My stepmom

Builtbull169

Male
From
NC, US
Dec 6, 2021
NC, USA
I started my desire for married women back when I was in high school. I was always abs jock and stayed in great shape. I always fantasised about fucking my stepmom. I thought she was so sexy. She was a lot younger then my dad, only 32 when I was 18. I used to sneak and try to gets peeks at her when ever I could. One Friday night late I was down stairs in our basement living room watching Benny Hill, when I heard the upstairs door open and saw her coming down the steps. I had to push my hard cock back in my shorts quickly. I know she saw me because she blushed and asked me if I minded her coming down to watch some tv with me. She said my dad was snoring to much for her to sleep. She sat on the couch beside me, her robe opened a little and it looked like she didn’t have much on underneath.
She sat there with her smooth legs exposed, while we watched tv. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her legs, trying to peek at where her robe ended. I didn’t realise she was watching me. He slowly adjusted her legs and her robe opened a little more. I cock was rock hard. I about died when she asked me if I liked her legs. I looked up and saw her smiling at me, blushing a little. I just kinda sat there not knowing what to say. She slowly slide one leg up onto my lap, as she said it’s ok. I think it’s hot to have you trying to peek at me. I said really? She giggled and said of course. It’s not every step mom that has a hunk for a step son. Then it was my turn to blush. I told her to stop it. And she said no really. I have watched you down here working out while I’m doing the laundry. And I have seen you several times peeking at me through the crack in the bedroom door. I hadn’t noticed but her foot was rubbing my thigh. I reached to reposition my cock and ended up with my hand on her ankle. She moaned a little and I slowly started to massage her leg.
she said that feels so good. And she slid down a little on the couch and her robe opened a little more. I could barely see between her legs.
mad I massaged her leg she worked her foot to where it was pressing on my cock. I didn’t know what to do, and she just held her foot still. As I massaged her leg it caused her foot to move against my cock. And it was driving me crazy. I looked up at her and saw something in her eyes I had never seen. They were full of lust and she was biting her lower lip. I felt her foot move and she rubbed up and down my hard cock. She looked at me and said we shouldn’t be doing this, and you can never tell anyone. I told her I knew that but I had dreamed of her for so long.
she slid over beside me and reached down and slowly took my cock out the leg of my shorts. She slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft as she looked at me. She leaned in and we kissed for the first time. I still remember how soft and sweet her lips were. I felt the tip of her tongue and was in heaven. She slowly kissed me while she stroked my cock.
she pulled away and asked if it felt good and I assured her it did. Then she leaned over and I felt her tongue lick at the head. Her mouth slowly took me in and she swirled her tongue around the head while she continued to stroke the shaft with her hand.
she sucked my cock for a few mins and then raised up. She swung her leg over my lap and before I even could move she was Straddling me. She reached between us and put my cock at her pussy entrance as she pushed down. I felt her Pusey hot and wet sliding over my cock. It was the best feeling in the world. She rode me slowly, grinding her hips on me. I opened her robe and grabbed her breast. I squeezed them and leaned in to suck her hard nipples. She was grunting under her breath trying to be as quiet as she could. I could feel my cock swelling more and I knew I was about to cum. I couldn’t hold it back any longer. I told her I’m going to cum and she let out a ohhh lordddd. Yes cum for me baby. And she started to ride me harder. I didn’t know what to do. I had never cum inside a girl before. All the high school girls always made me pull out.
I told her again I’m about to cum, I think she realised and told me to cum in her that it was ok.
I grabbed her hips and she leaned in to where our faces were pressed together and she started maiming. She said your going to make me cum. We were locked into each other, pushing harder and harder. I said I’m cumming as I felt my cock explode in side her. She let out a gasp and then I felt her pussy start to spasm around my cock. She was panting into my mouth as she pressed her mouth to mine.
She sat still on my lap abs we both caught our breath.
she kissed me again and started climbing off my lap. My cock was still rock hard. She looked down at my cock and said damn, I haven’t came like that in a long time, I miss young guys that can keep it up.
she leaned over and sucked my cock clean.
she sat up and looked me in the eyes. She smiled and said if you can keep our secrets, we elate going to have a great relationship. She said she wished she could stay down there with me but she better get cleaned up and get back to bed. She taught she so much in the months that followed. I found it such a trill to please my dads wife, and from that day on I have loved fucking other peoples wives.

I started my desire for married women back when I was in high school. I was always abs jock and stayed in great shape. I always fantasised about fucking my stepmom. I thought she was so sexy. She was a lot younger then my dad, only 32 when I was 18. I used to sneak and try to gets peeks at her when ever I could. One Friday night late I was down stairs in our basement living room watching Benny Hill, when I heard the upstairs door open and saw her coming down the steps. I had to push my hard cock back in my shorts quickly. I know she saw me because she blushed and asked me if I minded her coming down to watch some tv with me. She said my dad was snoring to much for her to sleep. She sat on the couch beside me, her robe opened a little and it looked like she didn’t have much on underneath.
She sat there with her smooth legs exposed, while we watched tv. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her legs, trying to peek at where her robe ended. I didn’t realise she was watching me. He slowly adjusted her legs and her robe opened a little more. I cock was rock hard. I about died when she asked me if I liked her legs. I looked up and saw her smiling at me, blushing a little. I just kinda sat there not knowing what to say. She slowly slide one leg up onto my lap, as she said it’s ok. I think it’s hot to have you trying to peek at me. I said really? She giggled and said of course. It’s not every step mom that has a hunk for a step son. Then it was my turn to blush. I told her to stop it. And she said no really. I have watched you down here working out while I’m doing the laundry. And I have seen you several times peeking at me through the crack in the bedroom door. I hadn’t noticed but her foot was rubbing my thigh. I reached to reposition my cock and ended up with my hand on her ankle. She moaned a little and I slowly started to massage her leg.
she said that feels so good. And she slid down a little on the couch and her robe opened a little more. I could barely see between her legs.
mad I massaged her leg she worked her foot to where it was pressing on my cock. I didn’t know what to do, and she just held her foot still. As I massaged her leg it caused her foot to move against my cock. And it was driving me crazy. I looked up at her and saw something in her eyes I had never seen. They were full of lust and she was biting her lower lip. I felt her foot move and she rubbed up and down my hard cock. She looked at me and said we shouldn’t be doing this, and you can never tell anyone. I told her I knew that but I had dreamed of her for so long.
she slid over beside me and reached down and slowly took my cock out the leg of my shorts. She slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft as she looked at me. She leaned in and we kissed for the first time. I still remember how soft and sweet her lips were. I felt the tip of her tongue and was in heaven. She slowly kissed me while she stroked my cock.
she pulled away and asked if it felt good and I assured her it did. Then she leaned over and I felt her tongue lick at the head. Her mouth slowly took me in and she swirled her tongue around the head while she continued to stroke the shaft with her hand.
she sucked my cock for a few mins and then raised up. She swung her leg over my lap and before I even could move she was Straddling me. She reached between us and put my cock at her pussy entrance as she pushed down. I felt her Pusey hot and wet sliding over my cock. It was the best feeling in the world. She rode me slowly, grinding her hips on me. I opened her robe and grabbed her breast. I squeezed them and leaned in to suck her hard nipples. She was grunting under her breath trying to be as quiet as she could. I could feel my cock swelling more and I knew I was about to cum. I couldn’t hold it back any longer. I told her I’m going to cum and she let out a ohhh lordddd. Yes cum for me baby. And she started to ride me harder. I didn’t know what to do. I had never cum inside a girl before. All the high school girls always made me pull out.
I told her again I’m about to cum, I think she realised and told me to cum in her that it was ok.
I grabbed her hips and she leaned in to where our faces were pressed together and she started maiming. She said your going to make me cum. We were locked into each other, pushing harder and harder. I said I’m cumming as I felt my cock explode in side her. She let out a gasp and then I felt her pussy start to spasm around my cock. She was panting into my mouth as she pressed her mouth to mine.
She sat still on my lap abs we both caught our breath.
she kissed me again and started climbing off my lap. My cock was still rock hard. She looked down at my cock and said damn, I haven’t came like that in a long time, I miss young guys that can keep it up.
she leaned over and sucked my cock clean.
she sat up and looked me in the eyes. She smiled and said if you can keep our secrets, we elate going to have a great relationship. She said she wished she could stay down there with me but she better get cleaned up and get back to bed. She taught she so much in the months that followed. I found it such a trill to please my dads wife, and from that day on I have loved fucking other peoples wives.
I had a relationship with my stepmom as well. I was young and she groomed me. She was my first. And I creampied her. She was mad. To this day it makes me hard. After that I kept doing it. Till she got pregnant.

Reactions: Xiahh