My story

AtSea

Male
Apr 26, 2022
My now wife and I were dating in college. I was out as a bi guy and she knew it and was fine with it. When she came to visit for the weekend one time she met a friend that I had become pretty close to. He was a good looking guy, and obviously she thought so too because she was staring at him and maybe even flirting with him some. She asked if I thought he was hot and I admitted that I did. I also admitted that after some alcohol fueled nights, he had gotten a couple of blow jobs from me. She thought that was the hottest thing ever and said she needed to see that in action. Long story short, my friend agreed to let my gf watch me go down on him but he said since he was going to be naked she had to be too. So I'm giving him a blow job, my gf is masturbating but when I looked up those two were making out. My first reaction was to be pissed but I found it to be incredibly hot. To keep this short, before that weekend was done, I watched him fuck my gf twice. I don't know why but I found it to be incredibly hot. They fucked right up until the morning of our wedding.
We've now been married for 2 years and she hasn't shown any interest in other guys in that time. Until now. Apparently there is some hot guy at work that has caught her attention. They have gone to lunch as a group and she talks about him too much. I just know that look in her eye.
I want my wife to be happy and I definitely don't want to lose her. But I knew when she was having sex with my friend, I couldn't do the stuff that he was doing to make her moan like she was. Plus he was aa lot bigger so I'm assuming that helped too. I want to tell her that if our marriage is secure enough, and if she really loves me and is committed to our marriage, I'd be ok to explore things with him. I believe this would be better than her cheating on me, and be much better than her being miserable in a monogamous marriage, which I don't really think works anyway.
So she is traveling this week to a client's site in another state with the team she works with, and this guy is on that team. I'm dying here thinking about the possibilities so I want to talk to her as soon as possible. Just looking for some advice. Thanks everyone.

My now wife and I were dating in college. I was out as a bi guy and she knew it and was fine with it. When she came to visit for the weekend one time she met a friend that I had become pretty close to. He was a good looking guy, and obviously she thought so too because she was staring at him and maybe even flirting with him some. She asked if I thought he was hot and I admitted that I did. I also admitted that after some alcohol fueled nights, he had gotten a couple of blow jobs from me. She thought that was the hottest thing ever and said she needed to see that in action. Long story short, my friend agreed to let my gf watch me go down on him but he said since he was going to be naked she had to be too. So I'm giving him a blow job, my gf is masturbating but when I looked up those two were making out. My first reaction was to be pissed but I found it to be incredibly hot. To keep this short, before that weekend was done, I watched him fuck my gf twice. I don't know why but I found it to be incredibly hot. They fucked right up until the morning of our wedding.
We've now been married for 2 years and she hasn't shown any interest in other guys in that time. Until now. Apparently there is some hot guy at work that has caught her attention. They have gone to lunch as a group and she talks about him too much. I just know that look in her eye.
I want my wife to be happy and I definitely don't want to lose her. But I knew when she was having sex with my friend, I couldn't do the stuff that he was doing to make her moan like she was. Plus he was aa lot bigger so I'm assuming that helped too. I want to tell her that if our marriage is secure enough, and if she really loves me and is committed to our marriage, I'd be ok to explore things with him. I believe this would be better than her cheating on me, and be much better than her being miserable in a monogamous marriage, which I don't really think works anyway.
So she is traveling this week to a client's site in another state with the team she works with, and this guy is on that team. I'm dying here thinking about the possibilities so I want to talk to her as soon as possible. Just looking for some advice. Thanks everyone.
I think you’re in the right direction

We talked a ton yesterday. They've been flirting with each other for a while but nothing had happened. I told her how I felt, that I didn't want to lose her but i didn't want her to be miserable either. I asked her if she wanted something to happen with the guy and she admitted she did. We talked about our college affair and having a 3rd person in the relationship, how we not only survived that but enjoyed it. Again, to keep this short, we agreed she could explore it. The mixed emotions I have right now are crazy. Sometimes i think I must be the dumbest person in the world for letting this happen but then I think it's not my decision. She asked me last night why would she ever leave me if i care this much about her happiness.
Anyway, they talked last night and, bottom line, he said if I'm supportive he's not passing up the opportunity to be with such a gorgeous woman (she is). He's 24, former college jock so apparently has an amazing body and is good looking. They ended up in her hotel room where they were just making out and groping each other. Apparently he's rather large down there (ugh). He wanted to take it further but my wife didn't since they haven't even been on a date yet. So just the 2 of them are going to dinner tonight. She admitted she wants it to happen tonight. So, just a long, long day coming up.
Has anyone else been through this?

We talked a ton yesterday. They've been flirting with each other for a while but nothing had happened. I told her how I felt, that I didn't want to lose her but i didn't want her to be miserable either. I asked her if she wanted something to happen with the guy and she admitted she did. We talked about our college affair and having a 3rd person in the relationship, how we not only survived that but enjoyed it. Again, to keep this short, we agreed she could explore it. The mixed emotions I have right now are crazy. Sometimes i think I must be the dumbest person in the world for letting this happen but then I think it's not my decision. She asked me last night why would she ever leave me if i care this much about her happiness.
Anyway, they talked last night and, bottom line, he said if I'm supportive he's not passing up the opportunity to be with such a gorgeous woman (she is). He's 24, former college jock so apparently has an amazing body and is good looking. They ended up in her hotel room where they were just making out and groping each other. Apparently he's rather large down there (ugh). He wanted to take it further but my wife didn't since they haven't even been on a date yet. So just the 2 of them are going to dinner tonight. She admitted she wants it to happen tonight. So, just a long, long day coming up.
Has anyone else been through this?
You must just control your see saw ocean of emotions, I enjoyed the emotions aswell as the lust it prevoked . Just always be careful what you say it can sink the whole ship. Bon voyage!!

You must just control your see saw ocean of emotions, I enjoyed the emotions aswell as the lust it prevoked . Just always be careful what you say it can sink the whole ship. Bon voyage!!
Controlling my emotions seems impossible. One minute I'm at peace, the next I'm full of anxiety, then jealous. But she's been texting and calling about how much she loves me so that makes me feel better.
And can you give me an idea of things I shouldn't say?

I say go for it. I would not marry my wife until she became a Hotwife. We have been in the LS for nearly 30 years
Among all of the different emotions I have, a part of me thinks it's kinda hot. Why would I feel that way? And why did you want your wife to be a hotwife? Some of this stuff I just don't understand. Thanks!

Controlling my emotions seems impossible. One minute I'm at peace, the next I'm full of anxiety, then jealous. But she's been texting and calling about how much she loves me so that makes me feel better.
And can you give me an idea of things I shouldn't say?
Concentrate on the hotside of the whole thing . Try and let her and you too have different partners like a swingers club . If she goes with one guy all the time and she start loving him it might cause problems. Maine thing is comunicate without being prejudiced. Sit back and try to enjoy her openess.If she doesn’t want other guys like swingers club guys to fuck her then I don’t know. That might spell probblems but not necessarily. Do the swinger thing then you’ll know if its for sex or love . Remember one fight and you screwed it up .

So they had some pretty intense sex last night. But my emotions are all over the place. As she described what they did, I was masturbating cause it was so friggin hot. But I didn't sleep well cause I kept waking up thinking about things. But she was so happy and excited I couldn't help be happy for her, too. She's coming home tonight and hopefully she'll want to have sex with me.

So they had some pretty intense sex last night. But my emotions are all over the place. As she described what they did, I was masturbating cause it was so friggin hot. But I didn't sleep well cause I kept waking up thinking about things. But she was so happy and excited I couldn't help be happy for her, too. She's coming home tonight and hopefully she'll want to have sex with me.
Did he fuck her raw and came inside of her?

Be sure to tell her what you were doing and thinking

I printed my wife a hall pass card, told her if she used it I was okay with it . Got the card back with his thank you on the back