My Slutty, Cheating Ski Trip Begins

So there I was, panties dropped a bit, AJ fingering my pussy and me teasing his cock. I really NEEDED FUCKED to orgasm and I wanted AJ to do it. As you recall, he fucked me on my wedding night and it was the greatest sexual experience I ever had, even to this day. So, I adjusted myself so I could pull his pants and underwear down below his knees to get him in a situation where he could fuck me. I reached down and slid my ski pants and panties off of my left let so I could spread my legs completely. His rock hard cock was now ready for me to ride. I was rabid at the thought of having that cock about to penetrate me for the first time since my wedding night!

(Pics not from that day, but just to illustrate what it looked like) These are the same type of bottoms I was wearing that day..ALL PICS in this story just for fun and NOT taken that day.

CAPTION...My mouth slowly working the head of his cock, my hand kneading his balls, and the ass I was trying to give AJ to fuck This is a recent pic from April 2022, but it still tortures him. I hope you enjoy it and are able to get off to my pics.

.Mr Hw has several pics from over the years that he calls his "torture pics". Pics he uses to torture himself regarding me letting other guys fuck me and what they were getting. This is one of those pics. He loves my ass over this guy's face, him eating my pussy and ass, smelling my aroma as I slowly knead the guy's balls and suck his cock, with wedding ring shining brightly!

View attachment 838241
I worked my way up to my knees and straddled AJ's lap. I whispered to him simply "Fuck me!" As I started grinding my pussy on his cock I tried to get him to put his cock inside of my pussy. But it wasn't to be. He whispered back that he wasn't going to fuck me in this van full of people and then of all things, he said "(Mr Hw) promised me you would give me a blow job if I sat back here with you and I really just want you to do that for me right now." Whispering in a very low tone, we began to negotiate the terms of him fucking me. I told him I would give him a blow job if he would fuck me during the weekend at our condo. Oddly enough, he wouldn't commit, but he became way more aggressive about wanting his cock sucked. I guess I had teased him too long, but I wasn't about to submit to sucking his cock if he wouldn't fuck me. I pleaded with him as I ground my pussy on his hard cock, doing everything I could to get it inside of me. He seemed a bit aggravated at me so I decided to de-fuse the situation by orally worshipping his cock for a few minutes.

I sort of kneeled down as much as possible with one leg on the floor and went to work. Slowly running my tongue up and down the shaft of his cock. Twirling my tongue on the head of his cock and then working my way back down, alternating between licking and kissing his balls and then kneading them with my fingers as I took the head of his cock in my mouth. This went on and he kept thrusting his hips, trying to get me to take his cock fully into my mouth. I knew for certain that he would unload down my throat in seconds if I took him fully into my mouth. But, I wanted to torment him, just like he was tormenting me by no fucking me or even agreeing to do so.

As we drove through the first town he pulled my head up to his and I kissed him sloppily, sticking my tongue, with he precum soaking it, into his mouth. He pushed my head away and then did something I never had seen him do before. He became VERY vulgar with me. I was taken aback when he said something like "STOP THIS and suck my fucking cock! NOW. Do what your husband promised me you would do and I KNOW you want to do. Get down there and suck my cock." Now that may not sound very out of place today, but back then, I was shocked, especially that AJ, of all people, would say something like that to me. He forcibly pushed my head back down to his cock and I BELIEVED him in his zeal. I decided to "edge" him and tease him some more but that ship had sailed. He grabbed my hair as I licked his cock and stuffed his cock into my mouth. As he held my head in place by my hair I felt a bit of pain (although I always like having my hair pulled). He pulled my head back up, stuck his tongue in my mouth and I could tell he was over the edge with desire. He WAS going to get what he wanted even if I resisted. He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered words I NEVER thought I would here. I was shocked. He told me simply, " I know what you were doing with Rick, with Jack, with the other Dutch guys and with Jan. Maybe I should tell your husband what he married before this goes on much longer. What do you think?"

CAPTION.......I was about to let AJ unload his balls, but unlike this pic, I would swallow every drop of AJ's cum, just like I learned how to do as a jail bait girl and then as a high school girl. What good is high school if a girl doesn't learn how to suck cock and swallow cum, lol? Mr Hw calls these my "cocksucker lips" and he loves to capture pics from videos of me with guys like this.

View attachment 838242

I had NO IDEA that anybody but the boys and me knew about my slutty wild weeks while my husband was gone for several weeks of training after we got home from our honeymoon. This was going in a direction I couldn't imagine. I was scared almost to tears and embarrassed that he knew about this. But he whispered once again "Suck my cock" and I didn't hesitate. I simply lowered my mouth to his cock and engulfed as much of his length back into my mouth as I could. I loved having his cock inside me, even though it was my mouth and I quickly became immersed in the job I was doing. He quickly grabbed my head and held it in place as I felt the familiar sensation of a man "unloading his balls" in my mouth. I instinctively began to swallow his load, spurt by spurt until he was finally drained of his load and relieved of the tension and desire he had felt so keenly. I didn't let a drop of his cum spill from my mouth as I was very talented at swallowing men's cum, having done so since my jailbait days with the boys and Brant. I didn't clean him up any more, but he really didn't need any more cleaning. I suppose I had already started my breakfast as we slowed to leave the highway for our breakfast stop.

Caption...the ass I loved for guys to fuck in my early married days and I still do today. This pic is from those exact days. I don't have many pics from those days so Mr Hw doesn't like to publish many of them because they are so rare. But These have already been seen, so here is my body from the time of this story. This was my first thong and Mr Hw bought me this our second summer in our western location. This story took place the following winter, so this is pretty much exactly how my ass and my super fit body looked in those days. Would you have held out in the back of the van or would you have gone for it and fucked my little married pussy?

View attachment 838245

This day was starting out great for both of the guys who had unloaded their balls inside of me in this van, with my husband and other friends sitting right there. I hoped to God that Kay and her husband hadn't heard any of my slutty, fuck doll behavior on that trip and my husband likewise. I HAD TO GET CONTROL of my inner slut, because it was becoming very real and prevalent in my life. Was this going to ruin my marriage? Also I still had a soaking wet pussy that needed fucked beyond belief. Hell, I laughed to myself thinking that I might as well get Kay's goofball husband back there for the next segment to the mountain so he could unload in my ass. After all, that would be every hole, I loved anal and I wasn't getting anal at all at this point in my marriage. That had to come from outside my marriage. Should I do it? But for now I guess I would add an Egg Mc Muffin to the current contents of AJ's sperm to my stomach.

Note: Mr Hw collects and organizes the pics and helps me select them sometimes. At other times I upload pics that I just like and hope they are sexy enough. I'm trying to improve my writing skills so my stories are more sexy to read and depict what happened accurately but with a flair toward sexiness in the wording. I am starting to figure it out a bit I think. Hope you enjoy this as this was one of my most thrilling sexual encounters. The entire trip was a fantastic time. The names AJ brought up were startling to me because I had no idea that they had told him. But, he knew everything and I was really embarrassed about that. I really didn't want AJ to think of me as a slut and I had vowed to myself to stop being such a slut. I think my sluttiness drove AJ to his behavior that morning. It was totally out of character. More on that stuff later.
I loved that story. So hot and horny you couldn't stop yourself even with husband and friends in the same vehicle.