My shy 50 y/o wife

That's my dream. maybe the next time we're in England. never have been to Manchester... 🤔
Pop on up, were very friendly up here :)
Bedtime Threesome GIF by Pantaya

Here's a throwback of my wife Steph (on right) and her best friend Pam(left) taken the night of Pam's bachelorette party about 25 years ago. The feet pictures are from this past summer. Pam's feet on the top and Steph's on the bottom.

The wife knows I want to fuck Pam in the worst way and she loves telling me slutty stories of their sorority sister days. 1644658412997.jpeg

Here's a throwback of my wife Steph (on right) and her best friend Pam(left) taken the night of Pam's bachelorette party about 25 years ago. The feet pictures are from this past summer. Pam's feet on the top and Steph's on the bottom.

The wife knows I want to fuck Pam in the worst way and she loves telling me slutty stories of their sorority sister days. View attachment 726276
they both ;look damn hot

Reactions: Iggles2001

The wife knows I want to fuck Pam in the worst way and she loves telling me slutty stories of their sorority sister days. View attachment 726276
You have good reason for wanting to fuck her I can see that. She is tasty hot

Reactions: Iggles2001
Here she is back in 93 when we were headed to a wedding. She always wears pantyhose, with no linear and loved telling me she was going commando (panty less). I love feeling her up under the table and feeling the warm, wet pantyhose between her legs.

I'm hesitant to show her face, but I figured that if someone was kind enough to leave a tribute on her face then they'd have to see it.

Figured I'd throw in a wedding shot as well because who doesn't love seeing their wife, in her wedding dress covered in cum? Oh, she went commando that night as well. 1646609809365.png1646609870872.png

Here she is back in 93 when we were headed to a wedding. She always wears pantyhose, with no linear and loved telling me she was going commando (panty less). I love feeling her up under the table and feeling the warm, wet pantyhose between her legs.

I'm hesitant to show her face, but I figured that if someone was kind enough to leave a tribute on her face then they'd have to see it.

Figured I'd throw in a wedding shot as well because who doesn't love seeing their wife, in her wedding dress covered in cum? Oh, she went commando that night as well. View attachment 751297View attachment 751300
She's a stunner any newer pics of her

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat