My ultimate fantasy

Nov 1, 2020
Frisco, TX
I have a HUGE fantasy of being fucked in front of my hubs with a thick cock. I just can't seem to pull the trigger on this. Hubs wants it, I want it. In my fantasy I meet with a muscular, light skinned AA male around 35. He walks into the hotel room and strips as I am laying nude on the bed. He walks over to the bed with a hard cock that's 7 inches in length but has a massive amount of girth. I immediately engulf his cock. I cannot take it all the way due to the girth but I try. My hubs is watching and stroking his cock (7" but not as much girth). I tell my bull to let me ride him. I'm so wet that the entire cock slides in with ease. I begin to bounce on his cock and come in less than a minute. He then spins me so that I am facing my hubs. He lifts me up and down on his cock and I cum a second time. At this point my hubs looks like he's about to shoot his cum across the room. I tell him to wait. I climb off of this thick cocked bull, lay on my stomach and tell the bull to fuck me deep. As his cock slides into my wet pussy, I tell my hubs to come over and fuck my mouth. He does and it only takes him 30 seconds to shoot the biggest load down my throat. I cannot swallow all of it and his cum seeps out of my mouth and down my chin. My bull is driving deep into my pussy and I begin to moan deep, telling him how good his cock feels. This makes him go deeper and I begin to scream uncontrollably. Before I cum, he flips me over. pushes my legs up to my ears, places his hands on my hamstrings and fucks me hard with a rhythm unlike anything I have ever experienced. I cum twice in about a minute. He looks at me, asks where to cum, and I say "on my face now". He pulls out and blasts his cum all over my face and hair. By this time my hubs has another huge hard on, turns me over and puts all 7" of his cock in my ass and fucks me steadily for 5 minutes. I tell him to bury his cock deep in my ass and to cum. He does and I can feel his load blast deep. Afterwards, my bull leaves and me and my hubs lay back until I begin to suck him off and we fuck again. The end.

I have a HUGE fantasy of being fucked in front of my hubs with a thick cock. I just can't seem to pull the trigger on this. Hubs wants it, I want it. In my fantasy I meet with a muscular, light skinned AA male around 35. He walks into the hotel room and strips as I am laying nude on the bed. He walks over to the bed with a hard cock that's 7 inches in length but has a massive amount of girth. I immediately engulf his cock. I cannot take it all the way due to the girth but I try. My hubs is watching and stroking his cock (7" but not as much girth). I tell my bull to let me ride him. I'm so wet that the entire cock slides in with ease. I begin to bounce on his cock and come in less than a minute. He then spins me so that I am facing my hubs. He lifts me up and down on his cock and I cum a second time. At this point my hubs looks like he's about to shoot his cum across the room. I tell him to wait. I climb off of this thick cocked bull, lay on my stomach and tell the bull to fuck me deep. As his cock slides into my wet pussy, I tell my hubs to come over and fuck my mouth. He does and it only takes him 30 seconds to shoot the biggest load down my throat. I cannot swallow all of it and his cum seeps out of my mouth and down my chin. My bull is driving deep into my pussy and I begin to moan deep, telling him how good his cock feels. This makes him go deeper and I begin to scream uncontrollably. Before I cum, he flips me over. pushes my legs up to my ears, places his hands on my hamstrings and fucks me hard with a rhythm unlike anything I have ever experienced. I cum twice in about a minute. He looks at me, asks where to cum, and I say "on my face now". He pulls out and blasts his cum all over my face and hair. By this time my hubs has another huge hard on, turns me over and puts all 7" of his cock in my ass and fucks me steadily for 5 minutes. I tell him to bury his cock deep in my ass and to cum. He does and I can feel his load blast deep. Afterwards, my bull leaves and me and my hubs lay back until I begin to suck him off and we fuck again. The end.
You should go and take your turn. If your husband is into this lifestyle it shouldn't matter

Reactions: Cumtogethernow
You don’t seem to be fantasising about anything that’s particularly out of the ordinary and which would be too difficult to achieve although laying down cock specification requirements may require you to carry out research. If I’m reading it correctly your husband wants the same which if that is the case it’s even more straight forward to accomplish. Keep it simple reiterate your requirements to your husband setting achievable goals and both of you work together to find the ‘Perfect’ cock for what you want exactly as we did when Double Vaginal Penetration or DVP was at the top of my wife’s Want list, trial and error until we found the right man who’s now our regular guest to the pleasure of all. Good Luck.

Reactions: Cumtogethernow
The most important part of your fantasy is that you want to fuck another man. All the rest is icing on the cake.

The question that begs itself to bi asked is: "Why can't you pull the trigger"?

I don't know. Probably the way I was raised.... small town, Christian home, all that stuff.
OK I understand what you wrote. Let's parse it:
How you were raised, did your parents tell you not to have sex with another while you are married?
How does christian fit into the equation, begat is one of the most used words in holy scripture?
My experience with small town women, sex is the goto social activity.

I will tell you that it was one of the most rewarding experiences for both myself and my late wife. AND it was an effort to get her to do it. Our story is here, I'll link it if you're interested.

Remember IT'S ONLY SEX!

Last edited:
Not out of the ordinary but very hot. I remember when my wife was totally against it... then came around to the fantasy. Then we actually did it and I watched her take a big thick cock...nothing like that Adrenaline. Great to hear the fantasy from the other side.

Yum! 😉😉

Omg, if my wife was to tell me that was her fantasy, I'd be all for. I'd only ask when and who