My story and first post

Scotty

Couple
Aug 15, 2017
I have had the desire to share my wife for about 6 years now and have encouraged her along the way. It is a big turn on for both of us and we have fantasized about it often. We have gone to swing clubs and have enjoyed but have never played. Over the past few years she expressed interest in a friend of mine and we played a few times it was ok but he started to flake out being a little disrespectful so we both agreed to discontinue plus he wasn’t that great ( one and done) we enjoyed each time even though it wasn’t perfect it got us comfortable with adding a male to the mix. My wife has a guy we know is in the life still and has gotten very turned on fantasizing about him. I want her to enjoy herself I kinda of stared her into enjoying the idea of being a Hotwife and now things are progressing and they are talking. He knows we are in the lifestyle and they have talked on.the phone and he knows she is interested in playing. We have been married 25 years and have a strong relationship and love each other very much. They are planning on meeting for coffee soon to talk he knows I know no secret however I have never directly spoke with him. I want to use this forum for support because this isn’t subject you talk to friends about they would not understand. So I find my self looking for positive feedback , I am very turned on but it’s new and I need help processing. Is it possible to let your wife have a fwb and okay with it I’m looking for tips guys so let me know if you have had good experience with this. Thanks look forward to hearing how you manage to make this work

Reactions: chasmilse
I have never shared a wife, but I have shared girlfriends. One for 8 yrs. I have also serviced another mans wife( co-workers ) for 5 yrs, so I kinda see both prospectives. I gotta say, that it's all about their comfort (the wives/girlfriends), and pleasure. Make her comfortable by being supportive. After all, sounds like you started her on her way. If you feel the need to talk to someone, feel free to message me.

I shared a girlfriend with a guy for a couple of years - It was the most exciting sex of my life! Oh my goodness, what a wonderful time. I had videos of many of the experiences but someone that came into my life later down the road found them and made the decision to destroy them. She was jealous and could not stand the idea of the me with another person and that relationship did not last. So, all I have is memories. However, we would dress up and go through little fantasy plays such as her being a hooker when the other person would come over. We would have sex with sometimes 10 orgasms on my part. Those days have gone by but it was the most exciting sex of
my life!!!!!!! :)

Hi Scott. I have been in the lifestyle for quite a few years with several different women in my life. At present my GF is having sex fairly regularly with a friend of hers. He knows that I know and tries to get her to his place about once a week. I am all for it. Be supportive praise her when she fucks another guy. Help her get ready and tell her how sexy she looks. Tell her how much you love her and how it turns you on. Don't come down on her if something does not go according to plan ,it happens sometimes. I have held a former GF's legs while a line of guys fucked her one after another, that was so cool .

Hi Scott. I have been in the lifestyle for quite a few years with several different women in my life. At present my GF is having sex fairly regularly with a friend of hers. He knows that I know and tries to get her to his place about once a week. I am all for it. Be supportive praise her when she fucks another guy. Help her get ready and tell her how sexy she looks. Tell her how much you love her and how it turns you on. Don't come down on her if something does not go according to plan ,it happens sometimes. I have held a former GF's legs while a line of guys fucked her one after another, that was so cool .
YES

I have never shared a wife, but I have shared girlfriends. One for 8 yrs. I have also serviced another mans wife( co-workers ) for 5 yrs, so I kinda see both prospectives. I gotta say, that it's all about their comfort (the wives/girlfriends), and pleasure. Make her comfortable by being supportive. After all, sounds like you started her on her way. If you feel the need to talk to someone, feel free to message me.
thank you for the response to my post i would like to talk sometime thank for the offer

thank you for replying it helps talking with others that understand

has anyone else felt confused about why its such a turn on to share your wife its like a intense high and at times I question it LOL I am being very supportive I know I have contributed to her new found sexual self its so hot. I have to admit its hard to understand but i cant deny how much a part of me wants this, I am looking for acceptance and peace with my hot wife kink I love it. She will be having coffee soon the the new guy and its exciting and tense at the same time, I love to picture her in pleasure it also have given her so much more confidence

has anyone else felt confused about why its such a turn on to share your wife its like a intense high and at times I question it LOL I am being very supportive I know I have contributed to her new found sexual self its so hot. I have to admit its hard to understand but i cant deny how much a part of me wants this, I am looking for acceptance and peace with my hot wife kink I love it. She will be having coffee soon the the new guy and its exciting and tense at the same time, I love to picture her in pleasure it also have given her so much more confidence

Yes, I feel very confused; and, I feel this very often. I can feel torn apart deep inside. So many feelings are coming together at once. While I have wanted this for so long......still it can feel very confusing as to just why i want it. Somehow feeling humiliated and jealous is exciting. My erection turns rock-hard. And, I deal with some sadness. Still I continue to want it. And, I want my wife to have better pleasure than I can provide. I find that helping my wife prepare for her lover is extra exciting. And, humiliating. I enjoy, as she does, when i pick out her bra and panties for her; knowing that when her clothing comes off, her lover will see her in what I picked out. Knowing that he will be so turned on when her dress comes off and he sees my wife in the bra and panties. As well, I brush her hair and will even help with her makeup. And, I will massage her before she meets with her lover. As much as I enjoy this....I can still at the exact same time.....feel confused.

Hey Scotty. My wife and I have been married for 23 years and we have been involved with the lifestyle for about a year and a half. I have wanted this for many years and fantasized about it constantly. Once we began it was just such an incredible experience for us both. She felt so much more wanted and it gave her self esteem a huge increase. Watching her buy underwear for her future play dates and the texting she does with these men brings me so much pleasure and an incredible desire for my wife. The actual act for me is complete satisfaction. Watching my wife being pleasured by another man is so intense in arousal for me that I cant equate it to anything else. We have been in some very fun and passionate experiences from spontaneous to planned and they all have memories that we have recorded or are so burned into my mind that I will never forget them. My wife does this mostly for me because she understands how much I enjoy it but she admits she enjoys the benefits. She has one bull that is her favorite that she sees about once every 4 months and he rocks her world. I let them play alone now for the most part and she will take a camera or just come home and tell me about it. I usually then go down on her and eat her pussy until she cums then I fuck her!! Its mind blowing!!
That is us though. I think all people in this lifestyle must find their way. We have times when we try to meet other people and plan and sometimes we go out to a bar and if she gets turned on by a guy I let her get picked up. We actually have a couple waiting in the wings right now but my wife has not felt in the mood for a while now due to she hates winter and does not feel sexy. Her mood always changes when it warms up. My advice is to just do what you to feel is right and there will be bumps down the road with cancelations on both parties and disappointments like you have already experienced. However, there will be times when mind blowing events will occur for you both!! That is what makes you thirst it more and more. Have fun and remember to keep the lines of communication open at all times and always consider what your wife wants and not what you want. Good Luck!!!

Reactions: sharemywifewithyou
i done this long years myself.
giving my exgirlfriend money to buy sexy skirts and high heels and let her on the weekend go out to clubs by her own.
of course after a few minutes a few guys where around her and rub their dicks on her ass and she liked it and shacked her booty to it.
in the morning when the club was closing she mostly went home with other guys, took some fun stuff and get fucked - often by a few guys.
i was waiting at home very horny for her imagin how she get hammered and when she come home she turned around and i could only touch her ass and do it by myself.
she could do whatever she want and i was paying for it which was very horny.
when i was in my friends house i really enjoyed to undress her to the string, lick her a bit and then send her over to the room of my friend and told her not to come back without letting him come. i was hard and horny waiting for her and later at home she helped me to jerk off and told me about it.

man i like this when woman just do what they want and i only can watch or hear ...

Reactions: chasmilse