My New Lifestylers Magazine Sexy Centerfold Is Published

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
So if you've been following me you know that I had a small "sexy selfie centerfold LIfestylers Magazine feature coming out. It was released this evening. I love the cover and some of the pics inside are our favorites. We had to compromise on some of the best pics because they wanted to save them for a main mag feature in October. But overall, I'm happy with it and I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, there is NOTHING being "marketed" or "sold" or anything like that. This is just a fun opportunity I've had to appear in some sexy pics for the whole world...... before I get too old to do it anymore, so I post about it. There's no spam, subscriptions or anything of the sort. This is my cover. Wish me luck 😘 😘

All of the pics are from this summer 2021, so that's the "real me".

Mrs Hotwife

This pic was taken at the infamous "ranch" you've read about in my stories and pic posts. We spend summers up at the ranch. It was taken in August 2021

1631842823770.png

Last edited:
So if you've been following me you know that I had a small "sexy selfie centerfold LIfestylers Magazine feature coming out. It was released this evening. I love the cover and some of the pics inside are our favorites. We had to compromise on some of the best pics because they wanted to save them for a main mag feature in October. But overall, I'm happy with it and I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, there is NOTHING being "marketed" or "sold" or anything like that. This is just a fun opportunity I've had to appear befoer the world before I get too old, so I post about it. There's no spam, subscriptions or anything of the sort. This is my cover. Wish me luck :cool:😚😀

All of the pics are from this summer 2021, so that's the "real me".

View attachment 600742
You are such a Sexy Woman and You take an Amazing Sexy Selfie!! Congrats and More please!!

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
I understand. I didn't even want to have the discussion on this topic because it just detracts from the fun of the moment. It's really disappointing that this went downhill over nothing. I just wanted to post the announcement and cover pic. Thank you for the support though.
You’re most welcome! Sorry you had to deal with that, but you’re all good and so just move forward. Can’t wait to see the entire spread, no pun intended... ok, maybe a little bit! 🤣😁

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Just seen your layout in the magazine and all I can say is.. WOW!! JUST WOW!!! I simply love every part of it and am so very glad you decided to do it!! My two favorite pictures are, the one of you on the far left with the cowboy hat walking forward, probably because I’m a cowboy too, and of course the one on the far right!! 😍😍😍😍

Attachments

• 8FF08A51-9B36-4C88-B7B6-998E1514F6D3.jpeg
    8FF08A51-9B36-4C88-B7B6-998E1514F6D3.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 60C3D56C-F4FF-486E-9CD8-D7A1FC59C1EC.png
    60C3D56C-F4FF-486E-9CD8-D7A1FC59C1EC.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 102
Just seen your layout in the magazine and all I can say is.. WOW!! JUST WOW!!! I simply love every part of it and am so very glad you decided to do it!! My two favorite pictures are, the one of you on the far left with the cowboy hat walking forward, probably because I’m a cowboy too, and of course the one on the far right!! 😍😍😍😍
Glad you enjoyed it! Thank you. Very nice cowboy!

OMG!! Mrs Hotwife, thank you so much for sending me the personal and private gifts of you!!! I absolutely LOVE it and you have no idea how much I wish I could seen it with my own eyes!! Remember, “Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!” 😁😍😘❤️🤠
Thank you so much! I've seen your "cowboy" pics. Would be fun to "ride you" cowboy. That pic I sent you was the original, un-cropped. Mr HW says it makes him want to ride me and he's been married to me forever! ;) So "ride me" and enjoy the pic!

Mrs Hotwife