Sgt Ray

Male
Gold member
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
My long time GF likes when i pimp her out
for P2P dates. Very careful about the screening; only mature, educated, professional Gentleman.

And every one of them want to see her again. She's sweet & smart & real & attractive, but in addition to that she's a magnificent fuck & great at deep-throat oral.

Plus she enjoys it. Her ex treated her like shit & destroyed her self image/confidence, sexually. Now, every gent she sees serves to build that back up. And whatever she earns, she keeps.

She enjoys it, is great at it, does well & the gents can't get enough. She even enjoys coming home messy. Luv to give her a bath after she's seen 3 or 4 "Dates". She's a slut in the most complimentary terms.

Attachments

• 20200505_164208.jpg
    20200505_164208.jpg
    784.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200524_153500.jpg
    20200524_153500.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
Reactions: milfgilffucker

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021
I was taken several times to the truck parkings and fucked by drivers for nothing. I liked it, it was something new, dirty, exciting, I even had the feeling that I was raped what I wanted many times. I think we are such depraved and submissive sluts that we deserve to be fucked by all men at once.

By the way a have a breaking news: I talk with my hubby and together with my neighbor, my brother and some of my bulls they agreed to give me a big present for my 51st birthday a 100 guys gangbang! I think will be it the weekend after my birthday. I don't know if all their friends gathered will be a little over 50 but we'll see, I'll invite also some causual partners and I hope to cope. I already shaking by emotion because the most guys that fucked me were 15...

Last edited:

Lynnandhubby

Couple
May 10, 2021
My long time GF likes when i pimp her out
for P2P dates. Very careful about the screening; only mature, educated, professional Gentleman.

And every one of them want to see her again. She's sweet & smart & real & attractive, but in addition to that she's a magnificent fuck & great at deep-throat oral.

Plus she enjoys it. Her ex treated her like shit & destroyed her self image/confidence, sexually. Now, every gent she sees serves to build that back up. And whatever she earns, she keeps.

She enjoys it, is great at it, does well & the gents can't get enough. She even enjoys coming home messy. Luv to give her a bath after she's seen 3 or 4 "Dates". She's a slut in the most complimentary terms.
That's great that she's doing something she enjoys and that it's helping build her confidence back up. I have a lot of respect for working girls, they provide a much needed service. And I'm sure that clients can tell when the girl is really enjoying her work xx

Lynnandhubby

Couple
May 10, 2021
Yes my dear Lynn, maybe we may have met in a previous life :D
So, it was just an idea, I know you would like it. Of course your bull can do whatever he wants with you and his friends won't fuck you without his consent. But can you suggest to him the idea of using you as a prostitute if he doesn't think about it, obviously to be honest with you. In the end it wouldn't even matter that he asks 100 pounds for your ass and gives you only 10, the idea is to use you as the last whore. I was taken several times to the truck parkings and fucked by drivers for an equivalent of 9,4 pounds (50 RON). I liked it, it was something new, dirty, exciting, I even had the feeling that I was raped what I wanted many times. I think we are such depraved and submissive sluts that we deserve to be fucked by all men at once.

By the way a have a breaking news: I talk with my hubby and together with my neighbor, my brother and some of my bulls they agreed to give me a big present for my 51st birthday (10 August) a 100 guys gangbang! I think will be it the weekend after my birthday. I don't know if all their friends gathered will be a little over 50 but we'll see, I'll invite also some causual partners and I hope to cope. I already shaking by emotion because the most guys that fucked me were 15...
That sounds like some gangbang! Will you be able to cope with that many guys - I know I couldn't. You might have to set a time limit for each guy or make sure that they are jerking and getting close to cumming before they enter you or you'll end up beyond raw and sore. Let me know how it goes though.

I think you're right - I'm going to speak to Marc next time I see him and ask if he knows some guys he could whore me out to. I've fantasised about this for so long, it's time I did something about it! This last year of lockdown has made me realise that life is unpredictable and we never know what's round the corner so I want to make sure I act out all my remaining fantasies and not have regrets that I didn't xx

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021
I'm thinking of a strategy, something between 5-7 minutes each, if it does not cum in my pussy or in my ass the next one follows and he rubs and cums in my mouth. When I was with 15 everyone fucked me twice, some even three times, don't even know exactly so I could say I have an experience with 35-40 cums in 12 hours. It was very exhausting but for the extreme pleasure it was worth it. Also it is very true that I used a lot of lube which I don't need when I do it with only 8-10 for example.

Last edited:

Lynnandhubby

Couple
May 10, 2021
Yes, I'm thinking of a strategy, something between 5-7 minutes each, if it does not cum in my pussy or in my ass the next one follows and he rubs and cums in my mouth. When I was with 15 everyone fucked me twice, some even three times, don't even know exactly so I could say I have an experience with 35-40 cums in 12 hours. It was very exhausting but for the extreme pleasure it was worth it. Also it is very true that I used a lot of lube which I don't need when I do it with only 8-10 for example.

As for you I have one life philosophy: live every day as if it were your last day.
That's good - you've got a plan otherwise it could out of hand and take forever as well as being physically exhausting. Letting the guys who don't cum in the time allowed cum in your mouth instead is a great idea. And it means you'll get to swallow lots of lovely hot cum too.

You're quite right about living everyday as if it's your last. I think covid has taught us all that and having lost friends and one family member to the virus, I think it's really hit home with me that there's no time like the present.
Over the years, I've already done most of the things I've fantasised about but I still have a few to tick off:
1. Being paid for sex, either as a high end hooker working a hotel bar or esp after this conversation, letting my bull pimp me out as a cheap whore.
2. Getting hubby to take me dogging and being surrounded by a group of horny guys watching as each takes his turn giving me his load.
3. Stripping for a group of guys e.g. a stag party and letting them all fuck me.
4. Being restrained and blindfolded for a group of guys who first molest me and then use me anyway they like. I've done this a few times for two guys and it's been great fun but I'd love to do it for 8-10 guys and be blindfolded from start to finish so I have no idea who fucked me.

1 and 2 should be fairly easy to achieve and so should 4, though it would take a little more planning. But I'm not sure how to go about 3.
Anyway, I'll have to see how many I can achieve this year xx

Lynnandhubby

Couple
May 10, 2021
So, to swallow lots of cum is my guilty pleasure, a gangbang without bukkake has no fun.

I also find it relative easy to realize your fantasies, especially since you don't have to do it alone, you just have to ask James and/or Marc for help.
About 3 I think also with them help or friends who fucked you, maybe you can find e.g. a bachelor party or something. But 2, 3 and 4 have in common the same thing, to be fucked by many men.

I think I manage to express myself somewhat correctly in English
You’re doing a great job expressing yourself hun. Even when your English isn’t totally spot on you get the message across. No one can criticise unless their Romanian is better than your English lol.
Your right - with a little help none should be too difficult to manage just need to give them a little thought or as you say let James and Marc organise everything, which will be even more exciting if I’ve played no part in the planning.
2 3 and 4 are similar in that they involve several guys but it’s the different situations of each that excites me.

As for swallowing a lot of cum being a guilty pleasure, I totally agree xxx

WNY3somecple

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
That's good - you've got a plan otherwise it could out of hand and take forever as well as being physically exhausting. Letting the guys who don't cum in the time allowed cum in your mouth instead is a great idea. And it means you'll get to swallow lots of lovely hot cum too.

You're quite right about living everyday as if it's your last. I think covid has taught us all that and having lost friends and one family member to the virus, I think it's really hit home with me that there's no time like the present.
Over the years, I've already done most of the things I've fantasised about but I still have a few to tick off:
1. Being paid for sex, either as a high end hooker working a hotel bar or esp after this conversation, letting my bull pimp me out as a cheap whore.
2. Getting hubby to take me dogging and being surrounded by a group of horny guys watching as each takes his turn giving me his load.
3. Stripping for a group of guys e.g. a stag party and letting them all fuck me.
4. Being restrained and blindfolded for a group of guys who first molest me and then use me anyway they like. I've done this a few times for two guys and it's been great fun but I'd love to do it for 8-10 guys and be blindfolded from start to finish so I have no idea who fucked me.

1 and 2 should be fairly easy to achieve and so should 4, though it would take a little more planning. But I'm not sure how to go about 3.
Anyway, I'll have to see how many I can achieve this year xx
Mary's done number 3.....wasn't planned but she loved it

Reactions: Lynnandhubby

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021
Honestly I don't know if I will cope on this challenge, but being a lot of cum I can't give back, I guess many even if they ejaculate in my pussy or ass, all night they have time at least once to give me another cum in my mouth or on my face, I think that I will be delirious.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021
I was thinking of one more thing, my husband could help me during the big fuck and suck some cocks for me to prepare the boys, initially I wanted to call some girls to do this job but I think my husband is the best help considering that he must lick me after I am fucked, it would be a good start for him to start sucking cocks and who knows, maybe he'll get a dick in his ass too. :devilish:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021
I have great confidence in myself, it's an extreme experience, I talking with two of my girlfriends and with my sister-in-law, they were also fucked by 10 or even 20 men and they told me that they wouldn't have the courage to do it with so many. But they want me to try and inspire them the confidence I have. You Lynn, on the other hand, give me even more boost and inspired by your fantasies, I will do it first blindfolded, then without being able to receive the cum on my face. I am very excited and impatient, I hope everything will be fine, in the end I want to fully enjoy my birthday gift. My husband is very excited to see his slutwife used as a fucktoy by so many men. In the morning I talked with my neighbor some details after he waking me up very early and fucked me, he will rent a location with a few sofas and a large table, drinks and something to eat as a buffet, a few guys to ensure security and I'll pay them with my pussy before the party or after a few days when I recover. To combine the useful with the pleasant and cover the expenses, the guests who want can sponsor the party, so I will be treated like a real whore who sells her body which makes me very happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShrimpDick