My Picture Caption Work

Hi!

I have posted picture captions for years on other sites and finally found some time to work up some new ones and I have not posted before on this site so I thought I would start a thread! Thanks to everybody who posts great pics to this site and please give me credit if you link these or post to another site, Thank yoU!View attachment 732889View attachment 732891View attachment 732892View attachment 732893
Great work - each very exciting scenarios xx

REALLY good stuff! Thanks....

I've always loved captions. Not as many around as there was. Its a shame, they're hot and a wonderful way to suggest things, in pix AND words to GF or wife.

Thanks again...

And your work is fantastic! Thanks so much for all of it.

Just gotta ask, why do they all feature black guys with white women? I know its in vogue & your work celebrates that. But never a white guy banging the shit out of a hotwife as her cuck husband watches?
Not coming from a racial standpoint at all... unless the racism is from only black guys fucking white women??

Hi!

I have posted picture captions for years on other sites and finally found some time to work up some new ones and I have not posted before on this site so I thought I would start a thread! Thanks to everybody who posts great pics to this site and please give me credit if you link these or post to another site, Thank yoU!View attachment 732889View attachment 732891View attachment 732892View attachment 732893
She sure is beautiful! Do you have any video of her in action? I love hearing the moans and breathing too! Gets me so hard it feels like it will explode 😁

Attachments

• PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 35