my slutty chinese wife, want her to be screwed by a white guy!

hufei

Nov 25, 2018
I am a chinese living in China, who has fantasy of wife being fucked by a white guy! I was exchanging pictures with some on-line friends with the same interests, but mostly with her face masked. But here in this forum, I guess no one knows us, I would like to expose her body, as well as her face!!!!
This is crazy but arousing at the same time!!! (sorry for my chinese -English)

Attachments

• IMG_2396_副本.jpg
    IMG_2396_副本.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 562
  • IMG_2388_副本.jpg
    IMG_2388_副本.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 552
  • IMG_2415_副本.jpg
    IMG_2415_副本.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 523
  • IMG_2414_副本 (2).jpg
    IMG_2414_副本 (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 505
  • IMG_2435_副本_副本_副本.jpg
    IMG_2435_副本_副本_副本.jpg
    830.5 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_2554_副本.jpg
    IMG_2554_副本.jpg
    934.6 KB · Views: 550
Wow, what a beautiful woman. The world would be a much better place if more people were not afraid to cross these racial/cultural/religious boundaries, excellent attitude. Good Luck!

[QUOTE = "hufei, mesaj: 76164, üye: 14611"] Ben Çin'de yaşayan bir karım, karısının beyaz bir adam onunla hayal ediyorum ediyorum! Onlarla aynı ortamda arkadaşlarla aynı ilgi alanlarına sahip fotoğraf alışverişinde bulundular, ancak burada yüzünü maskelendim. Ama burada bu forumda, kimse bizi tanımıyor, onun fizikselunu ve yüzünü açığa çıkarmak istiyorum.
Bu delilik ama aynı zamanda uyandırmadan !!! (Türkçe için üzgünüm -İngilizce) [/ QUOTE]
Merhaba ben. Olgun bir kadın arkadaş arıyorum… Kalın bir penisim var… akinkemal373 @ gmail.com… hamile kalmak isteyen, buluşmak ve paylaşmak
[GALERİ = medya, 47316] [/ GALERİ]

[GALERİ = medya, 23192] [/ GALERİ]

I am a chinese living in China, who has fantasy of wife being fucked by a white guy! I was exchanging pictures with some on-line friends with the same interests, but mostly with her face masked. But here in this forum, I guess no one knows us, I would like to expose her body, as well as her face!!!!
Love have husband fill her then eat her

Lovely body your wife has. I am also married to an Asian wife (Filipina ) and I have quite a lot of past experiences and photos to share

Let my husband Fuck her