My Sister In Law - Alexis.

chris90ice

Male
Verified
Apr 18, 2019
She is really cute. You should definitely meet her before summer. Show her your lifestyle. She will enjoy every second with you and Brigitte. Share your experiences with her to make her good hot wife.

Oddzilla

Couple
Verified
Jun 9, 2017
I just got this text..."so you think I'm just a kid?. why do you think that. I'm a grown woman with needs an yet you toy with me. I'll show you. Tonite I'm going to dress like a slut and pick up the first man I find. I will suck him and fuck and I will take heaps of pics and send them to you and Brigitte to prove I'm serious. So there. Just you wait"

Green89

Male
Jun 23, 2016
I just got this text..."so you think I'm just a kid?. why do you think that. I'm a grown woman with needs an yet you toy with me. I'll show you. Tonite I'm going to dress like a slut and pick up the first man I find. I will suck him and fuck and I will take heaps of pics and send them to you and Brigitte to prove I'm serious. So there. Just you wait"
DAMN!!!!!!!!!

menbec

Male
Dec 1, 2018
Seriously, man up and park up outside her house so you can be the first man she sees, lol. I am sure your mrs will understand when you tell her she was going to pick up just any guy to fuck as there are some dangerous guys out there. You are doing your civil duty in protecting her

Sep 27, 2017
South Jersey
You know Oddzilla I would think if you were reading this you would call it out as fake. As far as I’m concerned it’s just an awesome story and whether it’s real or fake doesn’t really make a difference to me. I just hope you fuck her in the end!

Reactions: compassionatedom