My unaware fiancee

She is always slutty, very open, flirty, teasing and horny all the time. When she's out, if someone tries to talk to her she never says no and never hesitates. I have seen her flirt with other men even in front of me many times. She's the one who dominates in our relationship.

Once, while she was sucking me i fingered her and she just looked me in eyes and told me : "mmmm baby i love to suck you but instead of your fingers i'd have another man fucking me right now" and that made me cum in seconds. after some minutes she said sorry i was drunk i didnt mean it... but its clear she wants it. We've never discussed it from that day but honestly it made me crazy and hard.

2 years ago, she was in vacation in Turkey with 2 of her friends for a week. She was texting me very rarely during all those days and was drunk the whole time almost.

After they came back home, i had her phone in my hand and i went to pictures without any purpose. I was shocked when i saw this pic of her clubbing in Turkey so close with those two strangers. it made me soo hard. I never told her that i saw this pic and never asked her something about it. i've jerked off a lot and i still do when i think of what a slut she has been.

She is not aware i want to share her but im sure soon i'll find a way to tell her

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 12.33.28 AM.png

She is always slutty, very open, flirty, teasing and horny all the time. When she's out, if someone tries to talk to her she never says no and never hesitates. I have seen her flirt with other men even in front of me many times. She's the one who dominates in our relationship.

Once, while she was sucking me i fingered her and she just looked me in eyes and told me : "mmmm baby i love to suck you but instead of your fingers i'd have another man fucking me right now" and that made me cum in seconds. after some minutes she said sorry i was drunk i didnt mean it... but its clear she wants it. We've never discussed it from that day but honestly it made me crazy and hard.

2 years ago, she was in vacation in Turkey with 2 of her friends for a week. She was texting me very rarely during all those days and was drunk the whole time almost.

After they came back home, i had her phone in my hand and i went to pictures without any purpose. I was shocked when i saw this pic of her clubbing in Turkey so close with those two strangers. it made me soo hard. I never told her that i saw this pic and never asked her something about it. i've jerked off a lot and i still do when i think of what a slut she has been.

She is not aware i want to share her but im sure soon i'll find a way to tell her

View attachment 536019
👏🏻🔥😍

She has a nice body.
You should tell her what you are feeling. I have told my wife and even though we have not acted on it, it felt great to get it out there. I am now in the process of getting her to agree and move forward with it...at her pace.