of collage and worked as a prostitute for 2 or 3 years. That's where I met my hubby. After we were engaged I took him home to meet my family and introduce him to my mother. After we were there a couple days, one evening my mothers says, "Do you remember when you sucked my boyfriend?" I said of course, he was my first. She requested a payback. She ask if she could suck my fiancé. She said she had never sucked a big white cock before and wanted to try it. I thought about it and discussed it with my future hubby and we decided if it was only once it was ok.

A half hour later my sweetie's cock was in my mothers mouth. She said it was the biggest cock she ever had. The houses there are small so I could hear everything. After about 10 minutes of her sucking him I heard her say in her terrible English "FUCK ME! He stuck his head out the door to get my input. I gave him the thumbs up. He then proceeded to fuck her and he filled her with what she described as the perfect cream pie.

After than we were even and the topic really never came up again.

I have had many ask me questions about my earlier experiences. I often am ask about how my mother reacted when I sucked one of her boyfriends. To recap, I was leaving for collage and walked in on him naked. next thing I knew I was on my knees sucking him. My mother was at the time pretty much the area slut. She fucked many men and encouraged me to open up my sexuality so she wasn't mad or unhappy when i sucked one of her boyfriends. In fact, I think she was a little proud.

Lets fast forward a few years. I had dropped out of collage and worked as a prostitute for 2 or 3 years. That's where I met my hubby. After we were engaged I took him home to meet my family and introduce him to my mother. After we were there a couple days, one evening my mothers says, "Do you remember when you sucked my boyfriend?" I said of course, he was my first. She requested a payback. She ask if she could suck my fiancé. She said she had never sucked a big white cock before and wanted to try it. I thought about it and discussed it with my future hubby and we decided if it was only once it was ok.

A half hour later my sweetie's cock was in my mothers mouth. She said it was the biggest cock she ever had. The houses there are small so I could hear everything. After about 10 minutes of her sucking him I heard her say in her terrible English "FUCK ME! He stuck his head out the door to get my input. I gave him the thumbs up. He then proceeded to fuck her and he filled her with what she described as the perfect cream pie.

That is awesome 😎

Mothers in law are an underrated source of good safe pleasure and need to be acknowledged as such by those who benefit from their discretionary indiscretions and at only seventeen years older than her daughter long time widowed and on permanent heat she’s the best mother in law a husband could wish for.

its great to have a daughter whos..happy to share:).. at least great for ME:)

Attachments

• 1750510940.jpeg
    1750510940.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 669

I need a MIL like yours

Hmm hot Ling! Would love to see a picture of your mom! Thanks for sharing!

You make my desires rise.