MY NEW JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND. HER NAME IS MISUMI

Paul V Mitchell

Mar 11, 2019
recently i just split with my partner coz she wouldnt play with my friends and pose nude and things like that. anyway i met this new jap chick. her name is misumi and shes a real whore. just the way i like them. she will fuk anyone anytime.
she came to aussie to work for a jap company who was based in adelaide. she was a translator for them and also an english coach for visiting japo directors. she was very sad and lonely when she first got here and soon fell in love withe her boss due to that she didnt really know anyone else.
he turned out to be a real jap asshole who treated her real bad. he only wanted to have anal sex with her and her doctor told her that if her ass kept getting a pounding the way it did she would have to wear a colostomy bag coz her bum couldnt take it no more. he also did other crule things and make her do stuff in public to humiliate her and keep her under control.

her boss was crule to misumi. he would make her wear this butt plug dog tail and she would have to crawl around on all fours round the house. he would put a lead on her and take her out for walkies late at nite. he would make ******** while on the lead and say - thats a good girl. if she didnt he would make her sleep on the laundry floor and not feed her. this would go on all weekend sometimes. it was all about domination and control. the man wasa pig. the plug was really big and it would hurt her anus. he had other animal fetishes also.

Why didn't she just leave the arsehole??

she couldnt. she was here on some sort of working visa wherre she had to stay employed by this one company. if she left she woould have to pay heaps of moola and get back to japan by herself. she cooldnt afford that. she was trapped like some sort sex bondage slave. sumtimes the world is not a fair place

Reactions: ep46wksp
recently i just split with my partner coz she wouldnt play with my friends and pose nude and things like that. anyway i met this new jap chick. her name is misumi and shes a real whore. just the way i like them. she will fuk anyone anytime.
she came to aussie to work for a jap company who was based in adelaide. she was a translator for them and also an english coach for visiting japo directors. she was very sad and lonely when she first got here and soon fell in love withe her boss due to that she didnt really know anyone else.
he turned out to be a real jap asshole who treated her real bad. he only wanted to have anal sex with her and her doctor told her that if her ass kept getting a pounding the way it did she would have to wear a colostomy bag coz her bum couldnt take it no more. he also did other crule things and make her do stuff in public to humiliate her and keep her under control.

View attachment 293227View attachment 293228
she is pretty xx

her boss would sumtimes lock her in a cupboard for days as punishment. she now can hardly go near an elevator without trembling. its so sad to see.

her boss would do sum mean things to misumi. he would take her to a nice restaurant with his jap business friends and make her drink heaps od wine and water. he wouldnt let her go to the toilet there. he would wait until they were all leaving the restaurant and then make her ******** in public. he would pretend it was her fault even though it was his idea. he would take pix and the others would laugh at her. he kept all these pix stored on a secret hard drive but she found it and copied the files as e vidence of abuse.

sum more of the horrors that poor little misumi had to endure. public humiliation at trhe hands of her crule boss. she was kept as a sex slave. sum other stuff on the drive is just too disgusting to post here

Attachments

• misumi1.jpg
    misumi1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 79
  • misumi3.jpg
    misumi3.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 77
  • misumi2.jpg
    misumi2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 77
  • misumi4.jpg
    misumi4.jpg