My slut hotwife!!

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
Apr 24, 2022
Washington, USA
The wife told me she fucked a boss from another city- firm. She met him for drinks like I instructed her to wearing her shortest skirt- a tight shirt with her beautiful tits pouring out of her top. They had a few drinks together and he was flirty of course, touching her legs or arms frequently. She said she opened her legs a bit and looked down signaling him that she had no panties on. His fingers wandered down to the entry of her pussy and he was running his fingers up and down her sexy slit. Then he slid a finger inside of her and scooted closer to her since they were still at the bar, fingered her for a few mins then put his finger in his mouth and tasted her. I’m guessing he liked what he tasted because he gave her the second key card to his room.
About 15 mins later she met him in his room, as soon as she entered his door he started kissing her- and had an aggressive tongue. He took of her top and sucked her massive tits! Then pushed on her shoulders until she was in front of his cock, he told her to unzip him.

She unzipped his slacks and according to her his BBC fell out of his zipper almost on her lips! She said he was about 10 inches and his BBC was very black and veiny. He put his cock in her mouth and sucked him till he came all down her throat. Then he told her to go to the edge of the bed- she was doggie style, he flipped up her skirt and started eating her ass and pussy from behind- she squirted on his face and that turned him on more. He took the tip of his cock and lined it up to her pussy- then she said without warning he drove his cock in her tight pussy all the way to his balls in one motion. She said it was painful and she yelped/ moaned- but he didn’t let up at all! Pulled her hair from behind and shot a torrent of cum deep in her pussy. Zipped up his slacks told her she was a good slut and said- “ get out whore- I need to sleep”!!

Last edited:
The wife told me she fucked a boss from another city- firm. She met him for drinks like I instructed her to wearing her shortest skirt- a tight shirt with her beautiful tits pouring out of her top. They had a few drinks together and he was flirty of course, touching her legs or arms frequently. She said she opened her legs a bit and looked down signaling him that she had no panties on. His fingers wandered down to the entry of her pussy and he was running his fingers up and down her sexy slit. Then he slid a finger inside of her and scooted closer to her since they were still at the bar, fingered her for a few mins then put his finger in his mouth and tasted her. I’m guessing he liked what he tasted because he gave her the second key card to his room.
About 15 mins later she met him in his room, as soon as she entered his door he started kissing her- and had an aggressive tongue. He took of her top and sucked her massive tits! Then pushed on her shoulders until she was in front of his cock, he told her to unzip him.

She unzipped his slacks and according to her his BBC fell out of his zipper almost on her lips! She said he was about 10 inches and his BBC was very black and veiny. He put his cock in her mouth and sucked him till he came all down her throat. Then he told her to go to the edge of the bed- she was doggie style, he flipped up her skirt and started eating her ass and pussy from behind- she squirted on his face and that turned him on more. He took the tip of his cock and lined it up to her pussy- then she said without warning he drove his cock in her tight pussy all the way to his balls in one motion. She said it was painful and she yelped/ moaned- but he didn’t let up at all! Pulled her hair from behind and shot a torrent of cum deep in her pussy. Zipped up his slacks told her she was a good slut and said- “ get out whore- I need to sleep”!!
too bad about the last part - he could have enjoy another round.

Reactions: Blackwolf

OMG!! I almosr came reading that!! I would LOVE to be used like that and even better if I got pregnant as a result, or form being used like that repeatedly!! OMG!!!

J (the wife)