mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021
Mirella, we love your stories. Please continue. We'd love to hear the details of your beginnings with your brother, etc.

Thank you.
Thanks, but I see that I don't have many readers, lack of appreciations. If you can read my romanian blog with Google translate I invite you to an enjoyable and very exciting reading, you have the link to my profile.

Reactions: Visitor12

Visitor12

May 23, 2021
Thanks, but I see that I don't have many readers, lack of appreciations. If you can read my romanian blog with Google translate I invite you to an enjoyable and very exciting reading, you have the link to my profile.
can you give me the link to your blog please can you give me the link to your blog please

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021
I had a very busy time, lots of dates, new people, great adventures, good friends.
I am seriously preparing for something special, in October I have an invitation to Spain and in November to Germany, I will have a few weeks full of pleasure. As usual my husband stays at home, but I don't worry about him, my girlfriends take care of him.
At the end of the year I don't make any plans, I want to spend it with my husband, friends and family, as maybe we haven't done it in a long time and there's no telling when we'll have the chance again.
Winter is coming, let's hope it won't be too hard in many ways.

Visitor12

May 23, 2021
I had a very busy time, lots of dates, new people, great adventures, good friends.
I am seriously preparing for something special, in October I have an invitation to Spain and in November to Germany, I will have a few weeks full of pleasure. As usual my husband stays at home, but I don't worry about him, my girlfriends take care of him.
At the end of the year I don't make any plans, I want to spend it with my husband, friends and family, as maybe we haven't done it in a long time and there's no telling when we'll have the chance again.
Winter is coming, let's hope it won't be too hard in many ways.
you are really crazy!!!!!!💐💐💐💐💐

Reactions: mirella.hango

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021
I saw a discussion in another thread but I didn't want to intervene, about definitions and terms in this lifestyle, hotwifing or cuckolding, is the same thing. Therefore, there are three types of participants: the hotwife, the cuckold and the bull or several in case of gangbang. Nothing more or less! But there are some nuances. A hotwife always looks good, slim body, beautiful, well-groomed, elegant, who takes care of herself, dresses sexy and provocative, always has an easy-going attitude, allows herself to be conquered and really likes to have sex. Without fat on his body, without bushes on her pussy and ass, such a woman can be anything but a hotwife. Vixen is an hotwife more temperamental, not very submisive and can be mistress or cougar, meaning that she only fucks with young boys. Stag is and will always be a cuckold, but he fucks his wife and satisfies her. There are cases when he can be a bull for other couples, like my hubby. Another type of cuckold, more common, is a sissy, looser, the slave. This type of cuckold cannot satisfy his wife and is humbled by his very existence. So all husbands of all hotwifes are cuckolds. If a woman fucks another man she is a hotwife and her husband is a cuckold. All wifes who have a bull are hotwifes. The bull is her lover, the one who fucks the hotwife and who can dominate her and her cuckold if he is her Master. Simple and clean. Don't try to complicate things with definitions, opinions, assumptions, you are what you are and accept your status.
A clarification for those who are convinced that they are not cuckold even if the wife is a slut.

Reactions: Visitor12