My nude wife

Newbie1

Male
Sep 29, 2017
I really want to show off my wife naked to other men, but she just thinks I’m weird. If I could get her naked in front of all my friends and let them jerk off to her, I totally would. For now, all I have is these photos from our wedding day. I already texted them to some of my buddies, but the more guys jerking to her, the more it turns me on. So let me know if you like, and if you plan to play with yourself to her.
yjrhfd.jpg kuttyrdf.jpg tdhf.jpg

I really want to show off my wife naked to other men, but she just thinks I’m weird. If I could get her naked in front of all my friends and let them jerk off to her, I totally would. For now, all I have is these photos from our wedding day. I already texted them to some of my buddies, but the more guys jerking to her, the more it turns me on. So let me know if you like, and if you plan to play with yourself to her.
View attachment 32899 View attachment 32900 View attachment 32901
I definitely would love to watch her naked in front of me while I was masturbating to her beauty. Do you just want to show her off, or do you eventually want to share her?

Oh yeah I am definitely going to strum my cock to her pics. She is magnificent those luscious tits just screaming suck my nipples . And tongue out my ass and pussy and ram your cock in there fuck me and cum Inside me. 2015-11-03 (1).jpg 2015-10-30.jpg 1504032393599.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-11-26.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • 2015-11-26 (1).jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 12
Relax guys I just found her pictures in IMAGE FAP under hardcore wives

• Haha
Reactions: WillyStroker