My Uncle

My first wife had sex with other guys with my full support and encouragement. She had sex with friends of mine, my boss and her boss. She loved sex and she was a lot of fun. We divorced after being together for 8 years, not related to our sexual lifestyle.

A few years after we divorced, one of my cousins told me that one of our Uncles told him that he fucked my wife when we were married. I hope that it really happened. I find the idea of one of my Uncles getting to fuck my hot young wife to be very exciting.

My wife always told me about guys she had sex with because she knew it turned me on so much. Maybe she was afraid that I would be upset that she had sex with one of my family members. I hope that my Uncle fucked her and I hope that he enjoyed it.

My first wife had sex with other guys with my full support and encouragement. She had sex with friends of mine, my boss and her boss. She loved sex and she was a lot of fun. We divorced after being together for 8 years, not related to our sexual lifestyle.

A few years after we divorced, one of my cousins told me that one of our Uncles told him that he fucked my wife when we were married. I hope that it really happened. I find the idea of one of my Uncles getting to fuck my hot young wife to be very exciting.

My wife always told me about guys she had sex with because she knew it turned me on so much. Maybe she was afraid that I would be upset that she had sex with one of my family members. I hope that my Uncle fucked her and I hope that he enjoyed it.
Our families (except for our daughter) have no clue what we do. The thought of my uncle, or cousin or brother fucking my wife is hot but that will probably never happen.

Our families (except for our daughter) have no clue what we do. The thought of my uncle, or cousin or brother fucking my wife is hot but that will probably never happen.

I agree. It would be hot for me to find out that my Uncle fucked my first wife, If he did, I hope that he got to fuck her several times. When I think back on family gatherings from that time, the thought that my Uncle was fucking my wife is very exciting.

As discreet as we tried to be, our kids discovered our lifestyle too. They probably suspected before either of them mentioned it to us, but our son asked us about it when he was 18 and our daughter when she was 16.

I tried to get my first wife and Kate to have sex with my younger brother but neither of them was interested in him. My wife Kate has had sex with one of my male cousins and the husband of one of my female cousins (many times). I have five married male cousins and they have all seen my wife Kate naked. I put together a cousins golf outing with food and drink at my house afterward. I knew Kate would be the only wife at the cookout. Kate is younger (and hotter) than any of my cousin's wives and I knew they all thought Kate is hot.

When we finished golfing we went to my house and Kate had food ready. We had a swimming pool so Kate was in one of her tiny bikinis. My cousins were happy to see Kate. We ate and drank for a while then we all ended up naked in our pool. My youngest cousin lived out of town so he was spending the night with us. He got to fuck Kate while I watched after the other cousins left.

My brother (and the other cousins) heard about our youngest cousin getting to fuck Kate after that party. I know that Kate will not have sex with my brother but I have shown him nude pics of her and pics of her having sex with several different guys.

I agree. It would be hot for me to find out that my Uncle fucked my first wife, If he did, I hope that he got to fuck her several times. When I think back on family gatherings from that time, the thought that my Uncle was fucking my wife is very exciting.

As discreet as we tried to be, our kids discovered our lifestyle too. They probably suspected before either of them mentioned it to us, but our son asked us about it when he was 18 and our daughter when she was 16.

I tried to get my first wife and Kate to have sex with my younger brother but neither of them was interested in him. My wife Kate has had sex with one of my male cousins and the husband of one of my female cousins (many times). I have five married male cousins and they have all seen my wife Kate naked. I put together a cousins golf outing with food and drink at my house afterward. I knew Kate would be the only wife at the cookout. Kate is younger (and hotter) than any of my cousin's wives and I knew they all thought Kate is hot.

When we finished golfing we went to my house and Kate had food ready. We had a swimming pool so Kate was in one of her tiny bikinis. My cousins were happy to see Kate. We ate and drank for a while then we all ended up naked in our pool. My youngest cousin lived out of town so he was spending the night with us. He got to fuck Kate while I watched after the other cousins left.

My brother (and the other cousins) heard about our youngest cousin getting to fuck Kate after that party. I know that Kate will not have sex with my brother but I have shown him nude pics of her and pics of her having sex with several different guys.

Pool parties are great. I always love friends and family seeing my wife in her tiny bikini.

Pool parties are great. I always love friends and family seeing my wife in her tiny bikini.

Agreed! I must say that our hot tub gets my wife fucked by more guys than our pool.

When we get an unsuspecting guy in our hot tub who Kate wants to fuck, I soon 'talk her into' taking off her top. The bubbling water also makes it easy for Kate to discreetly rub the guy's cock under the waterline.

A couple of drinks in the dimly lit hot tub with my topless wife rubbing a guy's dick always ends up with the guy fucking Kate.